Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > General Forums > Graal Main Forum (English)
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 10:22 PM
The Blackswan
pooper200000 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to pooper200000
Perfect graal?

So whats your perfect graal and why?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
I sort of wish Graal would advertise itself to investors so it can get the capital it needs to develop seriously online interest, and the business interest to stop all of the personal phony-bologna going on in the current administration.

When I say investors I don't mean a large community of share holders, but a few well educated business persons. Some of the methods they're using now to make money seem counter-intuitive to long-term financial success, which seems to imply (atleast to me) that Graal Online is struggling to make enough money to reach it's future goals.

That's not to imply Graal would shut down, only that it wouldn't have the financial backing to develop further and you would end up with a lot of the same, bad, player developed content - rather than some of the rich development we've seen a few times from the administration.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:30 AM
Rescate is on a distinguished road
Stephen can you dumb that down for us pie people

My perfect Graal Would be

To when maloria came back :O!
Old 09-16-2007, 12:52 PM
of House Targaryen
Crimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to beholdCrimson2005 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Crimson2005
No Ravenblade
Old 09-16-2007, 12:53 PM
iphone era sad litle mads
Felix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to beholdFelix_Xenophobe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Felix_Xenophobe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
No Ravenblade
I lol'd.
Totally epic
Originally Posted by Tashkin
I have done 10x the amount any previous EA has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblade1979 View Post
What you need is Zone Police again.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:21 PM
z0rbi 4 life 🤘
kia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond reputekia345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson2005 View Post
No Ravenblade
Love is all you need~
Old 09-16-2007, 04:58 PM
Desear
UnknownMasterMind is on a distinguished road
Graal V2, was perfect Graal, No lag. Heaven on Earth!
Old 09-16-2007, 05:40 PM
:pluffy:
Crono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond reputeCrono has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know...Graal is a heavy community game. It wouldn't be as good if there was like ten thousand players running around on one server. 100-200 is good, 300 is really crowded but still not too bad.

Graal needs to improve the quality of it's servers. By this, I mean PWA should have some quality control. For example, if you have a playerworld like Zodiac which reeks in terms of almost every aspect of developing (levels, probably scripts, graphics), PWA should force them to improve. BUT CRANO DONT U KNO ZODAIC IS DOING SO WEL? WUT R DEY GONNA DO ABUT IT LOL ITS ALREDY OWNING <- I don't really care. I remember UN pulled some stupid stunt where it was saving some stuff on trial accounts and globals (if I recall correctly) were going to take it down until it was fixed, or did take it down and fix it.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:47 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, Zodiac is going well, but new players will probably leave when they see it. It looks horrible..
Old 09-16-2007, 06:01 PM
Boom!
Stephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud ofStephen has much to be proud of
The community we know and appreciate (I say the appreciation is overrated anyways) would still be there - but if Graal grew to massive amounts atleast then they would have the capital they need to fund future plans.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:09 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
My perfect Graal would have to be a more interactive development for the players. I must agree with Stephen, but i think if the Admins would open up to us more than Graal would become better.

Take Graal 3D for example, it is going to be the biggest jump for Graal;from 2d to 3D. Though no one has any idea on what is going on with it. Only the high globals, and or people that are hired out of Graal to help. Granted we all here aren't 3D developers i think if Stefan were to instead of getting the server done but to work on a editor for levels, animation,etc; it would become a bigger hit. This will give the people the chance to play with some 3D tools. I know that this seems absurd to make a editor but i really think it would help make a better Graal. Plus for you Admins think of this. What other game do you know has a 3D tools and allows you to have 3D servers. It's a huge way to make money. Not only do you get to play on 3D servers but you can make your own.

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:26 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
My perfect Graal would have to be a more interactive development for the players. I must agree with Stephen, but i think if the Admins would open up to us more than Graal would become better.

Take Graal 3D for example, it is going to be the biggest jump for Graal;from 2d to 3D. Though no one has any idea on what is going on with it. Only the high globals, and or people that are hired out of Graal to help. Granted we all here aren't 3D developers i think if Stefan were to instead of getting the server done but to work on a editor for levels, animation,etc; it would become a bigger hit. This will give the people the chance to play with some 3D tools. I know that this seems absurd to make a editor but i really think it would help make a better Graal. Plus for you Admins think of this. What other game do you know has a 3D tools and allows you to have 3D servers. It's a huge way to make money. Not only do you get to play on 3D servers but you can make your own.
Well, servers, and 3D...actually, every first person shooter offers that.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:37 PM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Nothing will make Graal better except better servers, and better management of servers. Not pointing anyone out, but the future of graal lies within servers, and they treat there servers like crap jokes, yet they think they can go somewhere.

PWA need to go around servers and see if the manager is capable of what he is doing, based on the staff he's hired, and the work he's had done on his server, and most importantly, the overall quality the server is right now, of course over quantity.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:44 PM
That guy with a beard
PrinceOfKenshin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horrified View Post
Nothing will make Graal better except better servers, and better management of servers. Not pointing anyone out, but the future of graal lies within servers, and they treat there servers like crap jokes, yet they think they can go somewhere.

PWA need to go around servers and see if the manager is capable of what he is doing, based on the staff he's hired, and the work he's had done on his server, and most importantly, the overall quality the server is right now, of course over quantity.
Yea sometimes i forget why i play graal. It's something i always come back to even though it's pointless. I just think that people who have servers that are somewhat the same should come together to make one server because then they are more likely to have a better quality server.

Quote:
Game Master (Server): Greetings PrinceOfKenshin, there are new posts on the forums that demand your urgent attention! God speed, the fate of the world is in your hands. If you fail, middle earth will forever be in the darkness and your children will be enslaved by McKain.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Rediculously inactive
Horrified is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Horrified Send a message via AIM to Horrified Send a message via MSN to Horrified Send a message via Yahoo to Horrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceOfKenshin View Post
Yea sometimes i forget why i play graal. It's something i always come back to even though it's pointless. I just think that people who have servers that are somewhat the same should come together to make one server because then they are more likely to have a better quality server.
Not going to happen for several reasons, mainly confusion and power...

But people ignore the fact that although they may like the content, other players might not, and they blind themselves to look at only the positive outlook on his/her playerworld, ignoring any flaws spoken.

If players could put it through there heads they need to work together and make something, maybe a whole bunch of people with similar "Modern" ideas, or similar "Fantasy" ideas could come together and work on something with all there ideas together.
Closed Thread