Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Questions about V6
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2007, 05:36 PM
confreeknor is on a distinguished road
How does the P2P playerworld subscription work now?

Seriously. i bught playerworlds youst now.. and havent seen anything of it. And i bugt it 2 hours ago. And i still dont have it. i have graal kingdom gold tho.. may that be the problem?
Old 08-12-2007, 05:40 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Does it say you have the subscription type when you are in the login server?

It may take time for the transaction to go through you know.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
It doesn't display a new subscription for "confreeknor" today. Have you upgraded using PayPal or PayByCash?
Old 08-13-2007, 01:58 PM
I payed with a paypal account. With my Gfs rights and she got this e-mail about what she paid for so i did buy it but i havent gotten it and waited from 15.50 or something close. And its like 13:50 for me now and the next day... and i want it realy bad. since i found out that i want graal very badly :P World of warcraft is like side stuff since its booring now days.. and even cs is lame if i dont do a Public Clan match So please look into it... i only ask 10 minutes tho becouse finding things like this is realy booring xD
Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
Still haven't received anything, you are sure that you did it for the right account name / email?
Old 08-13-2007, 04:03 PM
Yes im sure i did it right. Didnt mess up last time so why would i do it now.. Its not like its hard or even possible to get rong..
Old 08-13-2007, 06:02 PM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by confreeknor View Post
I payed with a paypal account. With my Gfs rights and she got this e-mail about what she paid for so i did buy it but i havent gotten it and waited from 15.50 or something close. And its like 13:50 for me now and the next day... and i want it realy bad. since i found out that i want graal very badly :P World of warcraft is like side stuff since its booring now days.. and even cs is lame if i dont do a Public Clan match So please look into it... i only ask 10 minutes tho becouse finding things like this is realy booring xD
Wow, I bet that made you feel good Stefan, Graal is even better then WoW and CS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confreeknor View Post
Yes im sure i did it right. Didnt mess up last time so why would i do it now.. Its not like its hard or even possible to get rong..
Yes it is, you could have been logged into a different account (especially since you say your girlfriend bought it for you, it's even more likely that was the case).
Old 08-13-2007, 07:28 PM
No u see im the onlyone that play graal. And im the onlyone with an account.
Im also trying to oppload a pic but that took some work... God bless photobucket ;O but anyway il have a bad sample of an Gif up soon.. of my starting screen. But it takes like 10min to get the 200kb sample opp so wtf is with that anyway. :P

Last edited by confreeknor; 08-13-2007 at 07:54 PM..
Old 08-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Here is her mail. im gona blank out some numbers and adresses.

(removed for security)

Last edited by Admins; 08-15-2007 at 11:41 AM..
Old 08-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Graal Administration
It is better to discuss this on the support center, there you can also give us the transaction ids etc. so that we can check the paypal transactions manually.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:59 PM
¯\(º_o)/¯
Chompy is just really niceChompy is just really niceChompy is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Chompy
Hmmm, are you from Norway? (off-topic)
*Points at NOK (Norske Kroner)*
Old 08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
It is better to discuss this on the support center, there you can also give us the transaction ids etc. so that we can check the paypal transactions manually.
Well now ive opened a ticket but waited for 12 hours and still havent got an respons im sick of this graal game beeing so damn hard to get. If i where a noob this would be a real big problem and You shuld realy fix this ****! im so sick of this. Now i request u get me my account oppgrade! since iv waited for 3 days And still havent seen a tiny little bit. You shuld all work on the site preformans and i think i rather want the old old old staff back now. Atleast then u could get what u paid for.

PS: im not realy mad yet youst fed up to wast that kind of money. i could buy a realy large pizza for that kind of money! xD
Old 08-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Graal Administration
Ok we've found the problem, it also affected a few other people, we will try to fix this as soon as possible and validate the account upgrades manually.