FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2013, 05:05 AM
Cool Guy 5000
MonkeyBob has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiberwyre_P2P View Post
No one cares that you were banned and no one takes pity on you because you use the word "excluded" instead of "banned". The real shame is that not one thread can be free of you peppering in stuff about your personal problems.

I don't have a personal stake in your business, but I've gone a while without saying anything and it's just kind of annoying, really.

What you should really be doing is not mentioning it at all. That way, people will eventually forget about it, 3 managers will go by, and you'll be back by mid 2014, all without us having to suffer your sob story.
What he should be doing is moving on with his life. Literally all this kid does is complain about every single little thing anyone does ever, much like booger. It will be a dark day when he returns to Era. Under my management, he was never supposed to be unbanned. This only occurred because he wasn't placed under a normal ban, it was purely VID, which ran out some time during my management. You should be grateful that you were allowed to stay as long as you did.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:38 PM
asdfg
BlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to beholdBlueMelon is a splendid one to behold
inb4 offtopic thread gets closed because of ban talk
Old 11-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Shape up sons, dis be disgraceful to read

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodykiller View Post
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.

Last edited by Scoper; 11-25-2013 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: I CAN'T SPELL THINGS BOTH POORLY AND WRONG ALTOGETHER
Old 11-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
If any of that is true it sounds like there's room for improvement.
when there's a change in management on era i always think things can't get worst, but somehow they always do
Old 11-25-2013, 07:43 PM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
If any of that is true it sounds like there's room for improvement.
That's basically the life story of the past 4? managements. For once I agree with TK.

Quote:
3 managers will go by, and you'll be back by mid 2014
While I agreed with the entirety of your post, this was hilariously accurate and kinda just got slipped in there.

Good show.

Still really want custom gun skins. I already made like 6 purple recolors and a sweet cat-minigun.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Still wasting time here?
Scoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of lightScoper is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Scoper
Quote:
when there's a change in management on era i always think things can't get worst, but somehow they always do
At first I came here to make fun of the grammar, but then I realized, he's being brilliant -- if every managerial change is worse than the last, then things are always at their worst.

ha! go Tk
that is what you meant right right amirite

"I don't believe that right choice confers immunity. I no longer believe in reward. I simply believe that choices must be made regardless of their chances of success. And so I've come here."
Quote:
take my liver but not my classic accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohola_KinG View Post
That's the type of guy you are. Never wrong, always right. Headache material you are.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Fiberwyre_P2P will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaman771 View Post
Good show.

Still really want custom gun skins. I already made like 6 purple recolors and a sweet cat-minigun.
Thanks.

On topic, how much would you pay for custom skins, if you were to get, say a 30% kickback from sales? Like, how much would you expect to earn, and would it even be reasonable to expect to make a profit when it's based on how many other people buy your skin, which has a market limited to the people who own the gun for which your skin was made?
Old 11-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Posting The Truth
Supaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of lightSupaman771 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
On topic, how much would you pay for custom skins, if you were to get, say a 30% kickback from sales? Like, how much would you expect to earn, and would it even be reasonable to expect to make a profit when it's based on how many other people buy your skin, which has a market limited to the people who own the gun for which your skin was made?
I'd check off the private button for all of them. I made them to match me, as would everyone else I assume. I would pay probably 25-50k (depends on the gun, you wouldn't spend 50k on a 50k gun) to be able to do whatever I wanted with a gun template. I don't want people ripping on my style.

The marketing scheme of that idea is too elaborate for a simple concept (colorful guns) imo. If people want public customs added, they can become gfx artist on Era.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:36 AM
Banned
Godzilla has a spectacular aura about
I'm not even going to bother rebuttaling to the patheticness of some of the people who play this game. I'm making a simple statement though; I would rather see the game shine than die, make movements towards that, not the other way.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:42 PM
Venom_Fish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Venom_Fish
I'm waiting for my Mp5 SD gun skin
"I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." - Ecclesiastes 9:11
Old 12-27-2013, 10:18 PM
GanNing is on a distinguished road
Waiting for dat fn-scar h skin.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:03 PM
Era since 2005
bloodykiller is infamous around these partsbloodykiller is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom_Fish View Post
I'm waiting for my Mp5 SD gun skin
i'm sure white skin would be nice
Old 12-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Posting The Truth
Custom skins pls?
Old 12-30-2013, 07:28 AM
ilovegirlzz can only hope to improve
ok guns that need skins.
ove
neo
mt
tg
sg552

oh and can skins be a little cheaper. same with changing the colors of your cars why do i pay 5k for a car but it costs 9k to change color? should be a few thousand dollars like 2-3k to change same with guns..kthx
Old 12-31-2013, 03:50 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
We already have every gun that's on Era basically ready in the skin list, but the ones that have no skins or haven't been prepared yet aren't listed. Since we had/have a lot going on with the holidays we don't really have people working on skins, but they'll be rolling out as soon as they're made.

As for the price, they were already lowered by a significant amount. When we first released the system there was a formula put in place to make the skin price depend on the price of the gun, skins could cost up to 50k depending on the gun. They were lowered (posted on page 1 of this thread I think) soon after to just 10-20k.

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Closed Thread