Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 10:51 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Setting the record straight

I've been hated for a long time by a good number of people. People have always opposed my style, my ideas, my updates. By all accounts, I've never been a saint, nor have I aspired to be one. My sole reason for leaving this message is because I want to clear up all the rumors floating around.

First of all, I want to explain the cross-server trading accusations by giving you the whole truth. I play Graal Kingdoms. TheJames plays Graal Kingdoms. The story starts here: a few weeks ago when I was holding PR applications, TheJames applied. Considering his extensive history with hacking, cross-server trading, and real money trading, I immediately discounted his application. On Kingdoms the next day he comes to me and says "follow me" and then drops an inferno sword (a valuable weapon) and winks at me before logging off. After picking up the item and logging on Era to see what that was about, he PMs me asking how his PR application is doing. My only assumption is that the inferno sword was meant to be some kind of bribe because he never answered any of my questions about it, and still hasn't to this day. After the PRs were hired (and not TheJames), he became furious with me and has told me multiple times he's going to "destroy me" and "kick my ass" when he "comes to Kentucky". I have never cross-server traded or given out/sold spawned items. The screenshots which have been presented are forged—PM history is easy enough to fake, and the AIM screenshots can be faked simply by changing the "display name" of a friend to "cbk1994". That's all I have to say on the topic.

Now, to the meat of it. Yes—I was fired, and on the day I planned to resign. In what I can only denounce as a cowardly show of power, TSAdmin fired me and my entire staff team about an hour after he knew I left for school. I received so many IMs to my phone that AIM stopped delivering them and I had 182 messages waiting for me on my return.

My resignation was planned for personal and selfish reasons. Managing Era had become a chore to me, and I simply didn't (don't) have the time or want to continue managing it. I was set to resign tonight.

I spoke with several potential managers but wasn't able to find anyone interested in the position—in fact, GC, the new manager, knew I was looking for a manager but made a comment to me that he didn't think he could be a manager. Sales, Squirt, and even TSA know that he was one of the people I considered long before the head of the PWA decided to take over Era.

My only guess as to my firing is that TSA wants to flaunt his newly-found power and show that he's going to "do something" about "abusive managers".

I apologize to every Era player for what I wasn't able to accomplish. I wanted to see it done it just as much as you. However, I am happy with some of the changes which have been made while I was manager: hotkeys, gun racks, gang point revisions, health leveling, and more. I hope these continue to make a positive impact on Era even while I'm gone.

I want to thank everyone who supported me as manager, and all of the great staff I've worked with over the past year and a half.

I wish GC the best of luck and harbor no bad feelings toward him or his staff. I extend the same hand to him I offered to everyone else I tried to get to replace me in the previous weeks—if there's anything I can help with, please ask. I'm happy to help you get the support center up and teach you the ropes.

Thanks for the fun and sorry for those I've let down through what I wasn't able to accomplish.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Rjax Shizibz
Dnegel will become famous soon enough
You've done well on Era Chris, I knew you would resign someday this year.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:57 PM
Frankie9011 is an unknown quantity at this point
Plenty of illegal scripts, csting mayhem, poor decisions, lies, and corruption.

Happy to see you go.

-Frank
Old 08-13-2010, 10:59 PM
The Cat
Tigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant futureTigairius has a brilliant future
Despite the amount of controversy surrounding you, you have provided a lot of valuable updates to Era and it is upsetting that Era will be missing out on those.

Best of luck.

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Old 08-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994 View Post
Now, to the meat of it.

Thanks for the fun and sorry for those I've let down through what I wasn't able to accomplish.
Lol meat.

BAI CHRIS ctrl+1
Old 08-13-2010, 11:01 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I've been hated for a long time by a good number of people. People have always opposed my style, my ideas, my updates. By all accounts, I've never been a saint, nor have I aspired to be one. My sole reason for leaving this message is because I want to clear up all the rumors floating around.

First of all, I want to explain the cross-server trading accusations by giving you the whole truth. I play Graal Kingdoms. TheJames plays Graal Kingdoms. The story starts here: a few weeks ago when I was holding PR applications, TheJames applied. Considering his extensive history with hacking, cross-server trading, and real money trading, I immediately discounted his application. On Kingdoms the next day he comes to me and says "follow me" and then drops an inferno sword (a valuable weapon) and winks at me before logging off. After picking up the item and logging on Era to see what that was about, he PMs me asking how his PR application is doing. My only assumption is that the inferno sword was meant to be some kind of bribe because he never answered any of my questions about it, and still hasn't to this day. After the PRs were hired (and not TheJames), he became furious with me and has told me multiple times he's going to "destroy me" and "kick my ass" when he "comes to Kentucky". I have never cross-server traded or given out/sold spawned items. The screenshots which have been presented are forged—PM history is easy enough to fake, and the AIM screenshots can be faked simply by changing the "display name" of a friend to "cbk1994". That's all I have to say on the topic.

