Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-27-2005, 02:37 AM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeandy7
Oh, I see. My bad.
-sorry
I actually made the same mistake at first also. The "he" threw me off.

Old 01-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Truckin Up
Milkdude99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Milkdude99
We all make mistakes and I am sure most of us can deal with the fact we all do from time to time, no harm done.

Moon God
Graal.net

---------- Home---------

Old 01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Playerworld Administrator
HoudiniMan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkdude99
We all make mistakes and I am sure most of us can deal with the fact we all do from time to time, no harm done.
What is that supposed to mean?..

That seems like a pointless post unless you're taking a jab at somebody with a double meaning...

Old 01-29-2005, 06:36 AM
Banned
Ducati_Link is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Ducati_Link
Quote:
[B][I]I am not totally against anyone even ETD and we have had our bouts in the past, he does at times make statements that I do indeed agee with.With the help of those who truly want to see Npulse rise again to all it's glory and not interested in their own personal gain, Npulse will indeed rise again..
I know MG.. I was only messing

Quote:

Just to point out a small detail it is " Teir Dal " , this was the name of the spin off of Npulse Geovanie made. It was the P2P server that never really made it and was combined with Npulse. This was a dark time for Npulse with much confusion and havoc over this, I won't bother going into the details.
Yes, sorry.. it's Teir Dal. He got it from the game EverQuest I. Anyway.. The reason it was the dark days was because Geo had banned all guilds and jailed anyone who put there global tags on. Which really didn't go down well with TCN and once TCN left and gave up on it N-Pulse, it did start hitting the dips. Wether people liked TCN or not it help N-Pulse comminutiy together more than people thought. Another thing about the 'black days' is that there was never any updates. Levels were crap, and never really added anymore from once it was uploaded. Script were only takled about and one came about once a year.. Find a good team of people willing to fix it up. That era of map could work so well for the new N-Pulse.

Also ETD.. yes little changes over time works well. But sadly little changes hasn't happen over time. And now it is dead and gone.. That option is no longer open. The very old classic has been done to much at the moment. People are bored of it again, and there isn't alot to do nor work with in re-vamping that. It would still be that same thing. Teir Dal is the way to go I really do beleive. New classic start.

One other thing.. For N-Pulse sake.. please try and keep the N-Pulse styling of N-Pulse. None of this complete if you squint your eyes turn around backwards 5 times and stand on your head you may be able to make out a house in all those tiles. Very smiple, very clean, very nice and well done.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:50 AM
The Great Nappa
Nappa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Nappa
ducati smells like bum
Old 01-29-2005, 08:06 AM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati_Link
Also ETD.. yes little changes over time works well. But sadly little changes hasn't happen over time. And now it is dead and gone.. That option is no longer open. The very old classic has been done to much at the moment. People are bored of it again, and there isn't alot to do nor work with in re-vamping that. It would still be that same thing. Teir Dal is the way to go I really do beleive. New classic start.
As I said in one of my last posts, little changes over time is best, but hasn't happened since the Moons were managers. If Moonie becomes manager again, I think they could happen again, and N-Pulse can keep on going and evolving to make things more interesting.

Also, I had said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETD
I just think that the best solution would be to bring back old levels which are re-detailed.
Either way you look at it, you're talking about bringing back old levels, re-detailing them (and finishing them in your example) and then uploading

Why even start with the Armodian and Kalton overworld? What advantages does it give you over just making a new one? A new overworld would not be restrictive in shape and size, and probably still be about as easy to make. I doubt anyone is really attached to any level on that overworld, so I see no advantage to useing it.

I say just use the overworld that was up when the Moons left... the one that actually looked like a real world, with islands and everything. Then finish funland, maybe a new island for fun, and get the thing put up... it would be better than taking many months to finish off a huge overworld, because in that time you'll already lose a lot of players, and N-Pulse has already lost too many. :/ uploading that version of the server could only take a day or 2, then adding to it from there wouldn't be that hard.

Anyways, just my opinion
:P
Though the results of the poll seem to indicate that people want that version of the server up most... but I do agree that you can't really judge useing that poll, since not many people voted.
Old 01-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoudiniMan
What is that supposed to mean?..

That seems like a pointless post unless you're taking a jab at somebody with a double meaning...
MG was talking to snakeandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETD
If Moonie becomes manager again.....,
I am Manager again
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 01-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Unholy Nation
Malinko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Malinko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlene159
I am Manager again
You go girl.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:39 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nappa
ducati smells like bum
You smell like spam. So get over it.

Moonie - Congrats

ETD - IF you did that era you would have to take away like the 500 blank water... Can you not remember how many of those water levels there were? The reason I say TD is because it is very open.. you can totaly change its shore lines, add and removes alot in there. More add that remove really. But you can add those old islands, old all the good places that got used. Classic Classic era... level 1 2 and 3 were about the only real levels being used. Also there is so much to work with TD.

Anyway, It was just my opinion. I thought it would work out.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:51 PM
Banned
I have been sorting out my PC and came across old NP pics.. Anyone remember them?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hacked.png
Views:	166
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	31004   Click image for larger version

Name:	Newlooknpulse.png
Views:	162
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	31005   Click image for larger version

Name:	August.png
Views:	156
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	31006   Click image for larger version

Name:	AbuseRich.gif
Views:	154
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	31007  
Old 02-01-2005, 08:07 PM
VIP runned out
ETD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
IF you did that era you would have to take away like the 500 blank water... Can you not remember how many of those water levels there were?
Yes, but by the end there were a lot of islands starting to fill in the water. There were still a good amount, I agree, but that's just room to add new islands, to make things interesting. Adding new islands every so often as updates would be a good way to go I think.
Quote:
The reason I say TD is because it is very open.. you can totaly change its shore lines, add and removes alot in there. More add that remove really. But you can add those old islands, old all the good places that got used. Classic Classic era... level 1 2 and 3 were about the only real levels being used. Also there is so much to work with TD.
TD had a lot of empty land levels... what's the difference between empty land, and empty water really? Also, TD, just about every level would have to be re-made to fit today's level quality standards... with the 'funland' version of classic N-Pulse, almost all of those levels would fit today's standards... only a few would need to be re-detailed.

It just seems like a lot less work to add the funland version of n-pulse and go from there. Though your ideas are good too, but it just seems like more work than it's worth to me.
=x
Anyways, I am sure Moonie will do a good job no matter what option she chooses
Old 02-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Banned
Funland? Okay no offence MG it was a great idea.. but it never really kicked off. In totaly there is only about... 15? (is that) funland levels and about 40 blank levels.

The difference between water and grass is that grass already has its base there.. To many Islands can start to look tacky in my opinion.. and it can get annoying. But I guess everyone is different on the way they like the overworld. I just don't like island maps very much.

And I agree.. What ever it is im sure Moonie will make it work. She seems pretty tuned in for whats needed.
Old 02-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Wilddude is in the picture at the top left
Old 02-04-2005, 01:47 AM
Cult of the Winky
DarkShadows_Legend is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadows_Legend
oooh screenshots. old times
the time someone warped everyone on the server to the nemspar level, old TD main, and south of Goddess Town on TD.

It is an easy overworld to work with and would probably be better to be used since it has an already made map. The other overworlds are nice, but making a map for them is hard with the crazy way some of the levels were linked.

"I rather be hated for being myself, than be liked for being what you like best. I go above the influence, not under." - Me