Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 07-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Oh how I miss Graal2001.. but those tree's ... im not a fan of
The tree tops look great if a bit flat, the trunks look like a pile of earthworms.

Did anyone ever get around to using layers for treetops or are you still walking on top of the sides of trees?
Old 07-10-2012, 02:10 AM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriel View Post
The tree tops look great if a bit flat, the trunks look like a pile of earthworms.

Did anyone ever get around to using layers for treetops or are you still walking on top of the sides of trees?
Agreed on tree tops. The bottom's were what kinda made it not feel right. As for the layers, the tilelayers still all draw under the player to my best understanding. REALLY wanting support for layers drawable over player with trancparency. Would be cool. But I cannot login to check as I am not staff on this server. But wouldn't it be a npc not a layer?
Old 07-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scriptless View Post
Agreed on tree tops. The bottom's were what kinda made it not feel right. As for the layers, the tilelayers still all draw under the player to my best understanding. REALLY wanting support for layers drawable over player with trancparency. Would be cool. But I cannot login to check as I am not staff on this server. But wouldn't it be a npc not a layer?
Well, yeah, last I checked layers didn't do what I want here, but putting dozens of treetop NPCs into every single level seems really gross, so I hoped some progress had been made~
Old 07-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
I ran a small loop on PlayerEnters() that scanned for tree-top tiles and rendered a showimg. Add an option for the players to toggle and that could work out.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Registered
--Chris-- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to --Chris--
sigh

Old 07-26-2012, 10:18 PM
team canada
fowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond reputefowlplay4 has a reputation beyond repute
nah mate u r