Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: What should happen to the current AP System?
Leave it untouched. 13 50.00%
Revise it (make some changes). 9 34.62%
Completely remove it. 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2009, 04:33 PM
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
Kill is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down The AP System.

I'll state where I am with this first - I do not like it at all, it has had a negative effect on PK'ing for one and i'll explain why:

Most of Ventrue and (former Rommiel) members do this - whenever they get to less than 40AP they run away to idle again to get over 60+ AP so that they have 8HP again and can heal, that is very lame and I hope this system is changed to prevent this.

It is very annoying for those that want to continuously PK such as myself, I have to PK vs someone with 8hp while I only have 3, and the frustrating thing is, I am at a disadvantage since they can hit bushes and heal with pots while I can't which is equally as lame.

I understand that there are people that don't want to PK, however I don't like how people now aim to get around 60+AP and then go PK only to run away when they are at fair HPs (which leaves me with x3 more Deaths than Kills and with them the opposite) Mighty and TheDae especially abuse this AP System, I hope they read this and feel rightfully ashamed for abusing this loophole.

Please vote on whether the AP system should be revised, untouched or removed in total.

Personally I'd like to see it removed since people are now too lazy to PK and therefore remove the fun for those that do. There is nothing of worth to do on Classic as of right now, and even though the HD sucks, I'd still like to have a fair chance vs everyone else. Additionally, it's very boring when there are no events going on, I like to pk and to be honest there is no one to PK due to this 100AP bs.

Tldr;
Why the AP System sucks:
  • People no longer PK just to keep their 100AP.
  • The AP System promotes idling.
  • It has a negative effect on PK'ing.
  • It promotes laming.
  • Those that want to PK - can't, because of people with 100AP.
  • It's very boring if you can't PK - thus a possible reason why the server is very inactive right now.
  • 100AP people now get in the way of those that PK (since you can't hit them and they can't be moved) thus they use this to their advantage by blocking you.
  • Loophole in the system which people such as Mighty and TheDae abuse.

Last edited by Kill; 04-04-2009 at 05:54 PM..