Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > GK Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-19-2008, 11:28 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Well its up to the players with their house.

If you think more event weapons should be added to the game thats another story and has nothing to do how people behave with their online property. Many people who quit just put their stuff in their house, do you want them to even alch it if they want noone to have the items?

Again, if this is just "more events weapons for everybody" be sure to make an aditional post about this, makes more sense then this house discussion
Old 01-19-2008, 05:36 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
It's not "another story", it has everything to do with the house discussion. The whole reason we complain about houses falling is because everything in it is permanently gone and there might not be anything out there to replace it.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Here is what it comes down too. I see this particular thread as a greed thread and we don't need that. A person house falls the items are gone plain and simple.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
Here is what it comes down too. I see this particular thread as a greed thread and we don't need that. A person house falls the items are gone plain and simple.
I see it as yet another cry from a vast majority of players who feel there are not enough items available to them on GK. They are trying to attenuate the problem themselves since other countless number of requests have gone on deaf ears.

Old 01-19-2008, 06:51 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's a greed thread, because it's true: There aren't enough items on Gk to just throw them away
Old 01-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You say this is a greed thread from me??? what happens if all the current players on gk quit? Newer players might come of course... but where will the items be that the newer players want to get... Nowhere... they will be gone.
Old 01-19-2008, 09:24 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperZakuto View Post
You say this is a greed thread from me??? what happens if all the current players on gk quit? Newer players might come of course... but where will the items be that the newer players want to get... Nowhere... they will be gone.
Who cares, just event off new ones.
Old 01-19-2008, 10:48 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
There aren't any to event off, that's the problem.

There isn't some "rare item here" stash just lying around waiting on people to lose valuables
Old 01-19-2008, 11:15 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Shall i start posting from EM host log what new ones have been released since christmas?

Don't tell me new stuff isn't hosted off because yann and maroku have been the ones event off the stuff.

I am going to be doing two myself.

SO please if you really want more items to circulate you first have to get those idiots who usd or charge way too much for an item to bring the price down then maybe..just maybe stuff will start to circulate.
Old 01-19-2008, 11:18 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
There aren't any to event off, that's the problem.

There isn't some "rare item here" stash just lying around waiting on people to lose valuables.
That's why you introduce new ones. There has been plenty of graphics even on these forums alone that were given to GK that have yet to be used (i.e. Donald) and you think they'd have someone to make more.

Quote:
Shall i start posting from EM host log what new ones have been released since christmas?
When you say "new" I think of "new" items. To me it's not only recycling items that are dead (such as Angel Blade) but introducing brand new items. Of course this should have been done when the playerbase was actually present.

Quote:
SO please if you really want more items to circulate you first have to get those idiots who usd
If it wasn't for USD'ers there would be many many more items dead.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Petrification of a Newbie
Darklux is a jewel in the roughDarklux is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to Darklux Send a message via AIM to Darklux Send a message via Yahoo to Darklux
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
If it wasn't for USD'ers there would be many many more items dead.
USD'ers rescue the world?

You must be kidding or you just try to present USDing in a good way.

There is no reason to trade a GK-Weapon for 200 Dollars other than you expect to sell it even higher, thats why they usd, not to get good stats gear...
Old 01-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Eye wand...shall i go on..there was new ones released.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:39 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
of course this would not stop people from alching items or keeping them on there account. It would help items that are common event items stay common, and not turn rare. there needs to be more common event items instead of everything just being rare. I'm not saying this so i can get good gear. I don't give a crap about items anymore. I play to help improve and keep people playing graal.

If there isn't a medium of items that are fairly hard to get, but not 100-200 diamonds range. newer players have nothing to work for really. All the Leet players buy up all the new event items with there other leet items or 1000's of diamonds. Newer players don't have the ability to get the mass quantity of diamonds older players do. Keep stuff that newer players can trade around. Instead of letting them disappear in some leet players house because they want the item to eventually become rare and make USD or other items off of.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:27 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Then maybe its time for those leet players to stop being so greedy and start to help out new people. Ya know its not all about us.
Old 01-20-2008, 05:54 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
You're right Raven. Give me your FID.

No, your idea sucks because no one's going to go out and help the poor and the new. There needs to be more items out there so they're not so hard to get at.