Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Graal V6 forums > Bug Report
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 04:25 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Elizabeth
someone shoot me........... please?

ok. im SO sick of my graal getting screwed up.
EVERY
SERVER.

every time i log on un i get this:

Last edited by Elizabeth; 03-17-2009 at 09:48 PM..
Old 10-04-2008, 04:48 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Graal isn't working ... please just kill me

Is that a result of observer mode or what?
Old 10-04-2008, 04:49 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
No idea, lizzy.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:03 PM
a/s/l
Elizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud ofElizabeth has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Graal isn't working ... please just kill me
how bout you leave your ignorance out of my threads? k? k.

Quote:
Is that a result of observer mode or what?

no, i just logged on and it was like that, now every time i log on its like that
Old 10-04-2008, 06:34 PM
a/s/l
now all i can see is this:

Last edited by Elizabeth; 03-17-2009 at 09:49 PM..
Old 10-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Try updating your graphic drivers.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-04-2008, 06:37 PM
a/s/l
and NOW all i can see is this:

notice how the names echo when i move?

and when i click a toall, and then click again for it to go away, it doesnt just disappear, it slowly fades away

Old 10-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
It's also possible that a staff member that doesn't like you added a Weapon to you that ****s up the levels, might wanna see if it's the same on other servers.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
a/s/l
its not like this on other servers. i dont think its a staff member, because there isnt many online atm, and i dont think they have npcs for that :O

but that is a possible suspect
Old 10-04-2008, 06:55 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
It's also possible that a staff member that doesn't like you added a Weapon to you that ****s up the levels, might wanna see if it's the same on other servers.
Agreed, that's quite possible.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:01 PM
a/s/l
apparently its the new autumn tileset.

i warped to delta and said /autumn off and then went back to tc and it was good.

im hoping this wont happen again.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:05 PM
a/s/l
first on is /autumn on.

second is /autumn off.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Telmont Bandit
draygin is on a distinguished road
If I had to guess I would say you're missing a tileset or the tileset in question is corrupted. Try finding the image in question to see if you have it. If you do have it try deleting the image and redownloading it to see if your current image is corrupted.

Updating your graphics card is never a bad idea even if it's not the cause of the issue at hand.

I stole Spanky's gold!
Old 10-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Ya, definitely a screwed up tileset problem. If you ever get problems like that, try deleting your tiledef files.
Old 10-07-2008, 08:02 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
I will third this, it is definately a tileset issue. Delete your tiledefs to resolve.