Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAndrewx
Because it's a kingdom, It needs a leader to stay active.
Leader, maybe. Owner, no.

Do you understand the difference? The former is a position of responsibility and servitude, the latter is a position of power and self-indulgence.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Zurkiba is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlurfy
No. Their major task consists of making sure the players understand how to RP, and to enforce the Graal Kingdoms rules.
The team is there to encourage roleplaying among the kingdoms (in the kingdom together with the kingdom leader).
I created the team to assist the leaders and release me and Björn.
You mean a Kingdom Leader and a Graal Police? You already have those two positions. Apparently the Kingdom Leaders aren't doing a good job eh?

And just to quote you
Quote:
Except if staff administrator Björn or his bosses kicking a leader for a good reason.
If Bjorn said that it's up to the RP Team to make the decision (I believe Andrew was the one who asked him) then I do believe Bjorn puts his own decision into the matter, seeing how they can not do anything with the kingdoms without Bjorn.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:37 PM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
In the past the kingdom leaders switched a lot (the past I am talking about started with quitting Nayoko as leader of KJ). But this was the only time when Björn dont agree with the way how it happend. All other changes was made without interferences of staff. Björn didn't say its up to the RP Team to make a decicion who will be kingdom leader or not.
Old 07-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
In the past the kingdom leaders switched a lot (the past I am talking about started with quitting Nayoko as leader of KJ). But this was the only time when Björn dont agree with the way how it happend. All other changes was made without interferences of staff. Björn didn't say its up to the RP Team to make a decicion who will be kingdom leader or not.
He didn't say that about the kingdom leader, correct. However he did give the success or failure of the BO Order decision to the RP Team.

And perhaps the staff should interfear more, seeing how Kingdom Leaders are basicly minor staffers of Graal Kingdoms and should be treated as such.

Plus, do we really want a puppet of Debaglio to be leading a kingdom?
Old 07-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Gambet is on a distinguished road
The RP Team makes sure that there is fair roleplaying and if any drastic changes were come to a kingdom (like how the drows took over a colony of the Zormitians), that it has to be reasonable. The role playing in this case was NOT reasonable and was more of a fantasy. Since the role play that Graynt created was not reasonable and was obviously the biggest miracle to the whole story line (I.E Drows taking over a colony of Zormitians), then the Zormitians are open to retialiate and take back their colony.

I clearly told Zurkiba that if the story was PROPERLY INTRODUCED/MADE, then he would NOT have been able to reunite the Zormitians to take back their colony. The fact that Graynts story did not fit these standards, then the Zormitians are open to retaliate, since the Empire was not taken over.
Old 07-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
im deleting my post because I flipped out ok.

sam i hate you

that sums it up

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 07-06-2005, 03:16 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
BUT YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!
Old 07-06-2005, 04:42 AM
Rat...
Brad has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Brad Send a message via Yahoo to Brad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi
BUT YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

totally sweet way to use a star wars quote

Brad.
2k14lyf
Forum idiots shall rule once more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad
Forums without brad will have been sad
Old 07-06-2005, 10:57 AM
LordZen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LordZen Send a message via AIM to LordZen Send a message via Yahoo to LordZen
Quote:
All other changes was made without interferences of staff.
A Zormite leader was removed in the past by Stefan simply because he didnt log on very much.

In that case, only members of the kingdom were complaining.

In the current case about Zormite, the ENTIRE SERVER IS ENRAGED.

Click the picture!

FYI: I've pretty much retired from this game as it stands. Yep..

Contact Info
AIM: xxwarlordzenxx (not used so much anymore)
MSN: warlordzen(a)hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I heard they were pregnant from the same father from a VERY reliable tabloid a couple years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryffonDurime
Etien, you are the best proof I have ever seen that the human gene pool has algee.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:38 AM
superannuated super mod
Sam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of lightSam is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordZen
A Zormite leader was removed in the past by Stefan simply because he didnt log on very much.

In that case, only members of the kingdom were complaining.

In the current case about Zormite, the ENTIRE SERVER IS ENRAGED.

That's one of the reasons: when staff acts in the place of a leader's inactivity. Rise and fall of a kingdom is in close connection with the activity of the leaders.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:09 PM
xAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud ofxAndrewx has much to be proud of
At the end of the day Zormite is gone. Bel'la is active, that's the end of it.
You can't remove the leader from the kingdom, the leader needs to remove
themselves.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkiba
And Bjorn left it to the RP Team to make the decision on the matter.
At this point in time, we may not be making a decision. I don't know. Right now, though, I will be taking a break from arguing either side of it, since I can easily do both and it sometimes gets me confused. For now, though, I want for the RP Team to kind of settle down a little bit and not worry about this stupid crap, because I am sick of hearing it. I was going to make reports of how each of the kingdoms are doing right now, but the sad fact of the matter is that I do not have a whole ton of time on my hands, nor the drive to do so. So, I will be working with other folks to come up with some good events in order to take people's minds off of it. Sure, Zormite may come back. But it will not be today. It will not be tomorrow. Like several others have said, the leaders can only remove themselves by leaving, or by being removed by priveledged staff. As of right now, RP Team members are not priveledged staff, so it is out of our control. I do not want to log on anymore to hear people complaining about Bel'la. Sure, I don't like Bel'la, but I am not going to listen to it when none of us can do anything about it. If I get any PMs about it, they will be ignored.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Script Monkey
Kaimetsu will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You can't remove the leader from the kingdom, the leader needs to remove
themselves.
You're saying this, but you're not explaining why.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:47 PM
Assimilated Zurkiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draenin
At this point in time, we may not be making a decision. I don't know. Right now, though, I will be taking a break from arguing either side of it, since I can easily do both and it sometimes gets me confused. For now, though, I want for the RP Team to kind of settle down a little bit and not worry about this stupid crap, because I am sick of hearing it. I was going to make reports of how each of the kingdoms are doing right now, but the sad fact of the matter is that I do not have a whole ton of time on my hands, nor the drive to do so. So, I will be working with other folks to come up with some good events in order to take people's minds off of it. Sure, Zormite may come back. But it will not be today. It will not be tomorrow. Like several others have said, the leaders can only remove themselves by leaving, or by being removed by priveledged staff. As of right now, RP Team members are not priveledged staff, so it is out of our control. I do not want to log on anymore to hear people complaining about Bel'la. Sure, I don't like Bel'la, but I am not going to listen to it when none of us can do anything about it. If I get any PMs about it, they will be ignored.
Where are yall even getting this concept of removal of leader? Leadership change is a different item by itself. Bjorn told Andrew that the entire thing was reliant on the RP Team, in which yall have met and decided on the matter.

And I'm afraid that the RP Team, such as yourself, cant back down from your own event. This event was created by the RP Team and thusly is the fate of it.

Quote:
You can't remove the leader from the kingdom, the leader needs to remove themselves.
Yet again, if I dont officially quit then, going by your logic, leadership can never be removed from me.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:00 PM
superannuated super mod
Read #24 and #25
Closed Thread