Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Remove observer in exchange put a time limit on creating new gelat shop.
YES, help us making you money!!! 19 67.86%
NO, let the server die. 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 04:37 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rave_J View Post
maybe they don't want to add a grelat shop due there's nothing for a big demand in grelats like Era u have potions to keep ur speed max,work faster ect
Zodiac more char slots and more exp potions
idk what UN has to offer maybe Stefan thinks they can make more simply making players pay to play
they could sell potions just like era for mining, wood cutting and fishing. sell hats for gelats, access to all heads, hat tickets, booster packs for battalion card game, unlimited arrow and unlimited bomb for set amount of time. they could sell certain popular NPCs like dama cars, stealth, katana, shurikens tons more and hats too. they could sell Mana potions as well or sell levels EXP for meditation npc. they could also sell the ability to create a local guild, sell event and or gralats.

theres really a huge list beacause UN can have anything on the server, as long as a scripter will make it. i could literaly make a huge list of micro transaction items aka gelat shop.

plus there are always new things coming out like paint ball and again you could sell unlimited ammo potion or special guns or skins etc.

almost anything you see on era/Iclassic could apply on UN.

Last edited by geneticfrog; 03-27-2012 at 07:28 PM..
Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
trust me. era and zodiac are not stealing potential UN players. time to come to terms with the fact that UN is garbage
My opinion, I honestly agree.
I think UN should only be a gaming zone.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 04-15-2012, 02:44 AM
Global Banned
Zexon is infamous around these parts
UN:

Most of the players there are just idlers and really new players who are quite annoying.
I usually go to UN to play bombermad with Tiu,Puppin or anyone else from zodiac .
Most people on UN are mean, and really stuck up. Its sad that UN turned into a hook-up spot of graal (been like this)

Besides that and being called a Negro when I log on there by FAQs I say UN needs to stay dead .
Old 04-16-2012, 11:50 PM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
I honestly see growing potential in UN. They have some of the best Scripters around still (Manta, Gamerkid7, Rage-Neener and Mark-if he is still there). Not only do they have the most potential staff they have some of the greatest unique systems in graal yet. They have an amazing in-game forums, pretty fun arcade, mini Game RPG FF Style System, Epic Awards/Achievement System and some awesome events such as Riddi-ck (Stupid swear filter) PVP Event. I just think the server honestly lacks motivation like any other graal server now a days. But there not trash and definitively have potential.
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Last edited by MysticalDragon; 04-17-2012 at 12:02 AM..
Old 04-17-2012, 01:30 AM
SL Oldbie
Loakey_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Loakey_P2P Send a message via Yahoo to Loakey_P2P
now that felix , genetic and crono have completely derailed this thread i might as well give my opinion . i never liked un , however its not for any of the reason's previously given . its simple cause i log in and i have no idea where to go or wtf to do . you might be lucky enough to stumble onto one of those zelda'ish cave/quest starters but where the f@*% do i go ? no idea , i could spend an hour randomly wondering around the server till i find a name that sounds familiar . this is why i don't play it and maybe a little bit of the pk'rs everywhere you go . but more so cause i have no idea where to go or what to do . needless to say it still has potential .

In addition i find it funny when you remark about era and zodiac stealing players when their player count has dropped as well since the Iservers were released . their regular player count is where un use to be on a slow day . yea be proud of that . lol
-Past Sl Jobs * ET/LAT/NAT/LAT Admin/Developer/Admin/Head Admin/Asst. Manager/Manager
-Current Job - Retired

*Sorry you must have mistaken me for someone that cares .
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
i thought of a great idea. make a shop that charges staff 5 gelats per word they say on RC. with all the arguments and all the constant staff members who suck up to any female that will talk to them, stefan will make a fortune.

the main problem with UN isn't observer mode. i doubt anyone comes on and logs out because they hate that feature. if anything it will want to make them stay longer. with observer mode, it's impossible to disconnect for not moving. and UN is known as the idling server.

what the main problem truly is, would have to be the staff members. 6 new GPs and 8 new ETs on RC means 14 new players (well, 12 because two staff members just transferred) who have their own opinion on things and will just cause problems.

no one ever does anything about the arguments. its a constant thing with UN, and it makes every staff member lose interest. the only time i did see someone get suspended is when sinkler got butthurt when okilian told him that no one likes him.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:11 PM
Graal Developer
Rave_J can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Rave_J Send a message via MSN to Rave_J Send a message via Yahoo to Rave_J
great idea y not just go iphone then u guys will have another 10 years
the overworld is big already just make everything where u use a mouse instead of keyboard
Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 PM
nightslayer317 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoop413 View Post
i thought of a great idea. make a shop that charges staff 5 gelats per word they say on RC. with all the arguments and all the constant staff members who suck up to any female that will talk to them, stefan will make a fortune.

the main problem with UN isn't observer mode. i doubt anyone comes on and logs out because they hate that feature. if anything it will want to make them stay longer. with observer mode, it's impossible to disconnect for not moving. and UN is known as the idling server.

what the main problem truly is, would have to be the staff members. 6 new GPs and 8 new ETs on RC means 14 new players (well, 12 because two staff members just transferred) who have their own opinion on things and will just cause problems.

no one ever does anything about the arguments. its a constant thing with UN, and it makes every staff member lose interest. the only time i did see someone get suspended is when sinkler got butthurt when okilian told him that no one likes him.
I like you man, but to be honest there have been no arguments on RC since you left. No one fights, everyone is working together and its actually quite peaceful. Your statement about sinkler and okilian kind of makes one think that you are the one that enforces drama?
Old 05-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Bert
snoop413 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightslayer317 View Post
I like you man, but to be honest there have been no arguments on RC since you left. No one fights, everyone is working together and its actually quite peaceful. Your statement about sinkler and okilian kind of makes one think that you are the one that enforces drama?
i'm not staff anymore, you're right. but multiple staff members leak RC to me and have shown me the arguments. they're still going on, you just aren't on during them.