Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
Post New feature for all forum members! BLOGS

We have just released Forums Blogs:

Fully Featured
It's is a fully-featured blogging that will enables Graal community members to create their very own online blogs within forums. With support for fully formatted WYSIWYG posts, attachments, comments, trackbacks and pingbacks, draft posts and categories.

Blog Home Page
The blog homepage will allow to aggregates activity from all graal members into a single page – with information about the most recent and highest rated blog posts, recent comments, a featured blog post (selected by the administrator or at random), full support for browsing posts by date and overall blogging statistics.

Syndication and Subscriptions
Site wide and per-blog RSS feeds allow syndication to external readers, and full support for forums subscriptions enables you to join your favorite blogs and receive regular email updates.

Profile Support
Profile information is displayed alongside blog posts, and existing profile pages are enhanced with information about blog activity.

Blog Control Panel
With The Blog Control Panel you can control every aspect of your blogs, from permission controls (who has access to view and comment on the blog), to full management of blog categories, draft posts, trackbacks/pingbacks and subscriptions. Blog owners also have the ability to moderate comments on their own blog.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:53 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
Excellent.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Wow....wasn't expecting this.
I am so out of the loop.
Very nice.
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-21-2008, 07:01 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Let's hope this won't be used to inform a very apathetic audience about the daily exploits of the author.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
lol, more for me to moderate. Good thing I don't work. x.x
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-21-2008, 07:09 PM
o.o
Switch has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Switch
Cool!
Not sure if I'll use this...
Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye?
Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:16 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Bad updates itt. We don't need blogs on forums, unless these are going to be purely developer blogs.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Administrator
unixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to allunixmad is a name known to all
You use it if you likes, Stefan and I will use it for development news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Bad updates itt. We don't need blogs on forums, unless these are going to be purely developer blogs.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Meh, updates are good, but this wasn't really needed. However, it could be interesting to see how it works with a server; I'll try to test out some of these new features for Vesporia.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:21 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I'm not hating it, nor am I loving it. I'm sure someone will get some usage out of it... but I picture it being the next projects of the forums.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:29 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unixmad View Post
You use it if you likes, Stefan and I will use it for development news.
I took advantage of the blogs by posting my thoughts. At least it's going to a good use, for now.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I imagine they'll be moderated though, which kind of defeats the purpose of blogs. People like blogs because they can say whatever in them.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:33 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Can I use the blog control panel to block Darlene from viewing all of mine?
Old 07-21-2008, 07:34 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
Can I use the blog control panel to block Darlene from viewing all of mine?
No
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.

READ>THINK>POST
Old 07-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I imagine they'll be moderated though, which kind of defeats the purpose of blogs. People like blogs because they can say whatever in them.
No.