Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-31-2006, 12:20 AM
Banned
Antago is on a distinguished road
Graal Cartoons (2 of them, looking for voiceover artists, sounds, and music)

Yes, two cartoons, and sounds have been done for the Bomy character as well as the Spider (though if someone can redo these better, that would be great), but I am looking for someone to do sounds for Fung Si Yan and Master Li.

I would also like someone very creative with sound effects and music to make this cartoon come to life sound-wise, as well as to cut up the voiceovers and attach them to the frames and make it flow together.

When that is finished, if someone is a colorful person and wants to practice coloring cartoons, working with vectors, etc., you could try to add the finishing touch, otherwise they will remain black and white pencil drawings.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Banned
Here are the current sound effect files for the Bomy character if you want to hear them, which have been done by a magnificent Anime voiceover artist for free. Her website can be found here:
http://rei-chan.net/
Attached Files
File Type: zip bomy1.zip (533.9 KB, 128 views)
Old 02-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Banned
Spidella's Website:
Spider: Heee (a strange sound as the Spider smiles at the camera)
Spider: Aaaaahhhh (the Spider takes a grub out of its mouth and then the camera zooms in on the inside of its mouth as it opens it up and sort of does a strange AAAAHHH sound)
Bomy-Bopot: Yip! (starts running away as the Spider begins to drop down on it and come after it)
Bomy-Bopot: Aaaah! (Spider jumps on it to tangle it up)
Bomy-Bopot: Ugh... (is dizzy and recovering from dizziness, so this "ugh" can obviously be extended as these other sounds of exclamation to express its dizziness)
Spider: Tea? (offering tea to bomy)
Bomy-Bopot: What's in it? (referring to tea offered by the Spider, a bit cautious and nervous)
Spider: Blood!!! (referring to what the tea is, which consists of insect blood of course)
Bomy-Bopot: Mine? (asking if it is his blood, sadly)
Spider: God's!!!! (she's trying to intimidate/scare the bomy)
Bomy-Bopot: Kay, but just a teents (the bomy calmly, and seemingly fearlessly accepts the offer and even gladly gives the proportions it would like, which is a blow to the Spider's ego)
Spider: Take it, if you will (said with a bit of an emotional, annoyed/impatient attitude in regard to giving the bomy some tea, since she tried scaring the bomy with the "God's blood" bit, though the bomy did not succumb)
Bomy-Bopot: *A little bit of moaning and groaning* (bomy is deciding whether not, nervously, actually, NOW if he should drink the drink the Spider is offering)
Bomy-Bopot: aaugh (a sound of opening its mouth to receive the tea which will be poured into it)
Spider: *little bit of humming* (some honky-dory, life is good, done with an agenda sort of deal humming which is while the Spider carelessly pours the insect-blood into the Bomy-Bopot's mouth)
Bomy-Bopot: *gurgling* (some swishing the drink about in its mouth before it swallows, getting the taste of it)
Bomy-Bopot: Hmm... (some thinking)
Bomy-Bopot: Healthy! (the Bomy-Bopot exclaims the drink is healthy after tasting it, with a surprise and gratitude)
Spider: Hurh (a sound made as she stares into the Bomy-Bopot's eyes)
Spider: Ye see us in all things! (add emphasis on US and ALL and a lighter emphasis on THINGS)
Bomy-Bopot: Uh...
Bomy-Bopot: Ugh...
Bomy-Bopot: Ah (a satiated "ah" of relief as it falls asleep)

