Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-29-2003, 12:52 AM
reef
xPuppetMasterx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xPuppetMasterx
Quote:
Originally posted by osrs
Well, if the servers staffs can't make their own levels ok, go ahead and use Gaia's levels.

[SIZE=0.5]Viadão[/SIZE]
We have made our own levels. In fact, the area in question is a later addition. I would rather not repeat myself further.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:24 PM
Ka-Ching!
bigdawg1003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bigdawg1003
Ok, since this topic is getting us nowhere I really think a mod should close it. Secondly, If you want to work as a NAT on Zion and you have a VIP or Gold account just sign on to the server and PM one of the staff members (Blake, ShadowBlaze or me) to get the information on what you need to do to tryout. Personally all this bickering is giving me a headache and it makes you all sound really childish.
When you walk away you don't hear me say "Please oh baby, Don't go" simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight it's hard to let it go. Hold me. Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on. Regardless of warning the future doesnt scare me at all. Nothing's like before.
Old 10-31-2003, 04:34 PM
Somewhat rusty
Loriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to allLoriel is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by bigdawg1003
Ok, since this topic consists of not actual praising of our server I really think a mod should close it.
Fixed for you.
Old 10-31-2003, 07:50 PM
Eric_1337 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Eric_1337 Send a message via AIM to Eric_1337
Quote:
Originally posted by G_yoshi
If someone wants to use another server's content they should first get permission from the creator of that content and then make sure its ok by getting permission from someone like Stefan. Really, this is more my opinion on how similar things should be handled so its up to everyone else as to what they do. I think my idea would work because it will reduce these kinds of complaints so long as the agreements are well documented to prevent either side from lying.
Ok here we go...

Here's an example of how your plan would fail miserably:

Let's take Unholy Nation as an example::
LiquideIce was one of the creators of most of UN and he isn't the current manager of the server, so if he just decided to come on saying that he created them, which means they are his, he could take everything and with such a populated server, a lot of people would get very furious. How is that right? Why should he still have the right to the server just because he created them? The current manager should and well does have the right to do whatever he wants with the levels/npcs/graphics ect... well unless Stefan decides that he wants to do something else. Having another plan is simply out of the question and that system would fail from old creators taking whatever they ever made for a certain server whenever they wanted.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:32 AM
Ka-Ching!
bigdawg1003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bigdawg1003
Quote:
Originally posted by Loriel

Fixed for you.
Thank you
When you walk away you don't hear me say "Please oh baby, Don't go" simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight it's hard to let it go. Hold me. Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on. Regardless of warning the future doesnt scare me at all. Nothing's like before.