Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Delteria Main Forum > Delteria News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Facebook Page

Delteria now has a Facebook page! You can keep track of the progress we make by looking at our page, and you're also welcome to post suggestions and apply for staff positions by using the page too.

Last edited by Cloven; 04-15-2012 at 09:23 PM..
Old 04-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
It saddens me to see that the current team is butchering the graphics by making levels like the "tent level" displayed on your Facebook page.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-15-2012, 08:48 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXziroXx View Post
It saddens me to see that the current team is butchering the graphics by making levels like the "tent level" displayed on your Facebook page.
What do you mean butchering? That level was made quite a long time ago..
Old 04-15-2012, 08:55 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
What do you mean butchering? That level was made quite a long time ago..
Because it looks like **** and gives no justice to the tileset or the other graphics.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-15-2012, 09:05 PM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Facebook, not FaceBook.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Delteria
Cloven has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Cloven
Thanks for the update Emera.

To others:
Please feel free to post or PM suggestions regarding things on the server, but, do not engage in conversation that renders a thread socially regressive.

I will prune posts if needed but I'd prefer that posters act with some semblance of class and intelligence instead. Everyone's old enough to facilitate meaningful dialogue.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:16 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Surely you mean Face-Book?
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloven View Post
Thanks for the update Emera.

To others:
Please feel free to post or PM suggestions regarding things on the server, but, do not engage in conversation that renders a thread socially regressive.

I will prune posts if needed but I'd prefer that posters act with some semblance of class and intelligence instead. Everyone's old enough to facilitate meaningful dialogue.
I was giving my honest opinion on the looks of a level, not trying to "render a thread socially regressive". When I personally got to see Delteria in-game, nothing about it looked that low of quality, and I think it's a shame that something like that will actually be used on the server. The one thing no one could argue about, was the quality of the work put into Delteria. Now, I'm not so sure.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
I was giving my honest opinion on the looks of a level, not trying to "render a thread socially regressive". When I personally got to see Delteria in-game, nothing about it looked that low of quality, and I think it's a shame that something like that will actually be used on the server. The one thing no one could argue about, was the quality of the work put into Delteria. Now, I'm not so sure.
You were correct about the quality of the level compared to Delteria's other levels. I have asked the levels team to clean it up a bit and fix anything that needs fixing. Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:11 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
I'm a little confused about what level you're talking about now... the one with the campfire?
If so, I think the level is actually very detailed and fits the theme.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Master of Puppets
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
I'm a little confused about what level you're talking about now... the one with the campfire?
If so, I think the level is actually very detailed and fits the theme.
Doesn't matter anymore, seems like a certain someone deleted the screenshot of it.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Quote:
Doesn't matter anymore, seems like a certain someone deleted the screenshot of it.
That'd be me. We can't have levels shown on the Facebook page that don't represent Delteria in the way we would like it to be represented. Until the level is cleaned up, that screen shot will be hidden.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:59 AM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
Should make a competitive fort system like the one on iClassic except with more to it like a repairing ability rather than spamming swords and avoid concepts that ruin the iClassic version like blocking.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:59 AM
Global Administration
MysticalDragon is just really niceMysticalDragon is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to MysticalDragon Send a message via MSN to MysticalDragon
Quote:
Well either-way that current screenshot existed before our time. So therefor it saddens me to see an old friend show such hostility towards us because he dislikes a certain someone . Was referring to the quality remark when referring to the hostility comment, just saying. I been away for the last 2-3 weeks so Ill be doing some catching up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk1994
Facebook, not FaceBook.
Who the **** cares?
http://support.toonslab.com
[email protected]

Old 04-17-2012, 06:44 AM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalDragon View Post
Well either-way that current screenshot existed before our time. So therefor it saddens me to see an old friend show such hostility towards us because he dislikes a certain someone . Was referring to the quality remark when referring to the hostility comment, just saying. I been away for the last 2-3 weeks so Ill be doing some catching up.

Who the **** cares?
Gettin madders in here. Get wit da times brody
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.