Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 11-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Scripter
amonrabr is on a distinguished road
Old stuffs

Hello people!

I was checking an old harddrive and I found some graal sketches and things I made long time ago.
Most of them are bizarre, but dont forget its almost 10 years, it was a different moment, different computers, resolutions :P

the logo
Click image for larger version

Name:	graal_logo.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	53900

some sketchs of the character I used in old site

Name:	graal_chars.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	53901

There is a post somewhere people saying how bizarre this Zone character is. But I didnt make that animation, also, zone didnt exist yet when I made this

Name:	graal_others.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	53902

Some Graal tests, noone saw them

Name:	graal_test.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	157.2 KB
ID:	53903

Site top characters and animations

Name:	graal_site_top.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	53904

Graal newsletter

Name:	graal_newsletter.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	201.3 KB
ID:	53905

I also found the source file and sketches of 12 hats
(including this christmas hat, people still use it)

I found 4 complete tilesets I made (3 of them I never really used, I thinking in post here later)

I found many scripts, someone already posted 5 of them here:
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86203

The source code of 4 programs I made.
Gdk, 3D->2D, level view and map generator.

Like GDK (the printscreen is old too, it was already in jpg in folder, actually I dont have Delphi here to compile, but I post the source code if you people want it (and moderators permit) ):

Name:	graal_gdk.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	53906

Name:	graal_gdk2.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	53907

Sorry to make this post. But you can imagine how nostalgic is find this some many years later. I lost my harddrives many times, so there are so many graal stuff I will never find again.. but It was funny days!

I hope you like to see these things, 90% of them I think I never showed before.

Hugs,
Amon-Ra
Old 11-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by amonrabr View Post
Hello people!

I was checking an old harddrive and I found some graal sketches and things I made long time ago.
Most of them are bizarre, but dont forget its almost 10 years, it was a different moment, different computers, resolutions :P

Sorry to make this post. But you can imagine how nostalgic is find this some many years later. I lost my harddrives many times, so there are so many graal stuff I will never find again.. but It was funny days!
Nostalgic?
A lot of your work is still used to this day .
It's still set on the Kingdoms portion of the Graal website, and it's much better than this bright blue/pink theme they use elsewhere.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:21 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Come back and make more cool stuff. Lord knows we need it.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:25 PM
░▒▓██▓▒░
Galdor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond reputeGaldor has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, Graal Developer Kit looks fancy

My Albums
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unixmad
This forums is going worst each day.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
We need a new website!
Old 11-09-2011, 03:45 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
amon ra <3!!
Old 11-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
GDK looks pretty neato. :o
Old 11-10-2011, 12:08 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Could you post a transparent version of the main logo (first attachment)?
Old 11-10-2011, 06:31 AM
fcmrcy
FaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura aboutFaLLChiLD has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FaLLChiLD
Love your Bomy drawing. Just sayin.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:08 PM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Door View Post

Who made this I want to know

who made
this

who

who

That should be cleared now ^_^
Old 11-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Hey! I'm surprised you haven't posted anything relating to Gaia! Nevertheless, lovely work! + Rep

P.S. Nice to see you again.
Old 11-10-2011, 05:30 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
if you read ra's post he said he didn't animate it so it doesn't really clear it up.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Scripter
amonrabr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Could you post a transparent version of the main logo (first attachment)?
Its here logo.zip. Sorry I dont have it bigger anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callimuc
Lol. That is what I was talking about, I never really used this image. I made it, and I showed the "work-in-progress" to someone.. and now I see it some places.. I didnt make the animation or put anywhere online

----

My main problem with graal is the language. When I started playing graal I knew three english words: "hi", "hello" and "bye". So in first years I tryed to find brazilians to talk in game. How there isnt many brazilians, I started slowly learning english, but how you see I never really learned well.

I started making things directly to Unixmad and Stefan. But I usually didnt really understand much thing they were saying. Once or twice I talked to Unixmad by phone or video, but I didnt understand anything he was saying, and I didnt know how to tell this... lol.

In RC I usually didnt understand 50% of what people were talking. So that was my main difficult. English, only when it is written. And you have to wait a few seconds until I understand what you're trying to say. In the first year I used translator almost everything, I don't use anymore, but it is very limiting to express myself. :P For me that likes to talk alot, thats pretty frustrating

I opened a small office here in Brazil ( http://www.conceitodigital.net/ ) and my clients are all brazilians, it would be so nice speak fluency english, lol, I could make money making stuff for other countries. But it still a dream.

Last edited by amonrabr; 11-10-2011 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Ops..
Old 11-11-2011, 12:42 AM
callimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to beholdcallimuc is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
if you read ra's post he said he didn't animate it so it doesn't really clear it up.
Quote:
Its here Attachment 53914Lol. That is what I was talking about, I never really used this image. I made it, and I showed the "work-in-progress" to someone.. and now I see it some places.. I didnt make the animation or put anywhere online
Oh I was just browsing the images clicking at the next button
Old 11-11-2011, 07:19 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Its here Attachment 53914. Sorry I dont have it bigger anymore.
Thanks .