Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Is Graal Kingdoms a PK or RP server.
RP 10 30.30%
PK 14 42.42%
Balanced 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Shamed Zorbi
CABAL49 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to CABAL49
PK or RP

This is simple, just select which you think Graal Kingdoms is.
What logical reason is there to implement your view of right/wrong?
Old 06-13-2007, 05:38 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Rp
Old 06-13-2007, 08:14 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Balanced, but i do think they should have a better pk system but still have the rp battle mode as we still do.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
Foxy
Butz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Butz
Graal Kingdoms is a "Sit in the trade house and idle" server.

FoxKelfonne @ DeviantART(updated: Dec 14, 2010)
Many Thanks to konidias for my avatar

Shawn Kelfonne - Aegis Mage of Dustari
Old 06-13-2007, 08:17 PM
skiylaroso is on a distinguished road
I havent seen any PKing , they should add it so 2 levels up or down can fight with u...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Pk
Old 06-13-2007, 08:22 PM
cyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant futurecyan3 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butz View Post
Graal Kingdoms is a "Sit in the trade house and idle" server.
That is true you hit the nail on the head there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiylaroso View Post
I havent seen any PKing , they should add it so 2 levels up or down can fight with u...
That will destory the pk system and in a kingdom war you will not be able to attack anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampy View Post
Pk
I had an idea you'd say that.
Old 06-13-2007, 08:23 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
apparently 6 people on these forums dont know what RPing is...
Old 06-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Official Idle/Level Maker
hampy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to hampy Send a message via AIM to hampy Send a message via MSN to hampy Send a message via Yahoo to hampy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan3 View Post
I had an idea you'd say that.
Well it is the only good thing left that you can do on GK :9
Old 06-13-2007, 08:27 PM
Typhoon Xanadu, Rawr.
MisterMastermind is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MisterMastermind Send a message via MSN to MisterMastermind
I see a lot of sitting in bomb trade and idling, but no RP or PK.

I believe in karma, so that I may do bad things to people and assume they deserve it.

Much love to all of the Xanadu's; Pip, BrAwLeR, Huwajux, Jo, KDS, RayP2P, Kenjaro, TripleE, Rykuz, Stoned4Life, juice188, Albi5erind, Tenchry_P2P, ryohazuki90, littlec, Snoro, MajinDragon, Allen, Spanishmafia1643, zwill, Wolfey, HitmanJ2XX, and UnknownMastermind.

Old 06-13-2007, 08:29 PM
Magnificent Bastard
Draenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud ofDraenin has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Draenin Send a message via MSN to Draenin Send a message via Yahoo to Draenin
PKing makes RPing more realistic. PK.

Just because you think you're character's strong or skilled doesn't mean you are, and so it's a way to prove it.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:32 PM
<3
Moonite is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Moonite Send a message via Yahoo to Moonite
mmorpg + skills... n1 one

u dont even need teamplay at Kingdoms :/
Old 06-13-2007, 11:19 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
To me it's a pk server, seeing as the goal is to reach the highest level, get good stats, buy weapons, armor and preparing weapons, so that you can be able to pk and pk well.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:45 AM
Ziro_of_the_Turks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami View Post
apparently 6 people on these forums dont know what RPing is...
That's an understatement.
I started playing Val today since my GK account expired (I hadn't played in a long time... and apparently all there is to do right now is RP), and I realized how low GK's standards of RPing are...

Now I'm not saying I'd like GK to be like Val.
GK has a level and battle system so it should be used for battles. We once had a good RPing system, and we once had good RPers going around PKing (I used to be PKed daily by Ghost Pirate when I first started playing GK). But if someone level 110 comes to an AFK king who is only level 40 and slaughters him, that shoudn't mean the level 110 is the new king. I use this example because it's a very stupid scenario and you can pick and pull all the issues with what's wrong with it. (The game shouldn't be about random PKing, the king shouldn't be announced dead in RPing simply because he's PKed, the murderer of the king shouldn't become king, and people shouldn't be ranked based on their levels, stats, items...).

The question here also needs to be revised. I think many RPers would agree with me when I say GK IS an RPing server, as that its intention, but I think the question was whether or not it is successfully playing its role as an RP server. It has kingdoms. It has a whole settings set up for RPing, but it's the people that make it so it seems like a PKing server. I say people, not players, because everyone plays a role in this. Staff, players... anyone else?
The idea is people have to organize and do something about it if they want RPing.

Edit: Also, PKing does NOT make RPing more realistic. You can do a bunch of things that would normally make you a strong fighter in the game. You can spend hours running throughout the world. Realistically this would make you fit and a good runner with strong legs. You can eat a healthy diet and exercise a bunch. You can spend countless days, weeks (or RPing years) sparring and practicing fighting with a friend. None of these things as far as I know will give you EXP. On the other hand, you can have someone who spends less time, fighting in the dungeons killing monsters and accumulating wealth. This person can get to a point where he can PK the other player with his fists. Is that realistic? All he did was use a strong weapon to level up quickly, while the other person spent much more time exercising, and even practicing with a REAL person, yet he somehow can't win a fight. Of course that's not realistic- it's game mechanics.

I'm not saying the first person should be given rights to go around and kill everyone or win every fight. But I'm just pointing out how PKing does not always make RPing more realistic, if at all.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:06 AM
Banned
warmaster70229 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to warmaster70229 Send a message via MSN to warmaster70229 Send a message via Yahoo to warmaster70229
I think its more directed at RP if anything but some MORE balance would be nice