Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English) > Hello and Goodbyes
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Old Graal Supporter
z4nz0k3n is on a distinguished road
3 years later

I don't expect anyone to remember me. I joined in O3 and stayed for about 5 or 6 months and later came back about a month ago. Before then I had started playing I think November or October of 02.

I was so impressed by the simple-yet-addicting game that it was the reason why I started my PayPal account. Lots of things have changed around since I've been gone, such as increase in price and decrease in Classic, but the playerworlds are as nice as ever and Graal is still fun. I'm not sure if it is $30 fun but I bought it awhile back so I'm glad I purchased it when I did.

Despite the apparent drawbacks, I'm happy to be back, as this is was my first MMO and my first online purchase.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Welcome back, we need more players ;D
Old 11-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Welcome back - give Zodiac a try.
Old 12-13-2006, 02:55 AM
Old Graal Supporter
I'm posting in my own hello thread to post kinda a good-bye thread. The computer labs on my college campus closes for winter break and I won't be able to play except very occasionally; I will most likely be back sometime in January. (My home for now doesn't have internet ) In the meantime here's my impressions on the different servers:
sorry about the length XD
I gave all the servers a try, albeit I spent a lot less time on Maloria, Delteria, Atlantis (can't read German :P ) and N-Pulse so I don't know very much about them. I played on Era a little, it feels about the same as when I left (it had just been on the server list a few months before I left) but it does have a different feel to it, I think it made some changes for the better. UN however feels exactly the same and I don't think it even changed at all has it? I haven't gotten a good chance to play on my most favorite server Valikorlia but it looks near the same except you can't use the s button anymore :P

Zodiac is totally different and new to me, and I did like it. Although somehow I drowned and failed the newbie course so I hope I didn't lose an important skill from there. -_-;

No Bomy Moon? wtf (yes yes I know there's ppl working on it)

Graal Kingdoms didn't change either, although I really like the fact that you can play it without being Gold that was a plus.

Zone... I felt like I was playing a Graal version of Halo! I really like this engine even though I thought I was going to hate it. It's going to take some time for be to learn and get a feel for all the different weapons.
This is G2K4? I thought that was supposed to be G3D =P
No matter what condition it's in I always find myself on Classic. At least the events are nice, brings back some memories.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:17 AM
Retired Oldbie
MrAnonymous_P2P is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Graal Kingdoms didn't change either, although I really like the fact that you can play it without being Gold that was a plus.
Wtf?When did that happen?
Old 12-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Banned
Devil has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via AIM to Devil Send a message via MSN to Devil
Hi
Old 12-13-2006, 06:27 AM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
Welcome back. The players appreciate the money you've spent to keep the servers chugging along for another week or two.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Old Graal Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAnonymous_P2P
Quote:
Wtf?When did that happen?
What I meant was, back when I started playing, a trial account was ghosted and couldn't attack, talk, PM, use items, or even go inside buildings. Which meant you had to buy Kingdoms before actually being able to test it out to see if you even liked it. However, Classic accts and trial accts can test out the Gold servers now without having to be Ghosts but they can't leave the Bomboria part of the island.

I wasn't saying Gold servers are free now, I'm saying you can at least log in and play on them, which is a lot better than being a non-existant ghost.