Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms > Kingdoms > Crescent Pirates
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-03-2007, 05:25 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
jaws908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to jaws908
Thumbs down CP begins to fall?

Now in this deepened time of sorrow comes yet another great tragity, as Alan the great leader steps down. And is replaced with what? But a USDer who idles in trade and another USDer who disappears for 2 months after being called "active".

Now in this final hour we have what? Do no kingdoms truely remain now? I believe a mistake has been made, for I believe you will all see it true before the end. Felix held not even the rank of Commander, skipping several key ranks to become leader, whilst Yann, after quitting and claiming Graal Kingdoms stunk on ice(and I agree) comes back and instantly is rewarded. Bah I say, all here know there was really only one choice in this leadership, and not be it I, but you all know who it was.

Now I know I may mean nothing to the Pirate people as most new members wont know me, and the elder members may think of me as a traitor but hear this, The kingdom will regret these actions, events will deminish, the kingdom will decay, and your people will quit.

If you dislike my words dont read them, if you dislike my warnings dont heed them. The choice is yours for your kingdom, let it deminish or let it survive.

- Former Mayor & Alans son, Ricky Steele
Old 07-03-2007, 05:49 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
I'm up for freeing the oppressed.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:29 AM
Ess
Mousymee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Mousymee
If they really did USD, then a horrible choice it was. I do agree that there were better candidates.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
Its Proven both of them USD'd I wont give names of buyers/sellers due to privacy but believe you me they have.

On top of that Yann immediately leaving? Good leadership right there.

However dont think of me or anyone here as flamers or haters, I and others have an opinion that needs to be heard. Open your eyes and view the truth behind the mistake.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Kyden
Waltz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's why I nominated Paul.

Oh well.

Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
Personally I would have settled for a Paul/Proto combo, both are active enough to watch eachothers backs, Proto is just a bit too "Rpish". But then agian being a Pirate needs RP.

But letting 2 USDers skip ranks to take the leadership, thats just unfair, Dont forget Yann was retired.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:35 AM
A Serious Epidemic
Googi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud ofGoogi has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Googi
I'm up for freeing the oppressed.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:37 AM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
I'd rather not hear about people usding from a scammer and account sharer. It'd be more believable coming from the mouth of someone who has yet to perform an illegal graal activity.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 07-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMastermind View Post
I'd rather not hear about people usding from a scammer and account sharer. It'd be more believable coming from the mouth of someone who has yet to perform an illegal graal activity.
lol off topic much? Besides, not my fault you tried to scam me of borrowed items, a FID omg lol.

Either way its not just me who knows this, Its public knowledge.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:58 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
I was expecting somthing like this from you sooner or later Ricky. I knew how much you didn't want Felix to become Governor.
Obviously, Alan though Felix and Yann were right for the job. Why can't you just let them get on with it, and give them a chance before you criticize them.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Newbie 2 Graal
Its agianst common policy to let someone skip to such a high rank, I've never known Felix to be and more "Extraordinary" than anyone else. I think Alan could have easily made a better choice.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Global News Team
Gothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to beholdGothika is a splendid one to behold
He joined CP almost 2 years and half ago. He was Mayor for 9 months before he got Governor. I thought, once you were an active Mayor for 4 months, you get Commadore.

Old 07-03-2007, 10:45 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaws908 View Post
lol off topic much? Besides, not my fault you tried to scam me of borrowed items, a FID omg lol.

Either way its not just me who knows this, Its public knowledge.
That's not off topic. He is perfectly just in saying that seeing as you see fit to make accusations towards others as well.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:02 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Spread your rumors talk about me their is nothing i can do about it, but i do know i will run CP to the best of my ability it maybe not be to the standerd of Alan but i wil try my best and i have a good few old friend in cp who will help me.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:15 PM
"seized by somnolence"
sage_scooby is on a distinguished road
I stand beside Alan's choices. Alan was the Governor he chose the people he thought best to lead CP. Felix is very active and a good leader.

As for Yann's absence, sorry but real life comes before games. Read his post about his absence.

CP will only fall if the people who once made it a great and proud nation fall away from it.

-[email protected]