My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Germankr3w ?
Old 12-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Proto Steele~EventsMaster
protozero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to protozero
I quit due to lack of everything and Roleplaying had died along with the community. I've grown tired of "he scamed this and that". And no god damn updates that aren't stupid eye candy. ( weather, viewable ammy's, knockback was just kinda' pointless to... and uhhh.. "kingdom battle mode is retarded and not enough people to fully make it fun ) I'm very glad I cashed in on this game just before it hit a rock bottom player count of 2 this server oh so very well deserves for this pathetic game it has become.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:39 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
- Little to no new items
- Very low playercount, and most people who were on only wanted peace (peace = boring)
- Felt like trading was the only thing I had to do, and there was no one around to do even that
- Most friends left, followed one to another game

Think that just about covers it.

Old 12-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
the first three times i quit was from lack of updates forced almost all my friends away. Last time i quit because I logged on to my account with 23 days left and my friend had taken everything but 1 of my RoW's. We were pissed at each other and I figured he wasn't going to give them back. That is the worst fealing to have the items you worked 4 years to get just disappeared. I was on the verge of quitting again until Tig came along to improve gk... I just hope bjorn doesn't turn down his work =(
Old 12-01-2007, 08:45 AM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I never got into it because it was pretty internet-speed-intensive for a dial-up user. Even killing bomies is a ***** because of how bad the lag is.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Duergar
ViperZakuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I never got into it because it was pretty internet-speed-intensive for a dial-up user. Even killing bomies is a ***** because of how bad the lag is.
If you have 56k connection it should run fine. I played on it for 4 years with 56k and it only lagged a little bit. Thats all Draxx has every used for gk is dial-up. It must be your computer, or you have a slower connection than 56k from your ISP.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:37 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
No I run a pretty good connection(50Kbps) for dial-up... The delay between clientside and serverside is too harsh for me to really 'enjoy' bashing. I've played some 3d MMORPGs and never had a problem playing with my connection. I mean, I could if I had the patience or will too, but I don't think GK is worth that much trouble.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Executioner of Zone
VergilP2P is on a distinguished road
I quit When My accont Got Hacked and my stuff taking

"Queen of Zone" : Kds
"Prince of Zone" : SN
"Princess of Zone" : Anubis

Zone Royal Servants

"Court Jester of Zone" : Steve
"Executioner of Zone" : Vergil
"Royal Guard of Zone": Deserted

Zone Common Folk

"Slaves, Peasants of Zone" : Everyone else
"Town Fool of Zone" : John(He isn't a person!)
Old 12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
LadyDarkwolf is on a distinguished road
I left shortly after reaching 110... nothing left to do cept lvl and the playercount had gone down a great deal... most of my friends started playing other games so i found a new game...

still pop on to see whats going on and to say hi to those i still know here since i have time left.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:25 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
I've noticed that the people who don't quit seem to disproportionately be Bile followers, which makes me wonder if the tinkering with the food system was a major cause.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:45 PM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
I've noticed that the people who don't quit seem to disproportionately be Bile followers, which makes me wonder if the tinkering with the food system was a major cause.
I can see it being a pretty big one.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Friendly a-hole critic
Sheen_the_mage is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Googi View Post
True Dat.
But not that I got dual halloween rings, its not a big problem for *me*
However
I wont switch gods yet because I want to reach a higher level and get some more useful relics.
I am thinking of balor medium level.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:13 PM
I can't even get on for a few minutes to check stuff without having to eat something so I don't starve. It's ridiculous.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
noone did anything but sit and trade...there were 3...4 at the most poeple outside of bomb trade... all they did was "selling ...," "how much?," "15 dias.," "sorry, I don't have enough money."

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 12-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Different day same... y'know the rest!