FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-20-2002, 04:25 AM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RobinX
crap =

this is what made me post, what put me over the edge

2001 idiots re-made a classic guild (Hack Corps) into (Hack Corp) with out Mr. Hack or Shujin's appruval, none of them are in the guildhouse, and no original memembers are in it, I am in the Hack Corps guild house in classic, and I was never told about this or anything, I looked at the members and its all 2001 people, Me and Digger were given leadership to this a long time ago and chose not to re-make it, but you guys who probibly were even around when it was went ahead and re-made it, yeah cool
One word: Nemesis.
He's definetly NOT from 2k1.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:25 AM
splave
Sir Kwang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Kwang Send a message via AIM to Sir Kwang
I resisted the idiotiotic ness or whatever
Old 05-20-2002, 04:26 AM
run on
Griffyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Griffyn
Quote:
crap =

2001 idiots re-made a classic guild (Hack Corps) into (Hack Corp) with out Mr. Hack or Shujin's appruval, none of them are in the guildhouse, and no original memembers are in it, I am in the Hack Corps guild house in classic, and I was never told about this or anything, I looked at the members and its all 2001 people, Me and Digger were given leadership to this a long time ago and chose not to re-make it, but you guys who probibly were even around when it was went ahead and re-made it, yeah cool
So this is not about admins? THIS IS ABOUT A GUILD? Put it in the guilds forum!!!
Old 05-20-2002, 04:27 AM
Proxy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Proxy
Quote:
crap =

AlexH

So because you have played graal longer than us your better than us? Because someone made a guild it makes them an idiot? I refuse to continue this "conversation" untill some intellegance starts to show from the oppsoing arguer.
Possibly Possessed
Qwert616 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
crap =

Mabye I don't go on at the right time. Or mabye the guild died out a while ago, but...

I have never seen that guild on 2k1.

The only Classic Guild that I remember being made on 2k1 was the Azuma Ninja Clan, but that didn't last too long anyway.
splave
Sir Kwang is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Sir Kwang Send a message via AIM to Sir Kwang
Quote:
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

One word: Nemesis.
He's definetly NOT from 2k1.
I dun have that much a problem with Nemesis but he was hired from Npulse I tink prolly
Old 05-20-2002, 04:29 AM
SavantMiles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SavantMiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Artificial_Sweetener

Which Includes you

[Edit]Eek.. Typo [/Edit]
i dont play on 2k1, i play on unholy nation, so next time look before you speak.
Phantasm
RobinX is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RobinX
i never see nemisis, is he even staff anymore?
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proxy

AlexH

So because you have played graal longer than us your better than us? Because someone made a guild it makes them an idiot? I refuse to continue this "conversation" untill some intellegance starts to show from the oppsoing arguer.
He just thinks he's an oldbie because he chose to play classic instead of a good server.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:30 AM
Banned
freddyfox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Someone remade a guild on another server. Boo hoo.

Cry me a river.
RamiAharonov is on a distinguished road
--> Guild Life

The work of James205, bye James
Infamy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Infamy Send a message via AIM to Infamy Send a message via Yahoo to Infamy
Quote:
crap =

Yes, well you can blame that on people who like to impersonate others like Lycia, BirdBirdP2P and as for that Hack Corp guild, your complaint about it can go into the guild thread, but I was pretty amazed to see that impersonated by Soto himself. Don't be accusing the whole population of people who log on 2k1 everyday and call them idiots, the majority aren't idiots, there are alot more nice people than you know it, you just run into more idiots than nice people.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:31 AM
Phantasm
Quote:
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

He just thinks he's an oldbie because he chose to play classic instead of a good server.
I started Long before 2001 was out
Old 05-20-2002, 04:32 AM
Infamy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Infamy Send a message via AIM to Infamy Send a message via Yahoo to Infamy
Quote:

I started Long before 2001 was out
Alot of us did, so wtf is your point and stop crying a river because it's overflooding the world already.
Old 05-20-2002, 04:32 AM
Phantasm
I remember the first time I played 2001, I got scammed from an afro and no policed helped me