Old 03-07-2005, 07:47 AM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
For real, this time?
Old 03-07-2005, 09:18 AM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
Yes, Jennifer has quit. I should have informed the PWA.
I do not wish to tell anyone why Jennifer has quit. She will allways be the best manager to me. Main reason I stayed with Era is for her and what we had planned :[.

Future of Era:
I honestly have no clue about what is happaning, right now Me, Chris and Cassy are waiting for Stefan to come online.
I recently received this list; quite a few talented people were on it. Goodluck to them people.
About the hiring, who ever gets the ownership of Era I will obviously need to speak to that person. Me and Jennifer had alot of stuff planned. If the new owner would like it how me and Jennifer were going to have it. (Have no admins, they will be treated the same as every other person in the job) That would be great, but it's up to the new manager.

I saw someone in this thread said they are banned, if you would like to be unbanned send me a forum PM and I will see what I can do, thanks.

Thank you Curt1s, for bringing this to the attention of the PWA. And for telling the people who didn't know.
Please do not turn this thread into a flaming thread.
of slavery my son".

Last edited by Snakeandy7; 03-07-2005 at 01:51 PM..
Old 03-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Banned
KuJi will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to KuJi Send a message via AIM to KuJi Send a message via MSN to KuJi Send a message via Yahoo to KuJi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeandy7
Yes, Jennifer has quit. I should have informed the PWA.
I do not wish to tell anyone why Jennifer has quit.

Future of Era:
I honestly have no clue about what is happaning, right now Me, Chris and Cassy are waiting for Stefan to come online.
I recently received this list; quite a few talented people were on it. Goodluck to them people.
About the hiring, who ever gets the ownership of Era I will obviously need to speak to that person. Me and Jennifer had alot of stuff planned. If the new owner would like it how me and Jennifer were going to have it. (Have no admins, they will be treated the same as every other person in the job) That would be great, but it's up to the new manager.

I saw someone in this thread said they are banned, if you would like to be unbanned send me a forum PM and I will see what I can do, thanks.

Thank you Curt1s, for bringing this to the attention of the PWA. And for telling the people who didn't know.
Please do not turn this thread into a flaming thread.
So I guess, close the thread then?
Old 03-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
He isn't a moderator.

Jenn was cool, she'll always be the best manager of Era.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
for bringing this to the attention of the PWA.
It looks like we have little say in the matter anyway, if Stefan is going to pick tomorrow (or today depending on timezones). If you ask me, it's likely the new manager will fail if it is decided so quickly.

Era has now got 3 staff. 2 of which are GPs. Not that they should be over looked for the position, but there is a limited choice and if none of the staff want/are suited for the position then someone new will have to come in - who is unlikely to know that much to help Era quick enough.
Old 03-07-2005, 02:51 PM
πr²
smurfmidgetninja is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via AIM to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via MSN to smurfmidgetninja Send a message via Yahoo to smurfmidgetninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt1zzle
That's why you've been trying to rip off Era with your fake server for over a year now, right?
Hey man..I worked on that server and man it could of surpassed Era if we got a new tileset and KuJi didn't hire a couple jackasses that ****ed up the overworld. Yeah but thats before the Era reset and the new stuff so it would have surpassed old Era....I dunno about new.

And yeah that sucks...Jenn did some cool stuff with the server...its sad to see her go.

"Zombies, man. They creep me out." - Kaufman, Land of the Dead
Old 03-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Shaun will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zell12
I meant g2k1.
I'm still waiting for Mantara to come back.
Old 03-07-2005, 04:51 PM
"Member ID=2610"
Snakeandy7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910
It looks like we have little say in the matter anyway, if Stefan is going to pick tomorrow (or today depending on timezones). If you ask me, it's likely the new manager will fail if it is decided so quickly.

Era has now got 3 staff. 2 of which are GPs. Not that they should be over looked for the position, but there is a limited choice and if none of the staff want/are suited for the position then someone new will have to come in - who is unlikely to know that much to help Era quick enough.
Why not the GPs?
They are apart of Era. Right now, they are better then anyone for the job. Everyone other then me who I know is going for the job "Manager" doesn't play new Era. I find that pathetic, least the GPs play new Era and actually knows the difference between new and old Era.
of slavery my son".

Old 03-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Banned
protagonist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to protagonist Send a message via MSN to protagonist
Quote:
Why not the GPs?
They are apart of Era. Right now, they are better then anyone for the job. Everyone other then me who I know is going for the job "Manager" doesn't play new Era. I find that pathetic, least the GPs play new Era and actually knows the difference between new and old Era.

Many people were actually driven away from new Era. There are only a few people who play Era now. Not much of a selection.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:43 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
After 2 resets and losing everything twice most people decided to **** era and move on. Era lost it's touch. Get over it.

If you consider that a flame...man oh man...

WOW IM SAD
Old 03-07-2005, 06:48 PM
is twat censored
Snerdly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Snerdly
Can't say I was ever interested in new Era, everything to do with previous stages of the server are gone (guilds, specifically). I agree with Snake that someone who takes over should have knowledge of the current Era, and not what it was 2 years ago.

Chris Rain would be suited for manager position out of those GP's...objections?
Old 03-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Mister 1,000,000
GoZelda will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to GoZelda Send a message via MSN to GoZelda
Snake for Era manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
stefan is satan
I am the best.
[URL removed]Music or aural pollution?
Old 03-07-2005, 07:52 PM
h8 my username
Unpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to allUnpredlctable is a name known to all
Vincent for Era manager.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:03 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Recycle Bin for Era Management.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Why not the GPs?
Try reading my posts if you are unable to fight the urge to reply to them.