Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 04:21 AM
Banned
LegendaryTsukasa is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LegendaryTsukasa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leasure-13
I like the idea, and think that it would help the PW team. Although if you are waiting on it from stefan or Unixmad you may be waiting for awhile. They are busy people and it just may take some time.
True that. I'm hoping someone other than they can permit Globals, but if not I can PM them or send some E-mails. No biggy really.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:00 AM
dark overlord
Lance is on a distinguished road
No.
No.
No.
Old 05-24-2004, 10:56 AM
am yum
Birdbird_0 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Birdbird_0
If you want to be a "Police" on a server, feel free to play a large amount of your time there then maybe, apply for a job of the type?

Think about what you're asking; don't try and find a free RC pass.
Every server has their own version of police, those don't need to be aided- if the server management can't take care of a situation (the "who polices the police" situation) a GM takes care of this.

Now think about the Global title, how many playerworlds are there and how many have more then 50 on at one time, 2-4 servers? And guess where that global team is going to spend most of their time on (You guessed it right, those 2-4 servers)

so in agreement to lance

Hell no.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
There are not that many problems on the playerworlds currently, the playerworld team can handle it and if it couldn't we'd hire more.
Old 05-24-2004, 12:48 PM
WannaBe Scripter
VeX_RaT_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to VeX_RaT_Boy Send a message via AIM to VeX_RaT_Boy Send a message via Yahoo to VeX_RaT_Boy
If there ever was going to be such a thing, which I think is stupid when we have a PW team, why did YOU point yourself out as a leader LegendaryTsukasa?

I know the answer: Global RC.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Administrator
Darlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud ofDarlene159 has much to be proud of
Not needed, simple as that...
INFO ABOUT INFRACTIONS.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NON-GRAAL RELATED FORUM (<<READ THOROUGHLY!)

SUPPORT: http://support.toonslab.com

NOTE: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN POSTS.
READ>THINK>POST
Old 05-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark910
There are not that many problems on the playerworlds currently, the playerworld team can handle it and if it couldn't we'd hire more.
(ph34r GST)
Old 05-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
they do need some globalls who actually play classic servers, and not the servers they work on..

gst -busy scripting away like rabbits humping
pwa -very busy with playerworlds
gm -busy in rl and era
ggt -dead?

o.O, No offence dudes and dudessess
Old 05-24-2004, 03:02 PM
Unregistered User
thrashsoul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to thrashsoul
No offence the globals are as helpful as a rock.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:17 PM
Master Tux
WanDaMan is a jewel in the roughWanDaMan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to WanDaMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashsoul
I tend to differ, eventhough you don't see them play graal or anything, if you contact them over AIM/MSN or any other program they tend to do their best to help.. In some ways which you may not see..
Old 05-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Ex-Graal Global
Spark910 has a spectacular aura about
It depends really, some are busy and get asked more things and say 'e-mail me' but that player doesn't so they forget and don't do it. Its best to e-mail all the time, as then they have a copy of it to remind them over and over to do it.

And I am going to, after my exams, attempt to improve how helpful the PWA is to playerworlds and improve it but I can't really until then, but there are alot of Playerworlds vs Playerworld Administration Members, which will also change.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrashsoul
Well, rocks can be quite helpful. You can make primitive tools and weapons out of them, and some can be used to light fires, I think.
Also you could use them as a raw material to craft a house out of, or perhaps some kind of defensive structure. Or if you want to be more active, use them as projectiles, maybe even for catapults (catapults have to be crafted with other materials though, I think).
Old 05-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeX_RaT_Boy
If there ever was going to be such a thing, which I think is stupid when we have a PW team, why did YOU point yourself out as a leader LegendaryTsukasa?

I know the answer: Global RC.
I'm not currupt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanDaMan
they do need some globalls who actually play classic servers, and not the servers they work on..

gst -busy scripting away like rabbits humping
pwa -very busy with playerworlds
gm -busy in rl and era
ggt -dead?

o.O, No offence dudes and dudessess
Basically, what he said. Many Globals do not actually play the Playerworlds. I've only really seen them on GraalKingdoms. Plus, many of them, are as Spark said, away. Since they are away, put some others in as a secondary source of help.

Example: I started playing Delteria since, Doomsday went down and Babylon sucks, and I eventually became a FAQ Cadet for some odd reason. While on tag, all I can do at that point of answer PMs and such. As I have found out, most questions, ask about differen't UC servers, or where to find a PW. I usally answer with a link to the Forums, but usally they still get stuck. So then ask about finding contact information. I send it to them, and everythings fine as far as that goes. But, then they do not get answered (If they get answered at all) until around 4-5 weeks later. Then they would come on, and basically yell at me for ever trying to send them to a PW (Even if they asked for the contact information.) and tell me off etc. etc.

As I understand it, there is about 2 GMs, and 4PWs including Spark. (If wrong let me know.) Within this small team, maybe one of you (Houdini) actually goes onto the Playerworlds (Houdini tries to spar on NPulse, but fails miserably ) and even when they are on, it is usally only for a short period of time. I know you all have lives out-side of Graal, and if you didn't, then I pity you. But, because none of you actually play the servers, how can you help out many of the players there? Thats why I think a good, secondary Global Police would be a good idea. Since, there would only be people who actually play the playerworlds (Say, at least 1-2 from each server to make it even, or something around the lines of people who play each server) and have experience in dealing with players. Not getting formal e-mails (Not to say that none of the PW/GM have delt with players directly, but it really seems as if you don't )

Really, the only thing that would hold back this Team is, "It's not needed because we think you just want power and rights and because there are Pws already and if we need we get more but if we don't need more then we won't want more because if we wanted more we would hire them and it certainly would not be you or someone else supporting this because we do not feel that we need more because we really think that we don't need more because we don't."

That's basically only your opinion. Ask in Large Mass Messages to actually players who have never heard of the fourms. They think it's a good idea.
Old 05-24-2004, 05:08 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance
No.
No.
No.
What he said and this just calls for more people in power which we all hate. WE DONT WANT A GLOBAL POLICE, DONT TURN THIS INTO BIG BROTHER >:O!

Oh and Tsu, can you please, stop, typing like this, please?

-stresses the comas-
Old 05-24-2004, 05:10 PM
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerami
What he said and this just calls for more people in power which we all hate. WE DONT WANT A GLOBAL POLICE, DONT TURN THIS INTO BIG BROTHER >:O!

Oh and Tsu, can you please, stop, typing like this, please?

-stresses the comas-
Haha, no, I really, cannot, because I happen, to really, like the commas, I think, they are, really Neat-O,

Read above.
Closed Thread