Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-12-2013, 06:32 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Animal Crossing shares some of the same ideas as Graal2001 without actually being connected. This could be elaborated on very well.
Old 06-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Doctor Who?
jacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to beholdjacob_bald6225 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamaeru View Post
Animal Crossing shares some of the same ideas as Graal2001 without actually being connected. This could be elaborated on very well.
Can Graal2001 come back out yet?
Old 06-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by -HateD- View Post
Yeah that worked the first time
it was actually a lot more fun then.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:20 AM
G2k1
Kamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud ofKamaeru has much to be proud of
Animal Crossing honestly would be the best franchise to model a server after. I noticed while playing AC that there were many of the same elements and items contained in that game that were also found in Graal2001 (hats, shovels, apple farming, fishing, trading between players, online competition, scheduled events and NPCs, player houses, the list goes on really).

It seems like a recent update to Graal made a few things on Graal2001 stop working, but the majority of the server still works. I do need people to help test the events (can't do that with one player) and see what works and what doesn't, and then people to script whatever might be needed. The train still works and most of everything I have tried that can be done with one player.

I think there are some people who believe that the whole server needs to be re-scripted. But it is my opinion that nothing will feel the same if that were to happen, so I believe it should not happen. I think that Graal should rather update its support for Gscript1 to work right.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:25 AM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
iClassic

[x] hats
[x] shovels
[/] gralat farming
[/] fishing (planned)
[/] trading between players (planned)
[x] online competition (spar leaderboards, etc)
[/] scheduled events (currently just a GST every season)
[x] player houses and tons of furniture
[x] npcs and rp areas
[x] 1000+ playercount
Old 06-17-2013, 12:55 AM
G2k1
Yeah, it doesn't have the sort of pacing or charisma though.
Plus, I think that a platform with no buttons as the control method is a total letdown for me as a hardcore gamer that would probably put thousands of hours into the game if it were on a better suited platform. Instead iClassic, with its thousand playercount that every one of us have dreamed of seeing on a Graal server, does not appeal to me at all..