Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Samurai
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 10:04 PM
LoveableNalle is on a distinguished road
Question Samurai vs Nighthawks

Samurai vs Nighthawks
I will be first to admit that I made a big mistake in putting Nighthawks ranks into my guild board. But no matter what I did it just don't work. Since day I did that I have been hounded by Nighthawks Queen and her now King about rights. The more rights I gave the more they wanted. One of my goals was to rid Samurai of the name scammer kingdom, so far I think ive done that. But not without having to watch who is let in Nighthawks, even after I told Dayaa not to. I had to work one weekend and gave out more rights in my absence and the rights were abused. Then I got scolded for taking rights back. I am the Empress something that I did not ask for but took and have tried to the best of my ability to do good job.
Dayaa has made it impossible to keep Nighthawks on the board. And I want it known I did not remove the men from samurai her New king did, all I did was take off the ranks thier names were still there. I have nothing against nighthawks but with Dayaa as Queen it has become too difficult to keep the ranks on the board.
I will be glad to reinstate any Nighthawk that wishes to rejoin NH as soon as they get a new Leader.
I wish Nighthawks the best of luck and hope they can find a strong emotionaly stable person to hold them together

Empress Nayoko Len

Old 10-16-2003, 10:19 PM
Registered Victim
Borgie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Borgie
1. no one abused rights! The account TeddyBearHamster was NOT a KNOWN "criminal"... the problem was that no one was able to kick him again

2. nighthawks has a great leader and they are part of the game (they have an official island) and by removing them YOU abused your rights and should be replaced...

3. I did NOT remove anyone... im not even able to with no rights!

4. Dayaa never asked for more rights, i just wanted you to let her keep those that she had!

All in all: maybe its better to be an independend guild because we are save from empress' corruption
We just need to have the nighthawks castle door changed (it will only let samurai member enter)
And now you better stop talking bad about dayaa......
Old 10-16-2003, 10:32 PM
busyrobot is on a distinguished road
I hope the empire sorts this all out, I am not involved, but I will say this:

1) The NH were not part of samurai when they got their own island.
Lyndzey nor any other leader of samurai offered them space in the Samurai rank list.

I believe that makes the NH guests in Samurai, not partners, and if a hospitible solution cannot be found, it is not upon the Empire to meet the demands of the NH, but they should at least work with the Empire that is hosting them.

"Uh, Professor, are we even allowed in the Forbidden Zone?"
"Why, of course! It's just a name, like the Death Zone or the Zone of No Return. All the zones have names like that in the Galaxy of Terror."
Old 10-16-2003, 10:41 PM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Subdivisions, while nice in theory, are impractical within our current system. I am opposed to their institution, and in fact just refused a request by a group to join Dustari. Subkingdoms simply do not work within kingdoms - there are too many problems.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:49 PM
baywatch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to baywatch1 Send a message via AIM to baywatch1 Send a message via Yahoo to baywatch1
Also Lynzdey said that Nighthawks are good and will be a part of Samurai! She only dont made ranks for them! Bute she added all NHs to Samurai! She also thought NHs is a good guild and Dayaa helped a lot of ****s with makign NHs and helped them out when they started!
www.graal-mafia.de.vu
Old 10-16-2003, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Borgie
1. no one abused rights! The account TeddyBearHamster was NOT a KNOWN "criminal"... the problem was that no one was able to kick him again

2. nighthawks has a great leader and they are part of the game (they have an official island) and by removing them YOU abused your rights and should be replaced...

3. I did NOT remove anyone... im not even able to with no rights!

4. Dayaa never asked for more rights, i just wanted you to let her keep those that she had!

All in all: maybe its better to be an independend guild because we are save from empress' corruption
We just need to have the nighthawks castle door changed (it will only let samurai member enter)
And now you better stop talking bad about dayaa......
First of all, you did have rights before I removed them.

Second Teddyhampsters was known scammer but he not only one.
I told her that Timothy728 was never to be added to Samurai but she did it anyways also shadyvisions shall I go on?

