Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I am X-Mann
WHIPENIE4 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WHIPENIE4 Send a message via AIM to WHIPENIE4
Graal The Adventure

i requested a playerworld to be like Graal The Adventure( Old Graal about v1.39) and it got approved, i put in all the details and it got accepted so i guess im'a go with that and just add the "New World" which will have the GCs. (note New World was a project started in 1998 which was never finished or uploaded, my goal is to create a New World for New Levels added, will be put in its own place not disrupting ANY of the older levels, New World will also have the GC area so it doesn't interrupt with anything either, Older levels will be left alone from being touched, only things that will be changed is New World and required upgrades, fill in houses that are unfilled probably. IF thats whats wanted. I got some levels, but still have alot of work to do and i do need staff so i mean any help is greatly appreciated if you are skilled for it. I am going to bed but yea.

- NPCs are still .gif files, i dont think those are allowed on the servers i'm not really sure
- Some scripts have been removed in the last 7 years, scripts have to be updated.
- Copyright material(mostly GFX) is still in these levels and must be removed from the server because they arnt allowed.

It will in general be the same expierience, now an estimated date to be put out cant be told because i'm the only person on this project so far, i need a good team to help me put this out, which good is hard to come by, but yea. Contact me if you'd like to be in any sort of help
E-Mail: [email protected]
AIM: matttroystate

any comments are also appreciated.

If you don't know what 1.39 is, it was pretty much when they just put in the Newbie Course in the onlinestartlocal (where PACHUKA bribes you for help toward the end) (which 99.7 % of you dont know what i'm talking about)
I think it was also the first release of the bank, i know its there just not sure how.

Anyways, i need to goto sleep, when you wake up, just drop me a line or leave me a message on AIM and if my AIM doesn't get shut off, then i'll get to you, I can't do this on my own so as I said, Any help will be greatly appreciated, I will only need like 3 LATs and probably 5 good scripters, and maybe like 3 GFX people, I wish i could get Tyhm on this because it was pretty much his start but i don't think Tyhm likes me all that well . BUT I MUST SLEEP i'll be up at about 9AMEastern time, best time to hit me up
BTW I do have the Playerworld bought, it is listed, not named yet, but listed, the levels arent loaded yet either, i've been trying to update stuff. It's either going to be named Graal The Adventure or Graal 2000, depending on what they let me name it, but as i was saying. SLEEP.

- X-Mann (Blessing Graal since 1998) Haha

- Graal 2000 Project (Contact Me to get Apart of this expierience

Windows Vista. Graal. Not a Good Combination.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Luda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud ofLuda has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Luda
Xman I'll help with the levels, but I am one of the 99.7% who don't know much about this :P
Old 05-22-2007, 08:28 AM
I am X-Mann
Told you just AIM me demnit. I was supposed to goto sleep an hour ago but I was in the Army, i'm used to not sleeping it doesnt bother me much. hit me.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:06 AM
My empire of dirt
Twinny is just really niceTwinny is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Twinny
Ahh 1.39..the best version. Also the version in my RC nickname .
Old 05-22-2007, 11:48 AM
That one guy...
zokemon is a jewel in the roughzokemon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
Everyone loved 1.39 but sadly, I doubt anyone can bring those days back...I think it was more about the community then the server [files?] it self. And you can't just spawn community that easy
Old 05-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
It was about the community, but the current classic lacks at doing one thing, bringing back the nostalgic feeling that only the old Graal can give.
Just name it Graal1.39. And ya, I know what you're talking about with the newbie thing. You go, gotta give Pachuka money, then shoot the buttons with arrows and such.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:25 PM
That one guy...
Send a message via ICQ to zokemon Send a message via AIM to zokemon Send a message via MSN to zokemon Send a message via Yahoo to zokemon
As a note of caution: I think the name approvement system is just automated. I highly doubt Stefan/Unixmad/Ibonic would have approved "Graal the Adventure". Even if they did, I really doubt they would let it go public without requiring you to change the name.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:58 PM
I am X-Mann
well, its not automated, Ibonic is going to see whats upo wit it, hes gonna talk to stefan i guess because I have sent about 20 messages to stefan in 9 years and never got 1 response, so yea i wont even bother with that

Old 05-22-2007, 06:29 PM
That one guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHIPENIE4 View Post
well, its not automated, Ibonic is going to see whats upo wit it, hes gonna talk to stefan i guess because I have sent about 20 messages to stefan in 9 years and never got 1 response, so yea i wont even bother with that
9 years? That's funny, I thought... Oh nevermind.

Quote:
I got some levels, but still have alot of work to do and i do need staff so i mean any help is greatly appreciated if you are skilled for it. I am going to bed but yea.
Lol?
Old 05-22-2007, 07:32 PM
Sr Marketing Strategist
Elk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant futureElk has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Elk Send a message via AIM to Elk Send a message via MSN to Elk Send a message via Yahoo to Elk
i dont like 1.39 o-o

there are still servers running on that version...kinda sad

Old 05-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Will work for food. Maybe
DustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond reputeDustyPorViva has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DustyPorViva Send a message via MSN to DustyPorViva
It's about the server Graal used back on 1.39, not the actual client version.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:32 AM
I am X-Mann
Stefan:What exactly is the problem? It is up to you to make it good enough to be put in hosted or classic mode.

for the first or second time in my history of graal, Stefan Knorr has answered a question i have asked him, i think my heart is stopping. It is the end of the world. help me... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Old 05-23-2007, 02:47 AM
That one guy...
Quote:
Stefan:What exactly is the problem? It is up to you to make it good enough to be put in hosted or classic mode.

for the first or second time in my history of graal, Stefan Knorr has answered a question i have asked him, i think my heart is stopping. It is the end of the world. help me... . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
Oh grow up.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:28 AM
I am X-Mann
im just really suprised man. it kills me...

these damn stupid old scripts are pissing me off because the simple stuff wont work, i am like going mad