Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > Gold Servers > Graal Kingdoms
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Zormite
BigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBear3 has a reputation beyond repute
hey i liked bjorn
Old 02-20-2013, 01:30 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
Both Nico's and Tashkin's behaviour is analogous to the behaviour of the negative players. At least in my experience.
Would like to know when I mocked and belittled somebody. There are maybe 1-3 players on the server that do like to cause problems, but that doesn't surprise me. These 1-3 players simply want things done their way and don't care about anything else. These 1-3 players see things how they want to see things instead of how they actually are. We will always have these players just like any other server or game has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_Xenophobe View Post
I'd also like to see the developers ask the players what they would like to see and also explain to the players their limitations - both in terms of resources as well as actual technical limitations. I think if there's an open dialogue between the developers and the players a lot of the dissapointment is avoided when the nth recycled seasonal event is released for instance.
I have asked several times what the community would like to see added to the server. I have made list of the request that the community asked for as well. I have submitted these request each time we start developing and some are actually being worked on. So this request you ask for has already been done multiple times. You just choose to "mock and belittle" the staff members that are actually trying to help. You simply see things the way you want to see them.

You all can't expect something to be done immediately. We all have lives and most of us, if not all of us, have jobs and families to support. As much as we would like the development to just be finished that is simply not possible. Also we are always taking request for new ideas. You all can either submit them to Nico or Myself. Either forum message us PM us in game or email us.
Old 02-20-2013, 02:26 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashkin View Post
Would like to know when I mocked and belittled somebody. There are maybe 1-3 players on the server that do like to cause problems, but that doesn't surprise me. These 1-3 players simply want things done their way and don't care about anything else. These 1-3 players see things how they want to see things instead of how they actually are. We will always have these players just like any other server or game has.

I have asked several times what the community would like to see added to the server. I have made list of the request that the community asked for as well. I have submitted these request each time we start developing and some are actually being worked on. So this request you ask for has already been done multiple times. You just choose to "mock and belittle" the staff members that are actually trying to help. You simply see things the way you want to see them.

You all can't expect something to be done immediately. We all have lives and most of us, if not all of us, have jobs and families to support. As much as we would like the development to just be finished that is simply not possible. Also we are always taking request for new ideas. You all can either submit them to Nico or Myself. Either forum message us PM us in game or email us.
get back to work tashkin, god. these updates don't make themselves u no?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:44 AM
GraalOnline Zone Manager
Tashkin is a jewel in the roughTashkin is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Tashkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
get back to work tashkin, god. these updates don't make themselves u no?
Oh crap you caught me