Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-09-2005, 08:37 AM
TonyRivers is an unknown quantity at this point
My latest venture

This is a screen shot of an unnamed server I have begin construction on. It is a farming based game where you grow crops and livestock and use your knowledge of supply and demand to rake in money, all while protecting your settlement from pesky varmits and the forces of nature. There will be 4 seasons and as the years progress you can turn your humble plot of land into a large ranch/estate.

I believe this game will be fun and addictive for all age groups and could potentially bring Graal allot of money. Which is perciscly why I am not giving it to Graal Online for free. Upon its completion I will propose a deal where I will sell all graphics and concepts to Graal Online. I am not trying to be greedy but I am a poor student that needs money and I the ammount I sell it for will be nothing compared to the money it brings Graal.

In the event Graal Online is not interested in my offer I will then hire a programmer and provide it as a seperate online game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.png
Views:	252
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	33384  
Old 09-09-2005, 08:45 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
Good luck with that.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:18 AM
oh snaps
napo_p2p has a spectacular aura aboutnapo_p2p has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to napo_p2p Send a message via MSN to napo_p2p
Haha, that guy looks like he wants some steak.
Tempus neminem non manet.
Noli manere tempus.
Carpe Diem

Seize the Day.
Old 09-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by napo_p2p
Haha, that guy looks like he wants some steak.
I think he looks like he's had enough already!

Anyway, good luck with it.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
So you're just selling graphics and concepts? I'm not sure Stefan would be interested in buying it then. I have tons of graphics and concepts but I can barely hold Stefan's interest for a minute. You have to have the project completed.

You'd have better luck selling it to someone who can script who wants a server but they aren't any good with graphics.

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 09-11-2005, 09:37 AM
Volcan
trans9o0111 is on a distinguished road
Isn't your server basically a Harvest Moon?
Old 09-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Methril is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyRivers

In the event Graal Online is not interested in my offer I will then hire a programmer and provide it as a seperate online game.
Um. your game is harvest moon, every graphic, the concept and even the four year cycle.

Seriously man, you can't sell things to stefan or make money from Graal.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:35 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather illegally download harvest moon. >_>;
Old 09-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Panda
Lao_Su2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lao_Su2
Ya sorry doesnt look that great looks like everything else that you start and quit on after a couple months. Good luck though
Old 09-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
I am a poor student that needs money
Quote:
In the event Graal Online is not interested in my offer I will then hire a programmer
A contradiction!
Old 09-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Have A Drink On Me
AlexH is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to AlexH Send a message via MSN to AlexH
Sounds like you're trying to remake Harvest Moon.
What will you game have that it doesn't?
Old 09-12-2005, 08:09 PM
TonyRivers is an unknown quantity at this point
First I will point out that I never said this was an original server, Infact nothing on graal is currently original and if you recal, which I am sure most of you havn't been around long enough graal used to be called Zelda Online. The goal of this server is to attract new players to graal and it will certianly do just that.

Look around you, all of you are pathetic hypocrits half of graals tileset resembles zelda I am only using the basic idea from Harvest Moon and expanding it way beyond what any of the current games have dared. Every host graal online server has borrowed concepts and ideas from popular games and implemented them into interesting 2-d online games.

Don't forget I was a personal friend of Dell and zone is basically infantry with elements from other games added to it remember augmentations? I doubt most of you do those were from another game aswell.

My main point behind this game is to bring in more players. Since stefan released the player world renting system how many player made games specifically from the renting system are on the classic list? Thats right not a single one. This is because "graal developers" are nothing more than imature kids.

I have made graphics for years and have made more projects that fail every time due to all of my other staff being inable to complete basic programing functions. I have 3 completed body sets and countless completed tilesets that collect dust for no reason at all. My conclusion to this is that stefan seems to be the only one around here that is able to complete a project. Therefore I can make a whole game that only lacks scripting and sell it to him so all he has to do is script it and bring the player count up thus bring more accounts and bringing more money to him.

So to all of you who are offended at the fact that I dare make a small profit in order to provide a very large profit for graal. I send you this message, if anyone of you had the skills to get a server on the classic list then I salute you but until one of you "developers" does then leave it to a professional.
Old 09-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Panda
Lao_Su2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lao_Su2
Lol and you realize that he is most likely just going to laugh in your face for trying to sell an idea of a server when he has enough on his plate? Good luck but I doubt your whole idea of selling it to Stefan is going to work.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:08 AM
Minoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud ofMinoc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Therefore I can make a whole game that only lacks scripting and sell it to him so all he has to do is script
You know, scripting is probably 75% of the job.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:54 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
I think this stuff Is pretty cool actually :O but I don't really like you're grass and fence post tiles,everything else seems cool to me