Sky 11 13.92%
Chris500 and LilacStar 31 39.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
As some of you still know, we are looking for new owner(s) for the Misty Mug Tavern.
It seems the persons I have chosen don't fits together, so I thought it's the best to let you make an application.
So if you are interested in becoming owner of the MMT. Post an application, try to convince Bjoern, me and the community. You can apply in a team of two or alone.

Good luck.

Please no comment or stuff, only appliaction posts (feel free to open another thread for discussions).

Format should be (so its easier on staff)

Account name:
Gold/vip time:
Hours:
Reason why you want to be owner:

Last edited by Ravenblade1979; 07-30-2007 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: merged
Old 07-30-2007, 11:05 PM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Account name: lordbosh
Gold/vip: Gold
Hours: Alot
Reason why you want to be owner: To place an Altar of Boshism in the center of the tavern so John can bless Bosh+9
Old 07-30-2007, 11:08 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Account name: Tigairius
Gold/vip: a year left of gold/vip
Hours: 4000+
Reason why you want to be owner: Because, I feel I can turn MMT in to something greater than just a tavern... I can turn MMT in to a reason to play GK.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”

Last edited by Tigairius; 07-31-2007 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: added gold time left
Old 07-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Account name:REW_LoveKitten
gold/vip:Gold Subcription
hours:359
reson why you want to be owner: cause i want the tavern to be a good place for people to dine in on gk and for the mmt to get better reputation

She couldn't get on so I told her I would post for her.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Fashion Police
DesirableDreams has a little shameless behaviour in the past
((Well the people did fit, I didn't mind working with Chris and I know he didn't mind either, he only said he wanted steph too own it with me instead to save her feelings because their in love.))

My application:

My account name: DesirableDreams
Gold/Vip: Both
Hours: 3,220 hours.
Reason I want to be owner:
I have been part of MMT for the past 2 years+, I have always been able to supply for MMT, Even back in the day I recarpeted the entire room and brang tons of supplies that I saved up for months in my house farming to there. I already know how the systems work, and who to trust and not to when hiring. I have hired for the MMT on several different occasions before because I am a previous supervisor, co manager, and manager of MMT. I have many experiences, I worked under Val for SDS before when that was around, as Co Owner, then after Valunduil gave it up I became the Owner of SDS. SDS I did most of the work there, and I didn't give up ever even after people kept stealing the supplies because of the glitch that took us forever to notice where people could get in... I worked my butt off for SDS and kept rebuilding it until Bjorn decided that it had took enough...
I know I am capable of filling this position and Raven has been wanting me too for the past 2-3 months. The reason why I want to is because after all my experiences with the tavern, there isn't one where I didn't find enjoyment for it, no matter the situation. It will give me something to accomplish and make possible in my free time. I know I can make it better than it is right now, or ever was before. I hope you all can consider my application, if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:22 PM
OOB
dNeonb is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to dNeonb Send a message via AIM to dNeonb Send a message via Yahoo to dNeonb
I'm not quite sure but it would make more sense to post the Gold / VIP time left.
Without a gold acc you can't run the pub

Forum PM
AIM GraalNeoN
ICQ 201894166
Old 07-31-2007, 12:58 AM
kenyonandelliot is on a distinguished road
Account name:kenyonandelliot
Gold/vip time:162 days
Hours: 1200
Reason why you want to be owner: When I was a kid, that was the first time I went to MMT. I order a pizza and some candy, it tasted so good I always wanted to come back. But my parents moved to Dustari and it was hard getting back to Main to be able to have that pizza again. I just want to have a good reason to come to Main, and be able to get that delicious pizza on my plate every time I go there. Thank you, I hope you listen because I know you would like to do the right thing and make a childs dream come true. That is all.
Old 07-31-2007, 01:03 AM
The Wanderer
theunknown is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to theunknown Send a message via MSN to theunknown Send a message via Yahoo to theunknown
Grirahan

Account: theunknown
Time: over 1200 hours
Reason for applying: I've been around for well over 3 years. I have been in this so called Misty Mug Tavern ever since Sam had ownership of it. The kind of people I seem to attract are the nice or the very disgruntled ones. Some need to fight, and some just want to just sit down and chat. If I do get the tavern, pmode will stay active, I will make a new level where people can go to just fight, and there will be a bigger variety of food. And I'll have to say like Bosh said, Bjorn and Sam could just smile cuz I could probably do it all myself. I'll make sure something will be done and the boredom over it will be broken.

