Yes, I'm really Arcadius Canavi.
Games I Play: CS, CS:CZ, CS:S, DoD, HL2, Halo2, World of Warcraft, NS
Games I used to Play: SWG, L2, EQ, FFXI, MoH:AA, BF1942
www.gamersmark.com > you.
Old 01-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Nobody knows who I am...
CyberX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to CyberX Send a message via AIM to CyberX
Maloria is not that bad server anymore... It's a very cool and enjoyable server right now... But the problem is that the majority of people don't go there because they still think it sux...

Anyway, our Playercount is evoluting every day....

The great Cyber man is gone... forever...
Old 01-13-2003, 10:14 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Um, everyone...this is my job. I was to post illeal gfx which I did. Sorry for offending anyone ?

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 01-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
I totally agree with the lack of good staff. I've had close to half a dozen people "work" on Oasis with me, and none of them have lasted over a week or two except Falados, and he really only does things when he is in the mood, wearing his lucky shoes, on a full stomache, with nothing else to do. (meaning he rarely seems to have time to help)

Money does not stop you from being lazy. People that don't own the playerworld just don't care if it makes progress, and the people that do care, usually don't have the talent needed. I never planned on scripting most of the stuff for Oasis myself but I'm being forced to, as I have no other alternative. I've had 3 of the best scripters on Graal and progress is still painstakingly slow.

However, I'm greatful for Kaimetsu, Loriel, and Falados, for the scripting they DID provide. I just feel there is a lack of effort/dedication from people and that they give up when there isn't instant gratification. Nearly all the people that have worked for Oasis, now work for Era. Why? Because all of the sudden, Era is online, with tons of people, and it's popular, so bye bye Oasis with a private server and no people, and hello popularity and praise.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 01-13-2003, 11:06 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
I just feel there is a lack of effort/dedication from people and that they give up when there isn't instant gratification. Nearly all the people that have worked for Oasis, now work for Era.
I'm sure you won't believe me, but I'm not scripting Era's cars for the praise. If I just wanted praise then I'd stick to making eye candy like this thing. I wouldn't have even considered scripting this thing for them if I didn't think it was an interesting project.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by konidias
Money does not stop you from being lazy. People that don't own the playerworld just don't care if it makes progress, and the people that do care, usually don't have the talent needed. I never planned on scripting most of the stuff for Oasis myself but I'm being forced to, as I have no other alternative. I've had 3 of the best scripters on Graal and progress is still painstakingly slow.

You know that better than anyone. You were payed well to work.
Did you ever finsh that horse?

However, I'm greatful for Kaimetsu, Loriel, and Falados, for the scripting they DID provide. I just feel there is a lack of effort/dedication from people and that they give up when there isn't instant gratification. Nearly all the people that have worked for Oasis, now work for Era. Why? Because all of the sudden, Era is online, with tons of people, and it's popular, so bye bye Oasis with a private server and no people, and hello popularity and praise.
Yes. But you seemed to forgot one thing. Me Delph and Chrisz. Worked day and night to get era on the server list. Its not like wow era Lets all help out. No one would help out. So we all fought to make era fun and I could only hope Popular. Now Im very happy to seen people Like Kai,Birdbird,Zorg and many others helping era. Maybe it is because they get praise. Then so be it.

But alot of hard work went into era before they came along.Era was the only playerworld on graal that have let people played while it was private.

Why? Cause we wanted people to enjoy what we spent countless hours making. I have nothing against you or your Playerworld.

But dont moan and complain about not having staff anymore. Your the one that wanted to do Oasis all by your self.
Making a *good* Playerworld takes alot of work.

so yeah Bye Konidias
Old 01-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Banned
RTelvecho is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RTelvecho
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel

Yes. But you seemed to forgot one thing. Me Delph and Chrisz. Worked day and night to get era on the server list. Its not like wow era Lets all help out. No one would help out. So we all fought to make era fun and I could only hope Popular. Now Im very happy to seen people Like Kai,Birdbird,Zorg and many others helping era. Maybe it is because they get praise. Then so be it.

But alot of hard work went into era before they came along.Era was the only playerworld on graal that have let people played while it was private.

Why? Cause we wanted people to enjoy what we spent countless hours making. I have nothing against you or your Playerworld.

But dont moan and complain about not having staff anymore. Your the one that wanted to do Oasis all by your self.
Making a *good* Playerworld takes alot of work.

so yeah Bye Konidias
She has a good point, your the one who wanted to work on Oasis all by ur self, cause you didnt trust others =/.
Old 01-23-2003, 02:23 AM
Freelance Web Designer
JrTerrorist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JrTerrorist Send a message via MSN to JrTerrorist
Oasis = r0x0rz from what ive seen
Era = r0x0rz but there's a little too much Staff showing off NPCs and crap not to mention that only one guild (Black Holst) is getting discounts on weapons..

O.o.. the staff help out THEIR guilds and thats it

Yes, I'm really Arcadius Canavi.
Games I Play: CS, CS:CZ, CS:S, DoD, HL2, Halo2, World of Warcraft, NS
Games I used to Play: SWG, L2, EQ, FFXI, MoH:AA, BF1942
www.gamersmark.com > you.
Old 01-26-2003, 07:01 PM
baywatch1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to baywatch1 Send a message via AIM to baywatch1 Send a message via Yahoo to baywatch1
not very good! the screens look ****!
www.graal-mafia.de.vu