Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Warning: Possible phishing site/scam

I've just received a message from a player on login saying that Graal V7 is now in Beta and asking if I would like to be a part of it. Obviously, that's a load of crap and I'm sticking this out there warning you not to click the link. God knows what might be on the website. The player's account name is Graal778163 if any of the player world admins would like to look into in. An image of the message is attached.

Apparently there was a message on RC the other day about it, but it's clearly not been dealt with.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scamwarning2.png
Views:	278
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	54490  

Last edited by Darlene159; 04-09-2012 at 03:35 PM.. Reason: Fixed
Old 04-09-2012, 01:44 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Could've blurred out the link, you know.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Delterian Hybrid
Emera is a jewel in the roughEmera is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Could've blurred out the link, you know.
Oops. Blacked out the link.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:18 PM
DrakilorP2P is just really niceDrakilorP2P is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Oops. Blacked out the link.
Still visible in the nickname.
Old 04-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Master of Puppets
xXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant futurexXziroXx has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to xXziroXx Send a message via MSN to xXziroXx
This has been going on for several days now, I've lost track on how many account names I've reported to the PWA.

"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Old 04-09-2012, 03:37 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emera View Post
Apparently there was a message on RC the other day about it, but it's clearly not been dealt with.
It has, he just makes a new account and starts back up again. Anyway, we were able to fix the problem on Era by blocking the specific link from being accessed. I'm sure Chris Vimes has already released it to the public somewhere.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
It's all easy, file a fraud and have an ivestigation! Acta is cool!

Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
give me ban rights/disconnect on login and ill fix this problem~
Old 04-10-2012, 02:24 AM
the fake one
cbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond reputecbk1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to cbk1994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Rocks View Post
It has, he just makes a new account and starts back up again. Anyway, we were able to fix the problem on Era by blocking the specific link from being accessed. I'm sure Chris Vimes has already released it to the public somewhere.
If you're a classic server developer and want the code we're using to block the link in PMs, send me a forum PM and I'll share it. Zodiac and Era are the only servers using it right now.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:16 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
give me ban rights/disconnect on login and ill fix this problem~
give me ur cat and ill fix his problem.