Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Zone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:23 AM
SomeOne
MiniOne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to MiniOne
I wasn't suggesting they hire ETs at this moment but rather in future times if zone's playercount rises, and informing the server about updates wouldn't do as much as advertising.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:01 AM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
@minione: It was said by jesse IN THIS VERY THREAD that he wasn't hiring any ET's due to low playercount. One more ET ISN'T going to change the low playercount. What need to happen is more UPDATES or at least start to INFORM the players more of what updates are being worked on AND give them updates once a week on the progress.
The staff have already said what is being worked on, the squad system. I'm not sure as to the progress of the squads system. I will say that we posted applications for the Zone Police, are still hiring for FAQ, and are looking for GFXers to create new tilesets.

I don't want to derail this thread any further talking about what the GFXers would be creating the new tilesets for, but I ensure you that we are looking to spice things up!

I'll ask Dan to post updates on what is being done, but I'm not sure if Dan will be able to provide weekly updates.

Wouldn't now be a time to tell which players are dedicated to the server, and who will stick with the server even when times are tough? The people who are dedicated now are the perfect type of people to hire as ET, because they keep playing even when times are tough. If they keep playing when the times are tough, that might show how if the times are tough as an ET that they will still continue to be dedicated. The dedicated players are proving that they are willing to stick with the server, and to me that says that they may be ready to become staff.

That said, there isn't much need for the events team right now because the events team needs a higher playercount to have enough participation in events.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:26 AM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Times are tough? Please. Zone is completely dead and the ones who current play probably can't even figure out how to type "I want to be hired"
Old 04-22-2009, 03:24 AM
SomeOne
I just realized most people who start playing don't even know how to type, its funny since they can't ask and I can't see it in the help booth on dropships.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Ravenblade1979 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblade1979
@SN: Having an update on whats being done might generate more interest though and raise those playercounts but if you staff like it the way it is now then by all means do whatever you feel like.
Old 04-23-2009, 02:40 AM
Live to Laugh
Desear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Desear Send a message via MSN to Desear
I nominate that dude with the flashy red hair... SPAR BOT is his name! He will never be bi-est in anything because he hates everyone equally. Whoo go you red hot chili pepper you.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Era Manager
DuBsTeRmAn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to DuBsTeRmAn
Quote:
@minione: It was said by jesse IN THIS VERY THREAD that he wasn't hiring any ET's due to low playercount. One more ET ISN'T going to change the low playercount. What need to happen is more UPDATES or at least start to INFORM the players more of what updates are being worked on AND give them updates once a week on the progress.
Make jesse leave and zone will have more players then zodiac+era together rofl.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Banned
fragman85 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Didn't you quit?
Old 04-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Chalk one up to me!
bahamutstevetff will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to bahamutstevetff Send a message via Yahoo to bahamutstevetff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desear View Post
I nominate that dude with the flashy red hair... SPAR BOT is his name! He will never be bi-est in anything because he hates everyone equally. Whoo go you red hot chili pepper you.
are you kidding, that guy tries to kill anyone who goes near him!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBsTeRmAn View Post
Jesse isn't the problem to be quite honest. Its lack of updates. Jesse is doing his hardest to keep the playercount. Its not his fault that people are leaving to play other servers or other games.

Also to be honest your still sore at him because he wouldn't hire you as a ET and frankly I didn't blame him. You kept hounding him. I should know me and him actually did talk and i heard it from a few other staff.

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-24-2009 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: Removed comments about other MMORPGS not allowed to be discussed.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Wehec* Zone ET
noublipasa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Jesse isn't the problem to be quite honest. Its lack of updates. Jesse is doing his hardest to keep the playercount. Its not his fault that people are leaving to play other servers or other games.

Also to be honest your still sore at him because he wouldn't hire you as a ET and frankly I didn't blame him. You kept hounding him. I should know me and him actually did talk and i heard it from a few other staff.

Ok I totally agree with what you said but there is only one thing : Jesse hasnt posted any event on the event schedule now is it just no events this WE ? Or he will post them later? Jesse always puts them on thurdays so I was wondering ...

Some people have a superman pajama. Superman has a Wehec pajama.

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-24-2009 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: Fixed reply to Raven's post.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:54 PM
The Forum Bandit
Shadow5596321 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Quite true.

Quote:
Name sucks up to everyone, I'm surprised a little that Era hired him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragman85 View Post
Didn't you quit?
He wasn't even hired and he's been crying about for almost a year now?

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-24-2009 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: Fixed reply to Raven's post.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:23 AM
Dark Ravenblade
Quote:
Originally Posted by noublipasa View Post
Ok I totally agree with what you said but there is only one thing : Jesse hasnt posted any event on the event schedule now is it just no events this WE ? Or he will post them later? Jesse always puts them on thurdays so I was wondering ...
have patience
Old 04-24-2009, 12:35 AM
SomeOne
Whats the point of hosting events with a playercount of five? There simply is no point.

As you can see Zone lacks the wide range of objectives and the advertisement is quite poor, if you just started on first a better introduction to the game for new players and second advertised you could see good results.

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-24-2009 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: Discussion of other MMORPGS is not allowed.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:52 AM
Cake'd
Nataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of lightNataxo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
qft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniOne View Post
Whats the point of hosting events with a playercount of five? There simply is no point.
Agreed. Well, when I was ET I disliked hosting with that kind of playercount... 90percent of the times I hosted the same only gold person won so...=/

Quote:
As you can see Zone lacks the wide range of objectives and the advertisement is quite poor, if you just started on first a better introduction to the game for new players and second advertised you could see good results.
True, Zone needs achivments, THANK GOD Stefan is working on making more <3<3<3.

Last edited by pooper200000; 04-24-2009 at 03:32 AM.. Reason: Comments to moderation can be forum PMed. The comments will only derail the thread.