Last edited by theunknown; 07-31-2007 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Redone
Old 07-31-2007, 02:31 AM
gess hew
lordbosh will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to lordbosh
Oh lord, fine I'll redo mine.

Account name:lordbosh
Gold/vip time:160 days left gold
Hours:3844 hrs 37 mins 19secs
Reason why you want to be owner:

I want it all, of course I do. I feel that everything I see and touch should be mine, and in fact that it already is.

But I'd rather see a pub be a brawling pit than a Ritz Carlton with champaign, candles, and class.

If I am made owner I will try to give it a really rough look, remove pmode and instead make the entire thing like the battlegrounds. We'll have an area for betting on slug fests between people, and maybe a spot for betting on rolling of the dice. I'd even take a swing at trying to make it into a gambling pit.

I'll attract all of the scum of the earth. Thieves, murderers, thugs, adventurers of all sorts, even the occasional demon or lich. I'll petition to give alcohol added effects for drinks.

On top of this, I can probably get someone to help me create and script it all. Bjorn and Sam would not need to do anything but smile, nod their heads, and give me a thumbs up. Less work for them, more fun for all the masses.

I offer you a real pub, a run down dark pit of danger and excitement that will replace the trades house as our main source of gathering.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 AM
Wedge has 7 Rep Points :D
Tracker180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Account name: tracker180
Gold/vip: -324 days of gold / vip
Hours: umm sumwhere from 500 to 600
Reason why you want to be owner: so I can give it to Bosh >:]

Quote:
This message has been deleted by Chris. Reason: replied to deleted post (don't hurt me Crono =()
Old 07-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Account name: Horrified
Gold/vip: 175 days of gold / vip
Hours: 2
Reason why you want to be owner: So the north korean empire can take control.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Dark Ravenblade
I'm sorry this is bugging me. Here let me show you what I believe they are looking for. They are looking for people who can RP..as much as the below example sucks its what they are looking for.

Account name: ChadSexington
Gold/VIP: Gold
Hours: 1000
Reason why I want to be owner: I have lived on Main for a long time and have seen that tavern go through so much. I have yearned to own it. To make it my own. To make it good. To add more to it then there is now. I would like to reshape it, remould it into something that I believe would be good. I would offer more then it offers now. If chosen I shall make all these dreams come true while upholding the proud name of Misty Mug Tavern. I shall offer the people of the kingdoms a place to truly come and have fun. A pk arena for those who are bored and want to fight. A small library for the reader out there. A bar for the proud rum drinkers of Cresent Pirates to sit and drink at while telling tales of their adventures. The quests would still be available of course for those adventurers seeking adventures.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:46 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Account name: Tigairius
Gold/VIP: Gold
Hours: 4000+
Reason why I want to be owner: I have lived on Main for a long time and have seen that tavern go through so much. I have yearned to own it. To make it my own. To make it good. To add more to it then there is now. I would like to reshape it, remould it into something that I believe would be good. I would offer more then it offers now. If chosen I shall make all these dreams come true while upholding the proud name of Misty Mug Tavern. I shall offer the people of the kingdoms a place to truly come and have fun. A pk arena for those who are bored and want to fight. A small library for the reader out there. A bar for the proud rum drinkers of Cresent Pirates to sit and drink at while telling tales of their adventures. The quests would still be available of course for those adventurers seeking adventures.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-01-2007, 12:14 AM
GK Manager
Sky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of lightSky is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Sky
Account name: Sky
Gold/vip time: Gold, 80 days left
Hours: 2200+
Reason why you want to be owner: I would like to be owner of the MMT because I feel it could be a targeted area to just hang out and relax instead of the trade house.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Chris500 is on a distinguished road
I am applying for both of us.

Account names: Chris500, LilacStar
Gold/VIP: Both for me, Gold for Steph
Hours: Almost 3300 for me, about 1500 for her I believe.
Reason for ownership:

We have both been in the pub off an on, and offered ownership many times. We have already proven we are hard workers, and will make the pub to be all it can be if we are chosen.. we will change it not only to become a place to eat, but an environment for role playing, and a general place to hang out on GK instead of sitting in Bomboria trade all day
Closed Thread