ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude2020 View Post
Push away from PvE content.
Pull PvP content to Era.
like zone.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:49 AM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegirlzz View Post
like zone.
Well, Zone used to be really great at some point.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
Well, Zone used to be really great at some point.
It seems like it was great BEFORE the events were introduced. Now people complain Zone is great only for the events...
Old 01-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillaWonka View Post
It seems like it was great BEFORE the events were introduced. Now people complain Zone is great only for the events...
What the **** are you talking about?
Old 01-05-2013, 06:18 PM
xChugxLifex
Frankie is a jewel in the roughFrankie is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Frankie Send a message via MSN to Frankie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMelon View Post
Not working? The playercount is pretty stable if you ask me
yeah but era's player base consists mainly of people who have already been playing for years and people who used to play that come back. the playercount may be stable but it could be better. era probably loses a lot of potential new players because after logging on for the first time they are quickly disappointed within the first 20 minutes. why not try to focus on building playercount as well and not just maintaining it?
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Stay Frosty
WillaWonka will become famous soon enough
Gangs, whaata is it good for, absolutely nothing nothing

ohoohoohooohoohhoohoo

Gangs, whaata is it good for, absolutely nothing nothing
YEAW!
Old 01-05-2013, 10:27 PM
a true gentlemen
Tim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to beholdTim_Rocks is a splendid one to behold
I've always thought gangs were **** even when they were cool.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:51 AM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
everything on zone sucks exceprt iricia and nobody plays iricia anymore...
Old 01-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Führer Glazey
dude2020 is a jewel in the roughdude2020 is a jewel in the rough
but your opinion doesn't matter.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:35 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
You need to take into account the people who have actually spent years building their '****' up as you say, I mean, changing the game completely to a more 'jump in' friendly approach could be good but that will also ruin the entire economy aspect of Era, which brings many people to the game and keeps them here, for example; jade (MWMWM) she runs her business "Dippin Donuts" and essentially that's it, building herself quite the large some of money she has acquired from her business and her hard work which she COULD put towards guns but she doesn't, if she DID and you were to introduce a "jump in friendly" approach, that would consist of people being given guns for free, essentially being built up initially and money would be useless, making those "years of work" for many others a big waste of time.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:01 AM
amf101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
You need to take into account the people who have actually spent years building their '****' up as you say, I mean, changing the game completely to a more 'jump in' friendly approach could be good but that will also ruin the entire economy aspect of Era, which brings many people to the game and keeps them here, for example; jade (MWMWM) she runs her business "Dippin Donuts" and essentially that's it, building herself quite the large some of money she has acquired from her business and her hard work which she COULD put towards guns but she doesn't, if she DID and you were to introduce a "jump in friendly" approach, that would consist of people being given guns for free, essentially being built up initially and money would be useless, making those "years of work" for many others a big waste of time.
No, we don't. This game should be about one thing and one thing only. Pking. You're not going to bring in new players and keep them with an economy. Plain and simple.
Nobody wants to dig or drill for 2 weeks straight to buy a t3 gun. I'm just going to be completely honest, you are NOT going to fix the economy, ever. We live in this instant world where everything we want is a click away and when we want it we want it now. You're not going to bring in this new generation of gamers by forcefully making them slave for a gun just to PLAY a game they've already paid for. Its stupid.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
So... **** over the people who have worked hard to please new people? screw everyone that has played Era the way the game was made just to completely change it for others? I love the economy aspect of Era, the only time I disagree with it is when I'm dirt poor and need a gun, once I have money rolling I love Era the way it is, which I'm sure is the same for most if not all of the other players.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 AM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
So... **** over the people who have worked hard to please new people? screw everyone that has played Era the way the game was made just to completely change it for others? I love the economy aspect of Era, the only time I disagree with it is when I'm dirt poor and need a gun, once I have money rolling I love Era the way it is, which I'm sure is the same for most if not all of the other players.
There are many demographics playing our game, and to appeal to one will almost always make another suffer.

As an example, when they released the party quest, it dropped tonnnnns of items that were available only from stores like GP and PT. As a business owner, I raaaaged. But, it made parties interesting for like a week, right?

anfo, you can't pretend you're the only person who plays, and your opinion is the right one. I mean you can, and you do, but..you'll win nothing except contempt from half of everyone.

IMO, you can't bring gangs back to what they were. Graal's dying.
I guess that doesn't mean we can't make the best of what we have before it's gone, though, but meh..

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 AM
Godzilla, I can get any gun I want and I still feel that way. Which would you honestly rather have, a bigger more active player base with balanced weapons for free or what we have now? Like everyone's been saying recently Era's a glorified chat room. I know I've been sounding like I'm doing nothing but saying how wrong you are but all I really want is for the staff team to do something different. What we're doing isn't working. That's a fact, man. It needs to be something big. Not gun changes or little gang buffs and a joke of a point system. Something truly game changing.
How many times as a PR or anything you've got asked by a new player how to get a gun or make money faster? Being as nice of a guy as I am, I either give em a little something or tell em the cold hard truth that they either mine forever just to play or quit.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:50 AM
Oh! Before you reply I ask you for one favor. Please, try to comment on what I'm saying or your idea for what we can do to bring in more players.