Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2005, 11:30 AM
haunter is on a distinguished road
Glitches: Bullet FX/Flamethrower/Mortar

Bullet FX:

Well, I know someone mentioned this about the combat knife before, but I don't know if there's a glitch thread about this... It's kind of hard to tell since there's no Bugs section in the Zone part of the forums (Which there should be)... Anyway, this is what I've found so far...
  • Combat Knife (Obviously)
  • Mortar
  • Plasma Rifle
  • Flame Thrower
  • Goonadier
  • Ice Cannon*
  • Crossbow**
*I think this has the spark effect... It was hard to tell because it was hard to test. The only way to get it to possibly spark was to shoot a person... I couldn't shoot a stationary NPC and observe the results.
**This is is kind of iffy... I just thought that because it's shooting arrows (Or bolts if you will) instead of bullets that it shouldn't have the same effect as a bullet. It both sparks, and has the ripples... Maybe the arrow can just stick in whatever it hits for a second or two rather than sparking?

Technically none of the guns' bullets should spark when they strike something... That's just an Hollywood effect... But since this is for entertainment it works. :P I don't think these are all of them because I don't have access to all weapons to test them.

Flame Thrower: This one is weird... I'm not sure how it happened, but it did, so I'll mention it. I was standing one way holding a flamethower, but my flames were shooting the opposite way. I did take a screenshot, but I don't think it saved... Must be a Mac OS X version problem.

Mortar:
If you have the Q menu open at the same time that you have your mortar equiped and out whenever you hit S, or D to navigate around, or equip a different weapon, it shoots the mortar off at the same time.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:41 PM
G-Unot
Wind_Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wind_Master Send a message via MSN to Wind_Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by haunter

Flame Thrower: This one is weird... I'm not sure how it happened, but it did, so I'll mention it. I was standing one way holding a flamethower, but my flames were shooting the opposite way. I did take a screenshot, but I don't think it saved... Must be a Mac OS X version problem.
I've seen this many time before. I dont know how people do it but it works with almost every weapon.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:59 PM
darkkid is on a distinguished road
what you do is gram hold of a player, pull him then equip while pulling then strafe away and you can shoot the opposite way you are facing.

another annoying glitch, when you use the D button with flame thrower past both ladders of the base, no bosy can get off the base. (Dunno if i explained that well) but ya...