Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Development Forums > Graphic Design
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-31-2003, 08:40 AM
galase galase!
mhermher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Konidias just got owned i belive.
I went on GK and gave him the URL of my post.. and a day have passed.. and no reply.

Adiarde Manager
Old 03-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Old Bee
konidias will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to konidias
Quote:
Originally posted by mhermher
Konidias just got owned i belive.
I went on GK and gave him the URL of my post.. and a day have passed.. and no reply.
OH MY LORDY I "BELIVE" THAT I HAVE BEEN OWNED BECAUSE I NEVER EVEN OPENED A PM THAT YOU SENT ME ON GK!$%!@%@!11111 YOU HAVE OWNED ME TO THE MOON AND BACK GUY!

A DAY HAVE PASSED! I DIDN'T REPLY BECAUSE I DIDN'T CARE TO WASTE MY TIME READING HIS PM! I GOT OWNED!

*end sarcasm*

Put this image in your sig if you support Bomy Island! (g2k1 revision)
play bomberman while you wait!

Old 03-31-2003, 09:47 AM
Deek2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Soul-Blade

Are you really that *****ic? Can someone be that foolish? I have released 1/100 of my graphics. You have no grounds to say anything. You are speaking off ignorance, which basicly means not knowing, and incapable of knowing. Yes, you are not capable of judging me without seeing my stuff. So, with that in mind, what you said is ignorant. Factual information? 99.9% was assumption, you must be a ***** not to see it.
You know, the same thing could almost be said against you and me. Instead of just copying everything from above, you've just spoken for me. Good job.

Konidias:And it seems that you DO care soo much as to post a big deal out of ignoring his PMs. Did you accomplish something? Just to help you out with your frustration, heres what he posted:
Konidias, the only one here bragging is you.
Deek said he suck at GFX, and that he's better than SoulBlade.. which means both suck. Anyways, you're the bragging idiot...

"Oasis have something 500 times better thanks to Falados"
"In my toughs, Oasis is the best PW"
Old 03-31-2003, 11:12 AM
galase galase!
Send a message via ICQ to mhermher Send a message via AIM to mhermher Send a message via Yahoo to mhermher
Yes, Koni.. why not post a answer to my post?

Adiarde Manager
Old 03-31-2003, 03:47 PM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
Bragging

here are some of the posts koni has made bragging about oasis:

Quote:
Oasis is like a subdivision playermanaged world of Cyberjoueurs. It's most likely going to be Gold, and it's really Stefan's decision as to whether it should be seperated or the same as other pw's.
Quote:
Oasis hasn't followed the path of a normal playerworld since the beginning, why should it start now? I didn't go through the PWA, Stefan put it up, Stefan likes it, and Stefan thinks it has potential. I can't finish Oasis in one month's time. I'm trying to make the best server ever to emerge from Graal.

thats not including all the "stefan thinks my pw is the best" posts

and you never brag?
Old 03-31-2003, 06:25 PM
Banned
Kinatt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kinatt Send a message via Yahoo to Kinatt
Stop dissing Konidias, we should be focusing on Soul-Blade.

How can you call me *****ic when all I stated was that by basing the information I have seen of your graphics that deek is better than you? I mean I never said actually you were worse than deek, I just said from what I have seen, and you just said you haven't posted your best stuff, so really what I said has no relevance if that is true. so maybe if you have these professional gfx you may truly be better.. but I have yet to see them, and I even stated I do not hold this to factual information, just assumptions based on what you have put here on these forums. Also added, that Deek is my friend and I know him and hes shown me graphics so maybe I have seen his best, maybe I have not.

Lol mmhrmmr you put me as an l33t gfx guy thx. But to that, The best graphics people in graal will never get along, because why? It is VERY competitive.. all of them want to be the best, and will try to get better and better just to beat the other guys if just for that soul purpose

In all honesty, I would say the best aren't even speaking in this thread, Redwizard and ... that psycho Lady_Auron.
Old 03-31-2003, 08:14 PM
galase galase!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kinatt
Stop dissing Konidias, we should be focusing on Soul-Blade.

How can you call me *****ic when all I stated was that by basing the information I have seen of your graphics that deek is better than you? I mean I never said actually you were worse than deek, I just said from what I have seen, and you just said you haven't posted your best stuff, so really what I said has no relevance if that is true. so maybe if you have these professional gfx you may truly be better.. but I have yet to see them, and I even stated I do not hold this to factual information, just assumptions based on what you have put here on these forums. Also added, that Deek is my friend and I know him and hes shown me graphics so maybe I have seen his best, maybe I have not.

Lol mmhrmmr you put me as an l33t gfx guy thx. But to that, The best graphics people in graal will never get along, because why? It is VERY competitive.. all of them want to be the best, and will try to get better and better just to beat the other guys if just for that soul purpose

In all honesty, I would say the best aren't even speaking in this thread, Redwizard and ... that psycho Lady_Auron.
Hehe NP.. and i know both of them, LA quit graal.. and yeah.. Scaarub (redwizard) isn't better than deek.

DEEK 4 LYEF BOI!

