Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-18-2006, 11:53 PM
Criminal X
PrinceDark will become famous soon enough
Graal was fun back in 2001, because of the communities larger population. There was more people around with similar interests. More interactivity, more guild/spar/pk/event competition. More players willing to help development on each playerworld.

It was fun being able to meet new people that shared your same interests. As time moved on, people matured and left the game for better structured/maintained MMPOGs or to deal with real life issues. There was no purpose to stay around a game that peaked out its fun for us. Once in a while the older players pop in to see whats new and fun, but those returns are usually shortlived.

Instead of trying to compare one generation to another, maybe the new kids can try to make their own fun. How? Don't ask me. My brain is fried and this is about as sensible as I'm going to get.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:13 AM
I never asked for this.
Raeiphon is on a distinguished road
Graal's main problem - Advertising. There is none of it, and I came to Graal by a FAQ off GameFAQs which had Graal as one of it's cool links. Start advertising, and you'll bring in more players.

I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:02 AM
iismike is on a distinguished road
nobody will pay money for this game off of its immediate apeal, theres not much. You need to be able to play the game for free to get into it. Thats why the populations are so low.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeiphon
Graal's main problem - Advertising. There is none of it, and I came to Graal by a FAQ off GameFAQs which had Graal as one of it's cool links. Start advertising, and you'll bring in more players.
I agree, there is no advertising. I stumbled across Graal year's ago whilst looking for an online Bomberman game