Now, to the meat of it. Yes—I was fired, and on the day I planned to resign. In what I can only denounce as a cowardly show of power, TSAdmin fired me and my entire staff team about an hour after he knew I left for school. I received so many IMs to my phone that AIM stopped delivering them and I had 182 messages waiting for me on my return.

My resignation was planned for personal and selfish reasons. Managing Era had become a chore to me, and I simply didn't (don't) have the time or want to continue managing it. I was set to resign tonight.

I spoke with several potential managers but wasn't able to find anyone interested in the position—in fact, GC, the new manager, knew I was looking for a manager but made a comment to me that he didn't think he could be a manager. Sales, Squirt, and even TSA know that he was one of the people I considered long before the head of the PWA decided to take over Era.

My only guess as to my firing is that TSA wants to flaunt his newly-found power and show that he's going to "do something" about "abusive managers".

I apologize to every Era player for what I wasn't able to accomplish. I wanted to see it done it just as much as you. However, I am happy with some of the changes which have been made while I was manager: hotkeys, gun racks, gang point revisions, health leveling, and more. I hope these continue to make a positive impact on Era even while I'm gone.

I want to thank everyone who supported me as manager, and all of the great staff I've worked with over the past year and a half.

I wish GC the best of luck and harbor no bad feelings toward him or his staff. I extend the same hand to him I offered to everyone else I tried to get to replace me in the previous weeks—if there's anything I can help with, please ask. I'm happy to help you get the support center up and teach you the ropes.

My question is, then how did he get those items, and when a PR who I had check logs find out that it all came from Seeya, you didn't even do anything about it. It just seems like you're trying to cover your own ass here.

Also, hotkeys were already used long before this, at the end of Jenn's Era. Don't steal credit for other people's work.

Also, the way you run things? You definitely gave your gang spawned event items to use in raids, and you yourself used them as well. BH members were more than happy to tell me you did so.

You abused way too much, and it's about time we had a manager who is POPULAR amongst the players.

Happy to see you go as well

-Slash Soul
Old 08-13-2010, 11:05 PM
You can call me noto.
FrozenLies0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Haah, the only people who supported you were the other corrupt staff members, and the people who you spawned items to.

Glad you're gone. Peace bra
Old 08-13-2010, 11:05 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
What does it matter what i do with the items i earned?

Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
What does it matter what i do with the items i earned?
You didnt earn a Flak cannon, and there were other items you gave him.

The items were traced to being spawned. So you didn't EARN the item.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Most unappreciated Manager of all time. Godspeed my friend. Era didn't deserve you.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:08 PM
Era Dev Team
greenday1996 is on a distinguished road
Well,
Chris was one of the best managers on Era and even Graal. People hated him because they wanted to be him. Its sad that he isnt the manager anymore because Era would have gone onto bigger and better things. I hope GC can do as good of a job as Chris did. Its just unfortunate that he was fired for something he didnt do. In 3 months we will all be cry wishing Chris was manager again.
Chris you were the best of the best.
-Jay(greenday1996)
Old 08-13-2010, 11:11 PM
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
You didnt earn a Flak cannon, and there were other items you gave him.

The items were traced to being spawned. So you didn't EARN the item.
Ignorant.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhunk View Post
it's about time we had a manager who is POPULAR amongst the players
You rather have somebody popular than somebody who can actually update the server?

That's like picking the 'cool kid' in school to be class president when he's clearly not the best choice.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:14 PM
knightfire35 is on a distinguished road
I was never a big Era player. But I have seen a lot of the work he's done for Era, and I must say, he was a pretty decent manager, from what I saw. Hopefully the new one does a good job. I never understood all the hate that went towards him.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBear3 View Post
You rather have somebody popular than somebody who can actually update the server?

That's like picking the 'cool kid' in school to be class president when he's clearly not the best choice.

No, Chris abused all the time. I was speaking of him being popular because he has good character, and is not biased toward a certain group like Vimes.
Closed Thread