Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Unholy Nation Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Remove observer in exchange put a time limit on creating new gelat shop.
YES, help us making you money!!! 19 67.86%
NO, let the server die. 9 32.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 06:20 PM
geneticfrog can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to geneticfrog Send a message via MSN to geneticfrog
Proposition kill observer mode

This is a poll to see who agrees that UN is being treated unfair and is being ignored by its true owners stefan/unixmad. UN has no limit in content and can be a gun, rpg, zombies, card games anything the staff decides to create.

this means UN has the potential for the largest and most profitable gelat shop on graal.

Please make a deal with the UN staff and REMOVE observer mode already so we can get new players, olbies and new talented staff members who discover the game.

Simply place a SPECIFIC date/ time limit for UN staff to then create a new gelat shop in exchange for removing observer mode.

AGain... we are trying to make YOU(stefan/unixmad) money...

Last edited by geneticfrog; 03-24-2012 at 07:03 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 04:04 AM
Banned
Akios has a little shameless behaviour in the past
olord stefan, plz remove ob mode so we can work for u for free and continue to make u more money. i live for u my master, plz hear my call!!!
Old 03-25-2012, 04:41 AM
I AM COVERED IN BEES
zealot1234 will become famous soon enough
umm no jer
Old 03-25-2012, 05:04 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Observer Mode wouldn't be as painfully bad if:
  • Warping a player upon entering observer mode actually synced to the clients of other players, so the observer wouldn't be stuck on their screen. This would make it less problematic to allow trials to spar.
  • There was a way to determine how long a trial has left until entering observer mode. If a trial has more than 1 hour left it may not be a problem to allow them to participate within events.
  • There was a method for staff to force observer mode upon themself, and then remove themself from it. This would make it feasable to actually fix the many bugs observer mode causes in places like quests, which is otherwise a massive pain in the arse.
  • If the free time was more than 5 measly hours a month. Considering UN is a "where the **** do I go?" type of game, and has such a big map, 5 hours isn't enough for a new player to even become familiarised with the server.
  • Free time should only be deducted when playing servers observer mode is enabled on. For instance, playing Era and Zodiac should not decrease the time you would have available if you were to log on UN, Val, Classic etc. It might also be better to just make different servers have their own count of free time.

Last edited by ffcmike; 03-25-2012 at 05:17 AM..
Old 03-25-2012, 04:50 PM
i would love to hear reason why people want to keep observer mode as it is.

it would be entertaining to read im sure ..
Old 03-25-2012, 04:51 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
obs mode needs to be remove from UN if the server ever expects to make a comeback

i assumed it was long gone by now, amazing how you guys still havent figured a thing out.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
obs mode needs to be remove from UN if the server ever expects to make a comeback

i assumed it was long gone by now, amazing how you guys still havent figured a thing out.
agreed.

at least you tried during your time but the real owners of UN dont seem to care. Its not so hard to try and make a deal with UN's current staff.

Give UN a year of free play for all while they work on a gelat shop. I bet the player count would go up just form the new players learning about PC graal trough ipod.

we all know classic on iphone beats iphone eras player count beacause it has no limit on its content type. UN is the same type of server classic is, no limit in the type of content..

not everyone likes guns and grinding all day on Zodiac.

edit: not to mention if they create a gelat shop on PC it can easly be transfered to Unholy nation iphone/pad/pod.

Last edited by geneticfrog; 03-25-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Old 03-25-2012, 05:17 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by geneticfrog View Post
at least you tried during your time but the real owners of UN dont seem to care. Its not so hard to try and make a deal with UN's current staff.
im not absolut_crono
Old 03-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono View Post
im not absolut_crono
o

who ever posts no please give your reasoning behind it if you aren't just trolling.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:25 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:

I like the fact that you can't be disconnected for idling, so I can idle anywhere with my classic account. ;D

^-- Classic accounts that we payed for long ago and don't give anything special. I don't enter OB on classic servers, I don't even like to play the classic servers.

Quote:
UN has no limit in content and can be a gun, rpg, zombies, card games anything the staff decides to create.
Besides the horrible and rude personality players and staff, this is why I don't like to play UN. It has no direction.

Era... well I don't like guns.

Zodiac I use to like until it became complicated and hard to play.

Klaria I use to like before it became Valklaria. [It was even further updated and more confusing, I couldn't pass the intro because it said not to without reading, and there was too much to read. I decided to leave, so I can come back later and actually read it.]

Classic I'm sure is fine, but there is nothing to do without a sword. ;D
And for me to be unique on it, I refuse to get the sword, and keep my protected tag.

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 03-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Kevin Azite
Mark Sir Link is just really niceMark Sir Link is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Mark Sir Link
Quote:

I am pretty sure no one wants to keep it like this so I don't know why you're ****ting up every forum available to you with this nonsense.

UN's not bringing Stefan any money, and UN's not getting any new players. It's a clear lose-lose for everyone which I think virtually everyone (except you) understands.

There are more complex issues than "people just don't want to do it" at work here but you can't seem to wrap your head around that
Old 03-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Ignorance has no future
Unkownsoldier is on a distinguished road
This is probably the 5th thread I have seen regarding this, the last five ended like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I will help adding the gelat items and then see if we can remove the observer mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
I'm sorry but the observer mode cannot be removed yet. Unholy Nation is a special case because it's not based on leveling or so, so that limitations are not necessary making as much sense as on a server like Zodiac or Kingdoms.
Our goal is to make Graal more free-to-play, but it's not that easy since the servers are mainly made and managed by player staff and the money is made in selling items to player, so things like the item system and economy need to be more secured. Hopefully we can do more about this in 2012.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:51 PM
David K?
Devil_Lord2 can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Sir Link View Post
I am pretty sure no one wants to keep it like this so I don't know why you're ****ting up every forum available to you with this nonsense.

UN's not bringing Stefan any money, and UN's not getting any new players. It's a clear lose-lose for everyone which I think virtually everyone (except you) understands.

There are more complex issues than "people just don't want to do it" at work here but you can't seem to wrap your head around that
I said I did. o.o

Digital Media Artist - David K? </3 (UnLoved)
www.davidkrout.com
www.twitch.com/DavidKkz

Old 03-25-2012, 09:09 PM
its a vicious circle right now, they wont remove observer move beacause of a lack of gelat items.

yet you need a player base to buy the gelat items and there are tons of possibilities for micro transactions on UN. basically there are no limit, like classic iphone its the same style of server but brings money none of you can deny.

but again there has been no plan set or any deal made with UN staff to work on gelat items at all as far as i know. Stefan should take the lead and offer a one year plan he removes the observer mode for that year while UN comes back to life and creates gelat items.

right now as soon as a new player from ipod comes on UN they see they are limited and log on era/zodiac...

all the new and upcoming staff are all flocking to era and zodiac beacause its free to play unlimited.

the choice is either:

1. let UN die and fend for themselves and lose ANOTHER server....

2. Take a small chance and invest some help into UN. remove observer mode while putting a strict and exact time limit to get the job done. it cant be that hard to make items for a gelat shop..... there are tons of possibilities that i wont list here and now.

then everyone is happy and UN can keep thriving gaining new players and no server has to be removed from classic server list.

if you need a list of ideas for gelat items it would be very easy to make mostly with the new additions to UN. not that I expect you(stefan) to know about them, however you should consider it.

UN could be made profitable like classic ipod/phone/pad and that is a fact! even Unholy nation Ipod/pad/phone.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:58 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
trust me. era and zodiac are not stealing potential UN players. time to come to terms with the fact that UN is garbage
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.