FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 07:46 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a dream!

where you can just turn off all chat X.X

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 09-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker180 View Post
You can ignore everybody and turn your font size down so small that you can't read what people type lol.

but it would be nice to have a feature that disables chat. I'm not sure what mute does anything or if it even works.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
You can ignore everybody and turn your font size down so small that you can't read what people type lol.

but it would be nice to have a feature that disables chat. I'm not sure what mute does anything or if it even works.
I think mute stops you hearing them with a microphone.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
what about if you uncheck the box in the playerlist options that says "Show yourself on other buddylists"

Does that take your name off of the playerlist completly or just from buddylists?
Old 09-17-2007, 11:35 AM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
what about if you uncheck the box in the playerlist options that says "Show yourself on other buddylists"

Does that take your name off of the playerlist completly or just from buddylists?
You have got to be kidding me... Personally, I can't believe you just asked that while answering your question at the same time.

Okay, so buddy list is the list of people that appear in the buddy field of someone's playerlist. If you're on the same server as someone who has you on their buddy list, then no, you appear on it. Otherwise, if the person with you on their buddy list is on a server not the same as you, then unchecking this option will hide you, but to disable them from talking to you from the other server, you must ALSO uncheck the "Allow Global PMs" box, too. However, that will prevent PMs from all players from all servers (other than the server you're currently on) from sending such PMs to you.

Wow, that was deep.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 09-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Currently, this can be scripted(check Delteria, for example), so maybe ask your favorite server dev and hope?
Old 09-17-2007, 02:01 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nah
Old 09-20-2007, 05:19 AM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
It might be nice if the profile option "mute" or "ignore" also ignored their player text. I would love that.
Old 09-20-2007, 07:01 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
i would also like to know why when i am ignored by people on
Era, everytime i mass, they say "your messages are ignored"

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 09-20-2007, 08:35 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
I Behleive In Ur Dream
Old 09-20-2007, 10:48 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Quote:
i would also like to know why when i am ignored by people on
Era, everytime i mass, they say "your messages are ignored"
Is that still happening with v5.1 ?