Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Era Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSAdmin View Post
I was the second thread poster, seconded only to TheJames. Gather the threads into tabs or windows and check the times on each OP. His ended up deleted, mine ended up the information thread - not a fire starter.
You did not address that James was wrong. What this does it make you passively on his side.
Quote:
Case closed - Irrelevance agreed upon.
So I won that round
Quote:
I don't assume you care, but seeing as you don't, I'm not going to discuss it with you any further. Evidently I'd have better luck chasing a monkey around a tree who doesn't even want to run.
And this round
Quote:
In actual fact, I contacted Darlene and she deleted the thread TheJames made as I requested. TheJames' thread was posted before mine but I had already started writing mine up and saw how his was going so I made that contact with Darlene which upon deletion made my thread the "First thread" about the current situation. She also moved my thread out of the Era News forum and placed in the Playerworlds Main Forum as I requested. That thread has now been locked due to the fact that obviously it is null and void and I made the lock myself having received moderator rights from Darlene literally minutes before this post. Chris then made a thread about "Setting the record straight", which he's quite within his rights to express his opinion about, though it was the community who have derailed his thread (As evidently is happening right now considering we're even discussing this in this thread). Now that I have the ability to moderate it, myself, since Chris has made his point and the thread is officially derailed, it might be an idea to lock this as well. Continuing down this line, Tig then made a thread about Kinetaro being manager. That is currently the focus.
Quote:
You did not address that James was wrong
Quote:
And this round
Also, your thread still remained unlocked, when nothing you posted was really up for discussion.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:01 PM
Forum Moderator
TSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to beholdTSAdmin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kia345 View Post
You did not address that James was wrong. What this does it make you passively on his side.

So I won that round

And this round
TheJames was wrong to do what he did. Now I have spoken the words, anything further - take it to forum PMs. Btw, this is not a competition o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeya View Post
I think this thread is going in the right direction, TSA.
Then I would ask that from now on that if people intend on addressing me directly, do it in forum PM. As for now, I'm off to bed and will not be able to respond.
· User Agreement · Code of Conduct · Forum Rules ·
· Graal Support · Administrative Contacts ·
Old 08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
why don't you just take this to PMs instead of deciding to one step each other on the forums
Old 08-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Finger lickin' good.
salesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud ofsalesman has much to be proud of
there's way too many threads about this
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
Wink eminemmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkeySprinkles View Post
Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say, but nothin' comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, and mother****ers act like they forgot about Exolia.
i love that song

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
ω
Seeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to beholdSeeya is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Seeya
2-step

Old 08-14-2010, 07:09 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquirt View Post
why don't you just take this to PMs instead of deciding to one step each other on the forums
Quote:
There are hundreds of things I'd have done better.

hint: one of them is not trying to justify my alleged wrongdoings in public threads
Because I addressed this already and established dominance over TSA
Old 08-14-2010, 07:11 PM
J.Rollin (killaz)
jkldogg can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to jkldogg Send a message via MSN to jkldogg
then i do my dougie.....

PSN: jkldogg

The best post ever made on the graal forums.
After playing Graal Online for many years, JKL decides to make a forum account. Isn't life funny?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:11 PM
|Mêrçy|
LordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to allLordSquirt is a name known to all
Quote:
Because I addressed this already and established dominance over TSA
u go girl
Old 08-14-2010, 07:28 PM
hunterhunk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by papajchris View Post
Chris I am still waiting for the explanation of how numerous other players got spawned items for USD. Not putting to much details in, because those who were involved no, basically got away with it. Numerous logs were edited and there were many missing chunks in many player's logs. it was so obvious something was going on as I wasn't the only PR to notice it. Im not blaming you, but i believe you no more than you tell. I know who spawned them, but it doesn't seem anyone cares.

Yeah thank you, at least somone else on his staff team wasn't oblivious to it all.

I had a PR check to see how certain players had become unbelievably rich in such a short amount of time, and I personally went to Chris about it, and he got defensive about it all, I knew from there something was up. The logs didnt seem right either, they were edited by someone.

Chris wasn't the only person doing it though. I'm not going to point fingers at anyone else, but there were 1 or 2 others definitely doing the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikedude View Post
I skimmed through these 6 pages of comments, and didn't read all of them, but I hope I'm not the first person to be saying this.

From this moment onward, nobody is ever allowed to say that they miss "old Era" and how "fun and loosebased" it was, because if this is what happens for the extremely minor things Chris did in comparison to the amount of forward development he brought, the community has clearly changed too much for that time.

That said, to fix the problem of "corruption," a staff is immediately hired filled almost entirely with blacklisted people, including previous RC holders who have been banned for malicious use of rights, people involved in many spawning incidents over the years, and people who are known to abuse glitches in other ways, such as duping and scamming. Rather than doing it slowly and testing each individual staff member, the entire trusted staff was removed at once and replaced with a staff of untested members wielding RC rights.

Geo may have been a fine manager, but that was way too fast of a staff overhaul for a time when this much development was happening. You should have slowed your roll a little.

Chris, in my opinion you were great as manager, you had more forward development than we've had in the course of four years and God knows how many management teams. I hope this next-bus stops soon.

Best of luck to Kinetaro too, you've been helping on Era as long as anyone, and I doubt any of the current staff have nearly the amount of development wisdom as you do.
This is from GC:

I keep seeing people complain about the members I hired, yet most of them had no staff rights. I didn't hire TheJames, I sent him Kin's way to be tested and Kin I guess liked what he saw and hired him. TheJames never was given RC rights, neither was Cloyd or rogue or most of the people on RC. People like to jump to conclusions and say OMG HE HIRED ALL THESE ABSUIVE STAFF MEMBERS....and/or OMG HE HIRED ALL THESE GUYS WITHOUT TRYING THEM OUT! I know who they are, I know what they can do, none of them had RC rights and were being tested out, but again people jump to conclusions and fire me while I'm sleeping. Stupidity of people never amazes me...please don't jump to conclusions just by what a PWA has said. Anyway, i wish kinetaro the best of luck.
Old 08-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Hahahahhahahhahahaha!!!! What an elegant story Chris!! I can't believe you just made all that **** up. Yea, I just ranomly dropped my inferno sword and gave a lil ctrl+w and logged off. Then I proceeded to make up false accusations and make false pictures? Then somehow I got over 3 million dollars on Era.. Ya.. whoever believes you Chris is an abselout and complete idiot. You need to man up to what you did.

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-14-2010, 07:47 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
Didn't you quit?
Old 08-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Everytime I see ya...
Old_Days is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought Id be posting in about another year but this is a monumental event for Graal.

Whether or not he did spawn items or whatever, he was still an abuser and an overall bad manager. He can script like a mofo, maybe if he had his thoughts in order and stopped being such a little typical 15 year old jack ass then he couldve done alot more.

Glad I can finally post something negative about him without my damn post being deleted. Good job TSA with firing him because someone needed to calm down his internet ego. Next lets work on wil soul.

Though I dont know GC too well, I hear hes a cool guy so he'll probably be a good manager.

Now I wont be posting for another year, so hello to all my friends, and I wish the graal community the best.
Old 08-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Quote:
Didn't you quit?
If you would of read the thread and not been so oblivious and always trying to be an obnoxious little prick you would see I quit in 9 days

James,
Manager of Atrius
Old 08-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Days View Post

Though I dont know GC too well, I hear hes a cool guy so he'll probably be a good manager.
GC got fired.
Closed Thread