Adiarde Manager
Old 03-31-2003, 10:13 PM
Banned
Warcaptain is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Warcaptain Send a message via AIM to Warcaptain Send a message via Yahoo to Warcaptain
redwizard is my good friend id never diss him
but he and I both know he cant do graphics like deeks
he already tried when he worked for me

lady auron cant either, she worked for me as well
Old 03-31-2003, 10:15 PM
Ahahahahah I still live.
evilive is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to evilive
lol Am I the only graphics guy who actually tries to get along with fellow gods? lol...

Well, except for maybe Deek. He's just wierd

I used to know RedWizard and he was good I don't think I knew LA, though, I'm not sure. I most likely did, because I've been around for a loooooong time. lol...

Ok... Strangely enough, I can still post here, even though my account has run outta hours. Whacked.
AIM: MyLonelyLog
E-Mail: [email protected]
Current Project: "I haven't been here since 2003. Yeah."
Old 04-01-2003, 02:29 AM
Zatoichi
TrueHeaT is an unknown quantity at this point
I used to be good at graphics. Then everyone else improved like ten times as much and I stayed at the same level.

If anyone has any of my tilesets and graphics, please PM me as I would really love to have them.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:32 AM
Old Bee
Re: Bragging

Quote:
Originally posted by Warcaptain
here are some of the posts koni has made bragging about oasis:

thats not including all the "stefan thinks my pw is the best" posts

and you never brag?
"Oasis is like a subdivision playermanaged world of Cyberjoueurs. It's most likely going to be Gold, and it's really Stefan's decision as to whether it should be seperated or the same as other pw's."

Um, wtf, how is this bragging? IT'S FACT. I'M STATING FACT. STEFAN PUT UP MY PLAYERWORLD, HE IS ANXIOUS TO PLAY IT, THAT IS A FACT. If that is bragging, then so be it.

"Oasis hasn't followed the path of a normal playerworld since the beginning, why should it start now? I didn't go through the PWA, Stefan put it up, Stefan likes it, and Stefan thinks it has potential. I can't finish Oasis in one month's time. I'm trying to make the best server ever to emerge from Graal."

Again, another fact. I haven't followed the path of a normal playerworld. Normal playerworlds go through the pwa, I didn't, because Stefan put it up without hesitation. STEFAN likes it, STEFAN put it up, STEFAN wants to play it. He asks me about it sometimes when I get on 2k2 debug RC and says "I can't wait to play =)". I'm not trying to brag, I'm simply stating that Stefan likes it, and that it's probably going to be gold, because it probably is.

I also say I'm "TRYING to make the best server ever to emerge from Graal" I didn't say I'm "MAKING the best server ever".

Like I said, you read everything wrong.

Old 04-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Re: Re: Bragging

Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

"Oasis is like a subdivision playermanaged world of Cyberjoueurs. It's most likely going to be Gold, and it's really Stefan's decision as to whether it should be seperated or the same as other pw's."

Um, wtf, how is this bragging? IT'S FACT. I'M STATING FACT. STEFAN PUT UP MY PLAYERWORLD, HE IS ANXIOUS TO PLAY IT, THAT IS A FACT. If that is bragging, then so be it.

"Oasis hasn't followed the path of a normal playerworld since the beginning, why should it start now? I didn't go through the PWA, Stefan put it up, Stefan likes it, and Stefan thinks it has potential. I can't finish Oasis in one month's time. I'm trying to make the best server ever to emerge from Graal."

Again, another fact. I haven't followed the path of a normal playerworld. Normal playerworlds go through the pwa, I didn't, because Stefan put it up without hesitation. STEFAN likes it, STEFAN put it up, STEFAN wants to play it. He asks me about it sometimes when I get on 2k2 debug RC and says "I can't wait to play =)". I'm not trying to brag, I'm simply stating that Stefan likes it, and that it's probably going to be gold, because it probably is.

I also say I'm "TRYING to make the best server ever to emerge from Graal" I didn't say I'm "MAKING the best server ever".

Like I said, you read everything wrong.
Stefan told WC that Enigma is the best project he's seen soo far. Oh, I'm not BRAGGING, I'm just saying that Stefan likes our project more than the others. Sorry.
Old 04-01-2003, 02:40 AM
US Marine
Soul-Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Soul-Blade
='( posts like that are what make me feel bad konidias. It feels like Stefan won't give me a chance. Man...I really wish he would. Regardless, I am going to continue...hopefully soon (before I get to server side stuff) I can get a private server.

*whew, my ISP still has not run out..I wonder when...*
Old 04-01-2003, 03:34 AM
Old Bee
Re: Re: Re: Bragging

Quote:
Originally posted by Deek2

Stefan told WC that Enigma is the best project he's seen soo far. Oh, I'm not BRAGGING, I'm just saying that Stefan likes our project more than the others. Sorry.
Don't mock me. I'm not making it up, I'm not saying Stefan likes it when he doesn't, and I didn't say Stefan liked Oasis more than any other playerworld, I was just stating that Stefan is excited about my playerworld, which he told me, so I'm only telling you what he said.

Old 04-01-2003, 03:35 AM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bragging

Quote:
Originally posted by konidias

Don't mock me. I'm not making it up, I'm not saying Stefan likes it when he doesn't, and I didn't say Stefan liked Oasis more than any other playerworld, I was just stating that Stefan is excited about my playerworld, which he told me, so I'm only telling you what he said.
And I'm only telling you what he said. God konidias, you don't have to act all serious, I was only stating that Stefan is excited about Enigma. Jeesh