Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2001, 12:31 PM
Welly321 is on a distinguished road
Mutha **** the police i killed one peep and was jailed for 2 hours they can all suck my ****
Old 03-19-2001, 12:32 PM
hey i am cool
StoneColdRichie is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdRichie Send a message via AIM to StoneColdRichie
that made me laugh
"he had a stomach ache like usual one day and we were all roughhousing in the halls and i bumped into him and he gave me this blank evil stare and said "don't" then pulled out a knife and pointed it at me
that was a classic icehawk moment
or when he said to spyder "please don't say those things at lunch" because we kept saying "braak" or "shicken" after he got those from owl shimy and said them a few times so now we accent it like
PLEASE do not say those things at LOUENCHE!!!" -TrueHeaT

"today....
in english he (IceHawk) kept talking about graal and i hate when people talk about graal at school so i kept hitting him and says "i suppose that's true bc owl shimy said so" after everything he said and i kept hitting him and saying 'that was for gameo'" -TrueHeaT
Old 03-19-2001, 12:34 PM
Banned
Lycia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Lycia Send a message via AIM to Lycia
Quote:
Originally posted by Welly321
Mutha **** the police i killed one peep and was jailed for 2 hours they can all suck my ****
I'll censor that out so we don't have to be subjected to that immaturity again, however, we need swear filters issued on this board.
Old 03-19-2001, 12:41 PM
Hey you made the milk come out my nose Welly!
Old 03-19-2001, 12:46 PM
Rusty Spoon
Cali_2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cali_2001 Send a message via AIM to Cali_2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Cali_2001
werd

I worship Welly

A cup full of sugar makes the medicine go...down?
Old 03-19-2001, 12:53 PM
Low res, high class!
FatherDante is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to FatherDante Send a message via AIM to FatherDante
At least Welly finally did something we all can appreciate.

Take off in your Bean-with-Bacon Megarocket,
defender of the galaxy, Commander Keen!
Old 03-19-2001, 12:55 PM
Please Wait....
Lion'el-Jonson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lion'el-Jonson Send a message via Yahoo to Lion'el-Jonson
Quote:
Originally posted by Welly321
That's "mutha ****"ing hilarious!

"My words are like weaponry on a record"
Old 08-05-2012, 07:58 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
This and the one thread where people say hats are the best thing in Graal. Honestly I don't get the difference between iClassic now and Bomy island 10 years ago.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:29 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
This and the one thread where people say hats are the best thing in Graal. Honestly I don't get the difference between iClassic now and Bomy island 10 years ago.
One was innovative, the other was copying bits from a 10 year old server.

Wish I posted here in 2001, looked really fun.
Old 08-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
the other was copying bits from a 10 year old server.
But those bits happened to work extremely well with the mindset of todays casual gaming market. Can you blame them?
Old 08-06-2012, 12:49 AM
Babylon Co-Manager
Pandar has a spectacular aura aboutPandar has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
But those bits happened to work extremely well with the mindset of todays casual gaming market. Can you blame them?
Yes.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:54 AM
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
Yes.
Meh, I can't. People like to criticize them just because they're catering to the casuals but it's a smart move for them to do, and honestly stupid to try to cater to a more niche market like PC graal has done when it's barely sustained them. Anyways, PKing and sparring is still there and that's all that's mattered, and they did away with the VIP Facebook/iPhone thing and they never HAD to do that... so I don't see why people are so quick to come down on them.

Is it how I'd make a server? No, but it's a self-sustaining and profitable route that they'd be dumb not to take.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:58 AM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyPorViva View Post
I'm not blaming them, but to compare iClassic to G2k1 because iClassic used a few bits from G2k1 is a joke.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Coder
GoDoT is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to GoDoT
Calm down.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
I'm not blaming them, but to compare iClassic to G2k1 because iClassic used a few bits from G2k1 is a joke.
Ya, there is a lot wrong with iClassic, especially from a development standpoint. But you just can't deny that it suits the demographic and they're dealing with a nice effort:profit ratio.
Closed Thread