Master Li's Part of the World:
Master Li: Om mah nee pod may hum (meditative, calm/focused, elongated OM sound, semiloud and lasting 1.5 seconds, followed by the "mani padme hum" sound which fades in volume and it said much quicker, the entire mantra/sound of "mani padme hum" lasting also 1.5 seconds, total line lasting 3 seconds)
Master Li: mmmmm (meditative, calm, mmmmm sound lasting 0.5 seconds)
Master Li: *a meditative breath breathing in, then breathing out*
Master Li: *another meditative breath breathing in, then breathing out*
Master Li: Hmm... (a calm sound of contemplation in regard to the knock at the door)
Master Li: Mmmh? (a peak at the door from the corner of his eye as he wonders if a reponse is coming)
Master Li: Mmph (a surrenderous sound, not dramatic, but as he stops waiting for a response with expectations)
Master Li: Who is it? (a loud voice spoken so that the person outside knocking on the door may hear him)
Master Li: *breathing in, broken with a light gasp because a knock on the door occurs before he has time to breathe out*
Master Li: Ugh... (another sound made as he wonders why they didn't answer the first time he asked who it was)
Master Li: I said, "Who is it?" (speaking loudly so that the person outside can hear his voice)
Master Li: Ugh (some thinking as he wonders why they are not answering him)
Master Li: Oomph (a sound as he gest up off the floor from sitting position to standing position)
Bomy-Bopot: Ugh...um...*sigh* (the Bomy-Bopot nervously, in a feeling of shame, thinks of what to say, and as it does not, it then sighs and waits for Master Li to start the conversation/say or do something)
Master Li: Oh, hi Birce (pronounced beer-ss, rhymes with "pierce"), what's wrong? (Master Li joyfully greets Birce, the Bomy-Bopot, and asks him what's wrong)
Bomy-Bopot: Someone called me a noob! (said a bit "shaken up"/emotional, angry, and even a bit shamefully)
Master Li: *laughing* (he is laughing at Birce's shame/ego to lighten the mood up, but not hysterically)
Bomy-Bopot: Erm... (an annoyed, confused, and a sound of contemplation/struggle as it tries to understand its feelings of self-pity and Master Li's laughing hysterically)
Master Li: Don't you know? {break} We all are not noobs. (light emphasis on WE, emphasis on ALL, light emphasis on ARE, emphasis on NOT and emphasis on NOOBs)
Master Li: If one is, then we all are. (light emphasis on IF, emphasis on ONE, light-emphasis on WE, emphasis on ALL ARE)
Fung Si Yan (an icon of newbies): *quietly moaping and moaning around, feeling sorry for itself* (feeling sorry because everyone calls him a n00b)
Fung Si Yan: *sigh* (sighs as he looks at the Bomy-Bopot who is leaving Master Li's and encounters him)
Fung Si Yan: *jibber-jabber, mumbling, in frustration and confusion*
Bomy-Bopot: Cheer up! (said happily) {pause} If you will! (emphasis on IF) {pause} Nobody is a noob! (light-emphasis on nobody)
Fung Si Yan: EEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like a giddy school-girl, he becomes very happy to hear these words of encouragement after being so down and unhappy for so long)
Old 02-02-2006, 09:12 PM
Grraaaaaw
Tom is on a distinguished road
This sounds fun, i've actually been practising with sounds and editing, and can do many different voices with a voice over program
But this is very different ^_^
Old 02-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I am the trap
Shiftk03- will become famous soon enough
So you're giving up on your very first Graal movie, Antago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antago's Desktop
Me, Lance, and Underlord start out in graal soccer field. Then we talk
for a while, blah, blah. Goku comes in and tells how the dark God
(Darkmoon) has stolen the precious cystal of Barbantis, and that he's
working his way to the 3 other stones to take over Graal. We then go
and search for him to try and stop him. On our way we meet several
people, and ask them if they know any info on where he may be hiding.
We later then find the evil follower villian, Axor. He is in graal
desert. We then go to the desert and fight him. When he dies, we get
the skeleton key, it opens all locks to Graal city (except the one
other lock that we need the other key for). We use that skeleton key
and go to Darkmoon's other villian's fortress and open it's gates. The
villian there is named "blastoise". He is in the graal castle. We kill
him and get the hologram key. It works by being able to trick the other
lock (that has lasers and other high tech stuff) to thinking that
nothing is there, then we can use it to get past the lasers and unlock
it. We then enter Darkmoon's Palace (by the green graal) and defeat him
then we get the stone back, return it to the Prince and he gains
control of graal again.
(when talking to ppl in this movie, make sure u leave it there long
enough for underlord to take a pic of it)
underlord, remember to take a bunch of pics throughout this.
Old 02-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Stiff Upper Lip
Zero Hour is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zero Hour
You're insane. That must have taken a lot of work.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:48 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
Ugh...if you need a caribbean sounding voice for anything you can always ask me :P I got the sexy accent naturally as I live in trinidad <3

Old 02-03-2006, 03:52 AM
Dimension Zero Founder
Jackel9 is on a distinguished road
Wow that must have been difficult to make.
Im not even going to quote that lolz

Old 02-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned
Thanks so much!
The Spider voiceovers have been made. It is an old, wise woman sounding voice with a edge (sort of crazy at times).
But, the voiceovers for her are not the best, and if someone can do a better version of it, they can certainly win the part.

The bomy, obviously, is such good quality that I am not wanting anyone to redo those. You can redo them for fun and show everyone, but I think Kagome did an awesome job, and I doubt anyone is going to surpass her quality. If someone thinks they can, they are free to try. It should sound like a naive, innocent, little boy. A female can actually pull this role off if they are good at being androgynous children.

Master Li should jolly, but also wise, mature, and philosophical (he should not sound like he just came from Malibu, skateboarding ).

Fung Si Yan should sound immature for an adult, but also perhaps depressed and confused. I do not know for certain why I want him to scream like a girl, probably for a comic effect to level up to the whole "newbie" legacy, but if you can make a scream that sounds similar to this, feel free to do the scream for his part as well:
Attached Files
File Type: wav fungsiyanscreamlikegiddygirl.wav (7.4 KB, 131 views)
Old 02-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Former Forum Admin/GM
AlkarenHyralt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to AlkarenHyralt
I thought you quit Graal for good.

Oh no wait, you were banned my bad. Guess it got lifted eh.

Forgotten through the passage of Graal time.
Old 02-19-2006, 02:53 AM
rock
gozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gozen Send a message via AIM to gozen Send a message via Yahoo to gozen
whoa
its alkaren :O
Old 02-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkarenHyralt
I thought you quit Graal for good.

Oh no wait, you were banned my bad. Guess it got lifted eh.
I wasn't banned, but my free subscription was removed and I reregistered. Are you ever going to make the choice to live and be at peace, or are you always going to go around hating, resenting people, and then trying to drag them down? I know that's not the true you