Third, It is my right to say who is in my kingdom or not. Making that decison does not make me courpt. If it does I guess Every leader is courpt then hehe NOT

Forth, Did you read all the pms she sent me? NO so you cannot say she didnt ask for more rights. She even had you ask me for more rights for her or did you do that on your own?
Perhaps your opinion is a bit clouded since you have been having an affair with her for months while she was married to Vash?

Fifth, A great leader does not remove a King just to satisfy her lust and make room for her lover. You have to do whats right for your kingdom. A Great leader does not forsake her kingsmen for her pleasures. A Great leader dont quit her kingdom because no one answered hi back in toguilds. A Great leader keeps the morale of her kingsmen up and not send out toguilds how down she is all the time. A Great leader does not dump her husband because he cant be with her 24/7 because he has a real life and real homework to do. A Great leader would have a king who will defend her and her kingdom at all cost not say he was going to sit in his castle and drink beer while everyone else is fighting.

Ok now back to my kingdom I have work to do.
Empress Nayoko Len
Old 10-17-2003, 09:44 PM
baywatch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to baywatch1 Send a message via AIM to baywatch1 Send a message via Yahoo to baywatch1
lol you really think tahst real life! a affair lover lol thats a game not a real love! maybe they havent seen each other in real life! You amke stupid desicions which noone likes i think! you shouldnt say it was wrong to remove vash! but what have you done? the same! you removes poeple of no reasons took righst of no reasons and stuff! you made the same **** like dayaa
www.graal-mafia.de.vu
Old 10-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Akira Sagesun
meishanli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to meishanli
...I've read all this, and I have to say I agree with Nalle....She is the leader of Samurai, and she knows whats good or bad for her kingdom..she is only helping her kingdom.
I wasen't too keen on Nighthawks, because of Dayaa, as she wouldn't give Cece the mith which someone gave to Dayaa to give to her..so does that make her as a scammer?
I even tried talking to her about it, all she did was block me...hmmm sounds abit fishy doesn't it?
Well, you Nighthawks should be grateful you were even in a kingdom, and that Nalle gave you a chance, but oh no, your Queen mucks it up Heh, there is some people in Nighthakws who are nice people, but the only person I don't really is Dayaa, thats such ashame on Vash, he was a well caring guy, even thought its not "real love" put yourself in Vash position, one day your online gf/bf says "I don't want to be with you anymore" without an explanation. Its gonna be very irritating or it might even hurt ;o
So...overall, Nh shouldn't even exist. Well thats just my opinoin.
And um good luck Nalle lol

Aki Sagesun
Old 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
This is RP not real life

Quote:
Originally posted by baywatch1
lol you really think tahst real life! a affair lover lol thats a game not a real love! maybe they havent seen each other in real life! You amke stupid desicions which noone likes i think! you shouldnt say it was wrong to remove vash! but what have you done? the same! you removes poeple of no reasons took righst of no reasons and stuff! you made the same **** like dayaa
Get a grip Michael , I wasnt talking about real life I was talking about in the game. If you didnt know you can see where people are by checking thier profile. When two people are seen in same place for long periods of time including the husband of one of them, it dont take a scientist to know whats going on. Vash along with other people noticed it. Don't think Vash didnt see it coming he talked to me about it several times. And it is hurtful (Michael in the game) to see your spouse hang out with another.

