Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-22-2002, 12:56 PM
Sym2001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sym2001 Send a message via Yahoo to Sym2001
Andor

Hello Graalians. If you didnt know I am the owner of Andor for a month due to some problems on the playerworld. Just thought I would list a few things to look foward to.

From what I have seen lately (Oasis,Graal2030,Faheria) there will be some tough compatition for P2P Playerworlds. Our current overworld is kinda small, may not look the best but its playable. We are re-creating Andor with a new overworld, new concept and all new content. We expect this will be done in about a month or so. The old Playerworld will obviously be up intill we are 100% complete with the new playerworld.

So far, the new playerworld is looking great. 338 Levels, the levels made so far are by me. I have some others working on it aswell, Sir Venom, Xanatos, Matt and myself. For content, we are creating Races, Classes and a unique skill system. Im not gonna give out and information on the skills or classes or races for it would ruin the overall outcome of the playerworld. But atleast you will have something to look foward to. I will post some screenshots in a couple of days.

We are looking for some staff, I need a Midi Developer, and a Gani Animater. If you would like to try out, just Forum PM me or get me on AIM (Symbonia).

Any comments, Questions just post em here. Please dont spam x.x
Old 02-22-2002, 03:54 PM
Banned
nyghtGT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nyghtGT
Re: Andor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sym2001
Hello Graalians. If you didnt know I am the owner of Andor for a month due to some problems on the playerworld. Just thought I would list a few things to look foward to.

From what I have seen lately (Oasis,Graal2030,Faheria) there will be some tough compatition for P2P Playerworlds. Our current overworld is kinda small, may not look the best but its playable. We are re-creating Andor with a new overworld, new concept and all new content. We expect this will be done in about a month or so. The old Playerworld will obviously be up intill we are 100% complete with the new playerworld.

So far, the new playerworld is looking great. 338 Levels, the levels made so far are by me. I have some others working on it aswell, Sir Venom, Xanatos, Matt and myself. For content, we are creating Races, Classes and a unique skill system. Im not gonna give out and information on the skills or classes or races for it would ruin the overall outcome of the playerworld. But atleast you will have something to look foward to. I will post some screenshots in a couple of days.

We are looking for some staff, I need a Midi Developer, and a Gani Animater. If you would like to try out, just Forum PM me or get me on AIM (Symbonia).

Any comments, Questions just post em here. Please dont spam x.x
i'll be another useless guy with RC ...
Old 02-23-2002, 04:23 AM
Radioactive Cow
Jinx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jinx
Re: Re: Andor

Quote:
Originally posted by nyghtGT

i'll be another useless guy with RC ...
Nah, they have too many of those already.

-Jinx
InsaneFishP0sse: He got a severe paper cut last week and died of blood loss, very sad
Confucious2002: so unix took over his body?
InsaneFishP0sse: No, actually it was the NPC Server,
InsaneFishP0sse: Now if you PM Nemesis, he will go "I am Nemesis, the PW Admin, I handle almost all Playerworlds currently online"
Old 02-23-2002, 07:18 AM
BocoC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BocoC Send a message via Yahoo to BocoC
I wish I could help like I said I would with the system and all, but I am currently in a state of groundation! Sorry... I be grounded for a while...

FLKJH$TRFG*$(&%>FMG >REN<>F ;.kjsd