Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Zormite Republic
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned
SayianOozaru is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SayianOozaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade
And Bosh not trying to be down on you just need you to realize this and not be thinking 24/7 that you will get it. All Final decisions lie with Sam and Bjorn on GK. Please keep that in mind.
Uhm...If the Kingdom is beaten, "RPING" or w/e, isn't it staffs job to transfer leadership?

They did it with Etien, so I'm pretty sure they'll do it now.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post
Uhm...If the Kingdom is beaten, "RPING" or w/e, isn't it staffs job to transfer leadership?

Yeah but it don't mean that Bosh will get it lol. He just has to realize that. The war can still go on but he might not even get leadership. I just need him to realize it and keep it in mind..nothing more.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:45 PM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SayianOozaru View Post

Etien was removed for inactivity. Bjorn just went "olo there has to be a fight so it doesn't look stupid". The invasion was just for cosmetic purposes. The removal of leaders following invasion has nothing to do with the invasion itself. The staff just want you to think that it does.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Yeah, 24 hours is still tight. Gimme that month. If this hasn't blown over by then or nothing serious has come up in real life. Chances are I might have something set up.

However, I will only accept the war with the conditions that it is strictly and enforced as "just for fun" and no stakes either on my side or Dustari's side (other then honor and bragging rights) are placed.

I MAY have certain things ready before this month is up. This indicates that I may accept smaller-battles that will eventually lead up to a major encounter. I will discuss PRIVATELY with King John ALONE the RP preparations and acceptance for various battles along the way.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:00 PM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeero View Post
However, I will only accept the war with the conditions that it is strictly and enforced as "just for fun" and no stakes either on my side or Dustari's side (other then honor and bragging rights) are placed.
That would be nice, but knowing Bosh hes going to go even more insane if there isn't a chance for him to take Zormite..
Old 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Drakeero will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyonandelliot View Post
That would be nice, but knowing Bosh hes going to go even more insane if there isn't a chance for him to take Zormite..
Tough.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
jonnyrocks2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to jonnyrocks2 Send a message via MSN to jonnyrocks2
Indeed, tough cookies for Bosh then.
Originally Posted by Shawn Kelfonne
Pfft. It takes a real man to play a girl...
Old 08-06-2007, 09:31 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Are you retarded? The conditions are already declared by Dustari's war declaration. You are being invaded, and you are going to die. There is no ability to decline an invasion, there is no ability to say I want it in a month because I suck at raising up an army. You are being invaded in a week and you are going to lose unless you do something to put up a massive defense.

Stop *****footing around the issue and deal with it. Make a last stand, or surrender and meet the 24 hour deadline.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Im wondering....Wouldn't DUstari take over Zormite and extend Zormite island as a colony?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:19 PM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah, 24 hours is still tight. Gimme that month. If this hasn't blown over by then or nothing serious has come up in real life. Chances are I might have something set up.

I MAY have certain things ready before this month is up. This indicates that I may accept smaller-battles that will eventually lead up to a major encounter. I will discuss PRIVATELY with King John ALONE the RP preparations and acceptance for various battles along the way.
So in other words: Give me a month, and maybe I can get something together, but most likely I'll have something in real life come up as an excuse to use for not fighting. And in the rare occasion that I can get people together, it's all for fun.

Sounds like someone who should not be in control, especially for a game that lacks many things but namely activity, lately. Everyone has real life things to attend to, and if you cannot budget/split your time then it's quite simple, have enough guts to give up your kingdom. (This has nothing to do with Bosh, it deals with your sorry excuse of an answer to a declaration of war on YOUR kingdom.)

Old 08-07-2007, 12:05 AM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
You see I still find this funny that Bosh thinks he would regain the throne. Apparently so do a few other people. What you people don't realize is that the decision to who ultimatly takes the throne next if Zormite loses ultimatly falls WITH THE STAFF. I don't see how people can't understand this.

And Bosh not trying to be down on you just need you to realize this and not be thinking 24/7 that you will get it. All Final decisions lie with Sam and Bjorn on GK. Please keep that in mind.
I thought gk was an rp server at heart. If so, bosh can claim zormite for his own if he and dustari win the war, i don't know why staff must decide, if so, theres no point in a war to decide a leader when staff can just ignore it if they wish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Who said he was going to win? you never know he could loose.
We will win... theres no question about it.

Quote:

You can't choose the terms of the invasion or say no to it, as bosh said. Man-up and be a king. Protect your kingdom. LEAD GOD DAMMIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmeh View Post
Im wondering....Wouldn't DUstari take over Zormite and extend Zormite island as a colony?
That wouldn't be such a bad idea...
Old 08-07-2007, 12:44 AM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
You can't choose the terms of the invasion or say no to it, as bosh said. Man-up and be a king. Protect your kingdom. LEAD GOD DAMMIT
Some of that may be true but BOTH leaders have to agree to the time and date and how it will going to happen.
Old 08-07-2007, 03:39 AM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinDragon View Post
I thought gk was an rp server at heart. If so, bosh can claim zormite for his own if he and dustari win the war, i don't know why staff must decide, if so, theres no point in a war to decide a leader when staff can just ignore it if they wish.
The problem with that, is that it's in the staff's best interest to pick someone that can get the job done and keep the kingdom going, not the person who can kill everyone on the island and lay claim to it.

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 08-07-2007, 03:50 PM
Mr. Rayleigh
MajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of lightMajinDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
Some of that may be true but BOTH leaders have to agree to the time and date and how it will going to happen.
Mhmm, but i you can't no agree to defend against an invasion... if your being invaded, you have to defend, you can't just say, "sorry, sorry, i'm not having this, go back home, we aren't playing today". Or something along the lines of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butz View Post
The problem with that, is that it's in the staff's best interest to pick someone that can get the job done and keep the kingdom going, not the person who can kill everyone on the island and lay claim to it.
Perhaps, but if the current king cannot raise a strong enough army to defend against bosh and co, should he really be king?...
Old 08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
War was declared Drakeero. Frankly you should be doing something. They are serious about it.

Now Leon I will say this one last time. It don't matter who wins the war what it comes down to is who will the staff put into power. They make the ultimate decisions on this server and not the players.