Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
Elk is very impressed! =)
You worked hard on it, I can tell

And the best thing is the Developer subscription...I'll get sure to buy that! =)!

Old 07-10-2007, 09:39 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArushenP2P View Post
That's 1 Developer down the Graal Drain
Just to let ya know, if I will quit, the others behind me will probably too. Well atleast I think that Angelu would.
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
I prefer buying vip for 6 months and just going around to alot of playerworlds and offering help. It's cheap (i'm poor) and effective. I'm not sure how it's possible due to the dev packs now.
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
Wait that means no more Lifetime Classic?!?
Old 07-10-2007, 09:40 PM
Graal Administration
Admins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud ofAdmins has much to be proud of
People that have bought the existing subscriptions will keep their subscriptions of course (Gold = zone + kingdoms + playerworlds etc.).
The playerworld renting has been made for being simplier, you don't need to create an account on graal.net, create a playerworld project, choose a payment plan etc., now just buy a developer pack and create a developer guild.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:41 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
People that have bought the existing subscriptions will keep their subscriptions of course (Gold = zone + kingdoms + playerworlds etc.).
The playerworld renting has been made for being simplier, you don't need to create an account on graal.net, create a playerworld project, choose a payment plan etc., now just buy a developer pack and create a developer guild.
Answer me questions! :/
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
So we still keep our lifetime access to Classic tab playerworlds?
N-Pulse Assistant Manager
coreys has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to coreys Send a message via MSN to coreys Send a message via Yahoo to coreys
Don't be bashing these new additions, I happen to love each and every single one.

As far as the website goes, it's nice to see a change, although I'll agree it isn't the best layout in the world, but how many people go to the Graal Website regularly, anyways? I like the new features, and it's nice to have the minigames up on the website rather than the client so I can play with my friends who don't play Graal.

The dockable playerlist and the start bar makes me all kinds of wet. It's such a nice, convenient feature, I absolutely love it.

Video capture has it's obvious upsides, I can't wait to use it.

And, although Graal didn't take up much space and memory before, it's nice that it's now taking up even less.

I'm curious about some of the new script features, most notably the function objects and client-side script classes.

The new subscription choices are very handy for those who don't want to pay to use all of the servers. And I'm sure the old subscription choices are still available too, so don't get all up in arms about it. The developer subscription is just what I need.

I don't get why this shop thing has to be exclusive to Zone, it should be available to be made on other servers as well, but oh well. It's still cool, I guess.

The new playerworld renting makes me so happy. And if you don't want to buy developer tools (Hopefully that isn't the case) just use the ones you have on your computer now! I doubt there will be any new versions of the developer tools, since it wasn't mentioned, so you might as well!

Also, the flying technology better not just be for Zone and Graal Kingdoms. ****ING...BETTER...NOT. I, and many others, will be VERY PISSED. But, I can't wait for it, either way. The new G3D seems to be coming about. It's honestly not the best 3D I've seen. Okay, for this day and age it's absolute ****, but bearable anyways.

Quote:
*SlikRick: so should I even ask about your aim status?
*Xor: well if you want to
*Xor: but i am LARPING
*SlikRick: While on a computer?
*Xor: yes
*Xor: in my living room
*SlikRick: ahh
*Xor: i have a fort setup to hide from beasts
Old 07-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I think the problem is though, is keeping together 5 people who have have paid to get a server. And Googi makes a point. A lot of people were paying to get these servers up on their own, failing, but still, paying. Now you're kind of making sure no one can really take a chance at that.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Cassini
defaultaccount is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Graal takes much less memory in general now, and requires less video memory.
finally, if you met the reccomended requirements you still couldn't do much
Old 07-10-2007, 09:43 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Just some idea that came up in my mind. Actually, if the playerworlds cannot disable or reskin that start bar, give players the option to hide it. I seriously have to say that the graphics of that one totally suck and wont work with most servers :[
Old 07-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
I doubt there will be any new versions of the developer tools, since it wasn't mentioned, so you might as well!
I'm sure there will be updates and such that will make new releases far desirable than the outdated ones on our computers. Also, before you say if they're that desirable, we should pay for it... I don't think we should pay to help Graal out.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerTFFD View Post
Must say how I like Stefan and Darlene dodging that subscription for Playerworlds question, Darlene even editing it out of her quote of Curt's post. Thumbs up on the crowd control guys!
Uh, I can't respond to something I don't know.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Nemo
StrykerTFFD will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159 View Post
Uh, I can't respond to something I don't know.
So wouldn't it be more effective to say that instead of having people post the question repeatedly hoping for an answer? I mean I'm just sayin'.

Quoting around the question makes you out to dodging the question. Quoting it and saying "I don't know." lets you off the hook.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:46 PM
Graal Developer
ArushenP2P is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ArushenP2P
What ever happen to that Graal Scratch Ticket? :O, where we can win a free Subscription and such.
Closed Thread