I made a decision for my kingdom and I did what I thought was best.
And one more thing, I am not saying im perfect because im not, but I wouldnt do something just to be mean. I do things as I see fit for my kingdom . I believe thats why leaders are assigned.
Old 10-18-2003, 04:47 PM
Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by meishanli
...I've read all this, and I have to say I agree with Nalle....She is the leader of Samurai, and she knows whats good or bad for her kingdom..she is only helping her kingdom.
I wasen't too keen on Nighthawks, because of Dayaa, as she wouldn't give Cece the mith which someone gave to Dayaa to give to her..so does that make her as a scammer?
I even tried talking to her about it, all she did was block me...hmmm sounds abit fishy doesn't it?
Well, you Nighthawks should be grateful you were even in a kingdom, and that Nalle gave you a chance, but oh no, your Queen mucks it up Heh, there is some people in Nighthakws who are nice people, but the only person I don't really is Dayaa, thats such ashame on Vash, he was a well caring guy, even thought its not "real love" put yourself in Vash position, one day your online gf/bf says "I don't want to be with you anymore" without an explanation. Its gonna be very irritating or it might even hurt ;o
So...overall, Nh shouldn't even exist. Well thats just my opinoin.
And um good luck Nalle lol
Thanks for your support
Old 10-19-2003, 11:42 PM
Crazy cat
GoldSri is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by meishanli
[i]

Im with Akira on this one, Iria had stolen a lot of my items and had been seen by a few graal members, giving my items and the copies of my keys to Daaya to give back to me...but all of a sudden Dayaa has had memory loss and has no idea what we are on about and refuses to speak to any of us. She gave away the mith for cecelia to Hawk. Now a leader of a sub-kingdom or what ever nighthawks is should be trust worthy and loyal, but by not giving the mith to Cecelia she has screwed over her own members.

Nalle has every right to kick the nighthawk members from the rankings, and unless nighthawks ditch dayaa i fully support Nalle!
Old 10-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Woman
Lyndzey is a jewel in the roughLyndzey is a jewel in the rough
I thought NightHawks was a great idea because it gave newbies a chance to learn about Kingdoms. When Samurai started on Kingdoms, the whole kingdom worked together to make thinks like fortifications and armor. I saw the NightHawks doing these kinds of things.

Since most of the NightHawks were already Samurai members, I don't see why it was a bad move to allow everyone of them in. I guess things got out of hand though.

I do think that Dayaa did ask me for more rights or a higher rank. Come to think about it, almost everyone asked me for more rights and a higher rank except Hawk and Nayako. What's Dayaa's account name?
Old 10-24-2003, 10:59 PM
Registered Victim
well first, its good to hear that lyndzey is still alive
second, im VERY dissapointed of Misty and Akira! they have no idea whats going on in in the samurai guild and they are only saying that cuz they hate dayaa for personal reasons...
and last to nayoko: michael was right! you are kind of confused about RL and graal
i dont really know how you are in real life but you behvior on graal is horrible! i know you dont want to, but you are taking every kind of fun out of the game
[i am sorry for my typos... i didnt use a keyboard for about one week and kinda "forgot" how it works ]
Old 10-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Akira Sagesun
meishanli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to meishanli
Personal reasons or not, Dayaa made NightHawks fail. Her behavoir towards other people was ridiculous, not just me, and also, yeah she lies alot.
She made that second account, using Iria's old name, I mean, wth is that all about?? Then she says someones hacking in her old account, which I doubt, after everything she said, she just wanna hide and forget it. Well, I won't forget it.
I have reasons to dislike Dayaa.I don't like people who tells big lies. And Hawk, even though me and Misty are your friends, don't expect us to be on your side on this one. We all have our own opinons.
Infact, Nalle is doing a very good job. Hawk, why do you "hate" her so much? Cause she took NightHawks away? I know you loved NH, but it did get out of hand...
Anyway Nalle took away NightHawks, end of story, her kingdom.
Dyaa old acc was like raptor54321 (or the numbers the other way round) her new acc...cant remember, like rebon_soul or something.
p.s Hawk , I gave her many chances, as something happened before between us 2, then I realised shes Dayaa, power hungered, and will never change.

Aki Sagesun
Old 10-26-2003, 04:02 PM
Registered Victim
I already said, i respect you opinion and i believe you that you have many reasons to hate dayaa
but still, its personal...
this is a "political" problem between NH and Samurai
And anyway, you cant know if nayoko does a good job cuz you member of Dustari! The only reason why your suddenly on her side is that she hates dayaa just like you...
To let you know, dayaa doesnt lie you jsut dont believe her...
Nighthawks did not fail, Samurai did