Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
When a house falls!!!!

When a house falls I think it should drop the items that are stored in the house... This would definately help with items becoming extinct. Items that are on the server would stay on the server... and not just vanish.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:43 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
When a house falls I think it should drop the items that are stored in the house... This would definately help with items becoming extinct. Items that are on the server would stay on the server... and not just vanish.
And some greedy little people would just run around kingdom islands all day looking for a house to fall.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:46 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They dont vanish, they stay in the levels the house was linked to
Old 01-17-2008, 08:48 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Greedy aren't we viper?
Old 01-17-2008, 09:07 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
They dont vanish, they stay in the levels the house was linked to
Too bad that the levels is destroyed when the house falls down

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Has this been brought up again?

Old 01-17-2008, 09:33 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dNeonb View Post
Too bad that the levels is destroyed when the house falls down
That either doesnt work, or you added that after I've done my last research on this one, or it takes some time.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:42 PM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Greedy aren't we viper?
who says I will be the one getting these items... I just hate to see good items vanish from the server.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:29 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
That either doesnt work, or you added that after I've done my last research on this one, or it takes some time.
It does else my house and my items would still exist.

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 01-18-2008, 02:28 AM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Maybe there should be a part of the time when anyone can enter the house (like when it reaches 0%) for ten days or so and the house looks broken down and the door looks broken and stuff and just anyone can go in and take stuff before it actually falls down, or the owner has an extra chance to repair their house.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 01-18-2008, 03:07 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
What i fail to see is why people would leave rare or good items in a house then they know it's going to fall, If i was going to leave my house to fall i'd at least put all the good items on my player.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:51 AM
osnap.
Xterminator will become famous soon enough
Bad idea just take care of your house..Or if your gone and afraid your house is gonna fall then just grab all the items and re-build a new one
Old 01-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Duergar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
What i fail to see is why people would leave rare or good items in a house then they know it's going to fall, If i was going to leave my house to fall i'd at least put all the good items on my player.

people get banned and computer problems happen a lot also. if there house is gonna fall the items just disappear. People that quit and leave items in there house that may not have been rare at the time... but now it is... I would rather a newb find an IFS instead of it just being removed. IFS used to be 5-10K plat. Now it's what 100-200 diamonds. Many people probably bought up like 5 of them and saved... then forgot and quit gaal. then those 5 sword just vanish... making it too rare for a lot of people to afford.

This would really help the circulation of items. more people would play because the items would be less likely to vanish. would also cut down on usding cause some items wouldn't be as rare.

Last edited by ViperZakuto; 01-18-2008 at 05:30 AM..
Old 01-18-2008, 05:48 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Hah, there should simply be a special item like the house renovation scroll...

House Revival Scroll (If you have a number of houses on your account you have to select one from a list when the scroll is activated).
Old 01-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Many people probably bought up like 5 of them and saved... then forgot and quit gaal. then those 5 sword just vanish.
If those Ice Flaming Swords were still around, they'd still be worth 20 diamonds, not 100-200.