Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Bomy Island Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2002, 06:51 AM
Wing is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Wing Send a message via AIM to Wing
Quote:
Originally posted by Psyker

yes.

i remember when there were around FOUR PKers on 2k1.

fun times. :o
yeah, it was
Old 02-06-2002, 06:58 AM
Dolimah is on a distinguished road
The forums were never fun.

Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
Old 02-06-2002, 07:02 AM
Banned
milotheman is on a distinguished road
Re: This is for real this time.

Quote:
Originally posted by James205
I am sick of it. I am sick of everyone insulting everyone, sick of people telling on everyone sick of everyone trying to get every staff fired I am sick of people complaining I am sick of people whining. These forums are horrible now, they are no fun why you ask? Because of the reasons above. When someone makes a thread now days, the next person will try to start a argument, especially new people who just want high posts. I don't mind new people at all but when they come on the board and say stuff like "omg you stupid f***er piece of s*** go away u luser" seriously everyone acts like 4th graders here but with horrible language and none stop arguments.

When the forums were first put up it was a fun place, sure there were insults but nothing like today. Today it f this and f that. I know some of you will not agree with me but I know most will. The forums have taken a big downfall, and since lots of people who play graal post here it has a big part on the game to. We have people here who don't play graal that insult people that do, how stupid is that? We have people complaining about staff and everything to try to get another person fired so maybe they have a chance to get the spot.

Mainly what I am saying is if the complaing/arguing/fighting/ etc... is low I will return to the forums. I have tried in the past to prevent it and I managed to stop just a bit(a few people) now it's horrible, just about every thread is a complaint. What happened to the fun? The graal forums changed graal for the worst and made a bunch of people turn into horrible people(you will know who you are because you will just know) and this should stop. I am not going to be a part of the forums if people act like this. I know this post may not make sense blah blah, go ahead argue about it but I am gone, I am no longer posting here. Usually people say that(for me) and then they see something on that same thread against them and they post again which means they never left. This time I am gone bye.

(This means only the forums not graal itself)

Oh yeah btw it's my birthday today good for me.
See you on @.L
Old 02-06-2002, 07:04 AM
leggo my eggo :(
Beowulf2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Beowulf2 Send a message via AIM to Beowulf2
Quote:
Originally posted by Dolimah
The forums were never fun.

Cha Cha
Ex Owner Dino Valley
That's only because your an idiot. This argument is further supported by the fact that you're too stupid to create a signature and were once the owner of a crap server.

James205, sorry to see ya go man. Never really got to know you very much as a "friend" but I knew you just enough to get by. I've been thinking of leaving as well lately. The new people just don't give me enough reason to stick around. I feel disheartened every time I visit. | | this close to leaving.

This is lugie!
Old 02-06-2002, 07:33 AM
run on
Griffyn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Griffyn
Quote:
Originally posted by Psyker

yes.

i remember when there were around FOUR PKers on 2k1.

fun times. :o
Spongebob! and all three of the QB Thugs!!
Old 02-06-2002, 07:36 AM
Cyboars is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Cyboars Send a message via Yahoo to Cyboars
I remember them as well..And dammit!I want ATLEAST my rod and level 3 bait and my berret back..
Old 02-06-2002, 07:37 AM
old school.
Sparkplug will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Sparkplug
Quote:
Originally posted by Griffyn

Spongebob! and all three of the QB Thugs!!
Welly haha
Old 02-06-2002, 07:39 AM
Banned
freddyfox is on a distinguished road
Re: This is for real this time.

Quote:
Originally posted by James205

Mainly what I am saying is if the complaing/arguing/fighting/ etc... is low I will return to the forums. I have tried in the past to prevent it and I managed to stop just a bit(a few people) now it's horrible, just about every thread is a complaint. What happened to the fun? The graal forums changed graal for the worst and made a bunch of people turn into horrible people(you will know who you are because you will just know) and this should stop. I am not going to be a part of the forums if people act like this. I know this post may not make sense blah blah, go ahead argue about it but I am gone, I am no longer posting here. Usually people say that(for me) and then they see something on that same thread against them and they post again which means they never left. This time I am gone bye.
Maybe it's just me, but I've seen less and less folks fighting on the forums.

Sure, there's the occasional bar fight, but for the most part, the forums are pretty peaceful, compared to some of the earlier months.

People are going to complain: It's human nature to complain. If something doesn't fit our quota, we complain. Wouldn't you say that the post you just wrote is a complaint?

Exactly.

Of course, you're leaving on your own accord, so, good luck with whatever. I personally think you're over-dramatizing things a bit, but that's just my opinion.

Don't take this as a flame, it isn't.
Old 02-06-2002, 07:42 AM
no. just no.
Crono Illusion is on a distinguished road
Here's the problem.
We lost all our great people:
Fai brought us much laughter, dancing Brak, and awesome signatures. His account is expired.
Pago faded off into obscurity.
Spongebob's account expired.
KoRn Child provided us with raw concetrated idiocy on a constant basis, although he was banned pretty early. Same with Welly and the many QB Thugs.
Anna's gone, too.

Unixmad's done a ton of pointless modifications to the forum:
The inability for non-mods to delete threads, posts to become ineditable after 1500 hours, and floodcheck set to 60 are pointless, annoying, and stupid. They don't make anyone happier, and simply build frustration in the users.

It's just not a decent community anymore, and we lack everything that was enjoyable.
Old 02-06-2002, 07:44 AM
Elite Member
Torankusu has a spectacular aura aboutTorankusu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Crono Illusion

Spongebob's account expired.
I saw him on classic. I forget if I asked him if he was going to reupgrade, and what his answer was if he did.