Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 07:36 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Possible for Classic account?

Recently my friend and i bought a server, and I would like to help develop it. All though I have been away from Graal for a while and my Gold expired. I have a classic account. Is there a way he can give me rights to access it without gold? Or do I have to upgrade?

Thanks for any help given.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:09 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfire35 View Post
Recently my friend and i bought a server, and I would like to help develop it. All though I have been away from Graal for a while and my Gold expired. I have a classic account. Is there a way he can give me rights to access it without gold? Or do I have to upgrade?

Thanks for any help given.
You have to upgrade to be staff on a UC/hosted server.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:24 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry, you have to pay to help develop a server...uh...wait what.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:25 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
Sorry, you have to pay to help develop a server...uh...wait what.
I know that, we already bought the server, I was wondering if I could work on it with a Classic account. Guess not, thanks for the answers.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know that, we already bought the server, I was wondering if I could work on it with a Classic account. Guess not, thanks for the answers.
I know. I was answering your question in a sarcastic manner aimed @ CJ.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ya, you have to pay for the server AND your account.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
rofl, what a joke
Old 07-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Ya, you have to pay for the server AND your account to develop.
fixt
Old 07-23-2009, 07:12 AM
Jimbo33 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jimbo33 Send a message via MSN to Jimbo33
One of my friends had that problem too, and didn't have enough money for a gold upgrade.

What he did is make levels and stuff offline, then he'd send them to me via msn, and I would upload everything he made onto the server.

This might take a little more time but it's the only way you can help without upgrading to gold.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:34 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
Ya, you have to pay for the server AND your account.
I know this is an old post, but I wanted to clarify that the server owner doesn't have to pay to access his server; only the other staff/players need gold.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:57 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Do this, depending if you make Graphics, LAT, GANI, SFX, do all of that offline. Then when it comes to scripting get an account on the Testbed server and script what you need to there then just send it to him so he can add it.