Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-18-2007, 07:00 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Let me tell you something about something.

Discuss.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RIP.png
Views:	99
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	41133  
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:01 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
I don't get it.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Sigh.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	asdasd.PNG
Views:	160
Size:	413.6 KB
ID:	41134  
Quote:
Old 05-18-2007, 07:09 PM
Rgesitreed Uesr
Pimmeh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Pimmeh Send a message via MSN to Pimmeh
Its true...no one plays anymore...why should we?
Nothing new!
Old 05-18-2007, 07:11 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
This thread will certainly help you, just like all the other ones, right?
I think it has been said a million times that there is alot being worked on. You just have to have patience.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
I think it has been said a million times that there is alot being worked on. You just have to have patience.
I'm just killing time waiting for the yearly update.
Quote:
Old 05-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
Quote:
Eh, not really an excuse.

Scenario:

A sudden drop in players playing WoW due to Blizzard not releasing any new stuff for about a year. Then someone on Blizzard says "We are working on stuffz, be patient.".

Thats no excuse. If you can't maintain a steady player base, then you need to hire people to work on stuff that can be released while waiting for the major stuff that's "being worked on".

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 05-19-2007, 02:28 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Kingdoms has finally died. Im not saying that with pleasure but its sad. I know this isn't a good example but look at the classic servers they have constant updates. I think we are working on stuff please be patient isn't a good enough excuse. Some trials don't read the forums what should keep them around.
Old 05-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
Eh, not really an excuse.

Scenario:

A sudden drop in players playing WoW due to Blizzard not releasing any new stuff for about a year. Then someone on Blizzard says "We are working on stuffz, be patient.".

Thats no excuse. If you can't maintain a steady player base, then you need to hire people to work on stuff that can be released while waiting for the major stuff that's "being worked on".
Not the point. The point is that making another thread, amongst the many other ones on the same issue, is not going to change the answer.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-19-2007, 02:46 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Not the point. The point is that making another thread, amongst the many other ones on the same issue, is not going to change the answer.
so what is the perfect answer?
Old 05-19-2007, 03:33 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
So don't talk about it. Good strategy, I'm sure that has the slightest possibility of finally opening staff's eyes.

The updates and support of this game are horrendous. It's finally caught up to them and rightfully so.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:44 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waltz5 View Post
So don't talk about it. Good strategy, I'm sure that has the slightest possibility of finally opening staff's eyes.

The updates and support of this game are horrendous. It's finally caught up to them and rightfully so.
She's trying to avoid a scene on the official forum.

A lot of you might immediately take that as a giant corporation - much like all of those interesting stories you hear about in the coffee shop, grocery store, or people of significance talking about - in which a the corporation hides something shamefully.

Instead, think of it as a small business trying to maintain a interesting appearance. Graal Kingdoms is still new to a new player, regardless of how many tired and bored oldbies there are. If you have a problem like this you should probably make a support ticket... although I anticipate the response will be as lacking there as it would be here.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed Felix.

Quote:
You just have to have patience.
No. Why? Because this isn't the first time Graal has been "working" on something, only to take WAY too long. Graal 3D? Games channel? The whole Wii draw? Flying system? Right...

If a REAL estimated time was released, that's a different story. But obviously...

1) There won't be an estimated time...

2) If there was an estimated time announced we'd have to add about 7 months to it.

I'm not trying to insult CJ's developers and such but I make quite a valid point.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:48 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
1) There won't be an estimated time...
Amusingly, I was talking to Stefan about exactly that the other day. I reminded him that players are getting impatient - so if it's any help, you all know he's at least acknowledged it.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:51 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
She's trying to avoid a scene on the official forum.

A lot of you might immediately take that as a giant corporation - much like all of those interesting stories you hear about in the coffee shop, grocery store, or people of significance talking about - in which a the corporation hides something shamefully.

Instead, think of it as a small business trying to maintain a interesting appearance. Graal Kingdoms is still new to a new player, regardless of how many tired and bored oldbies there are. If you have a problem like this, you should probably make a support ticket... although I anticipate the response will be as lacking there as it would be here.
I understand CJ is not a huge corporation. And I understand the idea for any company is to not spread negative feedback on their official forums.

On the other hand it's a product and I won't be paying for it anymore. I would think the company would want to know why people do not renew subscriptions, perhaps not in a public forum spotlight, but they don't allow any other medium. Support tickets are a joke in my opinion unless you need account help that Ibonic can help you with. And a large part of the frustration is no matter what medium is used the same answer continuously comes back to the players with no change on the actual playerworlds, specifically GK.

It honestly baffles me why nothing has been done. Do they not notice this huge drop in players? Do they not notice the large amounts of threads on their official forums? I really don't get it and if something is being done the customers certainly deserve, and want to know what is going on.