Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Guild Life
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2011, 03:29 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
I have to agree with Nico. It's been a while since i've been on UN and interacted with them, but many of the members were conceited and annoying. IMO a guild should be nice to new players and respect other players. That wasn't the case about a year ago. BTK is still one of my favorite guilds. I love the consistent uniform and the way the guild is ran. If you guys worked towards improving the server as a guild, you would be a great guild
Again, name one BTK member who currently fits that?

why the **** am i defending btk
Old 10-27-2011, 04:09 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post

War Lord(?) was name off the top of my head.
Old 10-27-2011, 04:57 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post

even as an inactive player I've seen and heard how the guild behaves. They had several videos on youtube where they were harassing newbies. I don't know why you would try to defend someone so deserving of that description.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:40 AM
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
War Lord(?) was name off the top of my head.
Ya Warhawk was a ***** but that was so many years ago. I'm speaking present tense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
even as an inactive player I've seen and heard how the guild behaves. They had several videos on youtube where they were harassing newbies. I don't know why you would try to defend someone so deserving of that description.
Behaves or behaved?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:13 AM
Kingdoms Management
NicoX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to NicoX Send a message via MSN to NicoX
I could just tell you 3 present names. But I wont.

-Nico
(GK Management)

Clash: Nico, I'm going to give you an example of good management.
Clash: One of my staff removed my RC and banned me.
Clash: I didn't ban or remove their RC after I got another one to fix me.
Clash: Do you know why?
Björn: Because you IP banned him ?

Stefan logged on.
(npcserver) has reset the attributes of Stefan
*Stefan: ah my client crashed

Old 10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
zenkou
haro41 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to haro41
A screen shot circa 2k3. the SMK always had beef with the BTK, so we would fight all the time. But it was fun back then pk'ing for hours. props to ya.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wusses.png
Views:	191
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	53840  

Zenkou for life
Old 10-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
I loved smk and unf. Speaking of unf, we are recruiting
Old 12-08-2011, 06:44 AM
dmhabe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
\If you guys worked towards improving the server as a guild, you would be a great guild
Despite our sometimes outlandish behavior we have done nothing less of making UN a better place. The truth is UN is BTK-Made, do you know how many levels,towns,graphics,scripts,staff,managers,serve rs, and trends BTK players have made? For the past few years we have been singled out and made to be the bad ones, mostly due to the new wave of staff being the younger players who don't understand the old Graal guild way of life.

Anyway, few more weeks and BTK will be 11 years old. The only "break-off" guild to ever last.

Warhawk Dynasty (BTK)
Old 12-08-2011, 07:36 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
lasted longer than your parent guild

setnick maximus_asinus (NBK)

woops
Old 12-08-2011, 08:22 AM
Cyril Rain
sssssssssss will become famous soon enough
Uh oh...
Elysium's Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/GraalOnlineElysium
Graal Forum Thread: http://forums.graalonline.com...
Graalians Thread: http://www.graalians.com...

Old 12-15-2011, 11:31 AM
HarDKoRe1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to HarDKoRe1234
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkownsoldier View Post
As long as graal is around * Atleast MHX plays WoW, you guys are out of a job once graal closes. *Try expanding to era / classic iphone.
I would like to correct you on this one.

BTK was the top ranked sparring guild on Iphone classic for awhile. Actually, Zeltino AKA Azrael is an Admin on Iphone Classic, who has been a BTK member for a few years. I'm surprised you haven't noticed that several BTK members were ranked high in the spar rankings, neither. Raspberry, Dayson Mendez, Adrien, and Senior Messiah of BTK are very active on Iphone Classic. We have not ventured off to Era yet... Although, I think I might give it a shot.

BTK is actually much more active on other multiplayer games. Contego Messiah leads BTK in ranked matches on League of Legends; we have participated in CAL matches on both Counter-Strike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: Source; we love to play MMOs on XBox and Playstation 3.
We, also, play several other MMO games including; MLB Dugout Heroes and Shot Online from http://www.gamescampus.com; EA Games such as a free FPS (very fun and addictive) named Battlefield Heroes @ http://www.battlefieldheroes.com, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, and Battlefield 3 for PC and both consoles. I highly recommend playing Battlefield 3 with a friend in Co-op mode...it's too fun.

Anyway, my point is, BTK will never disappear, because I've always said that the key to a successful guild is communication and camaraderie. The way we communicate is via our Ventrilo server. You are all welcome to join us any time. Most of us are active towards the evening time around approximately 2100 Eastern.

Some of us have actually earned US Dollars playing some of these games. I've won quite a few Madden football tournaments.

BTK seems pretty infamous because there are a few members that like to talk a lot of trash, but I believe that is ignorant. To me, it reminds me of a bigot, or someone saying something like, "Oh, you're fat because you're American." Anyway, I won't get into the "Graal Drama" at the moment.

Again, you are all welcome to join us on our Ventrilo server! Our hostname is BTK.nationvoice.com port 4393. Please, don't join the Ventrilo server to start some kind of nonsense. I'm a man that believe in the ol' "Golden Rule"

Much Love!!
Old 12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarDKoRe1234 View Post
BTK was the top ranked sparring guild on Iphone classic for awhile.
When was this?
Old 12-15-2011, 11:08 PM
We were ranked #2, because a guild named "MonkeyHustle" had over 10000 points, which we all know they didn't do that legitimately.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:51 PM
sry to burst your bubble but US ran iphone till the day it disbanded from there
Old 12-16-2011, 12:08 AM
I wasn't being arrogant or whatever... I was just telling "Unkownsoldier" that we play more than just UN. There is no bubble to burst.