Graal Forums  

Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > Classic Main Forum > Classic News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
their*
Old 09-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Banned
scriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to beholdscriptless is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7chocoboknight View Post
their*
Dang it, (they're, there, and their). And I picked the wrong one..
Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 PM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Bell is just going to door lame you with a hammer and then idle once her AP drops below 40. Vampire scum.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:21 PM
ǝɔɐɹq ʎןɹnɔ
Crow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond reputeCrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_asinus View Post
Bell is just going to door lame you with a hammer and then idle once her AP drops below 40. Vampire scum.
0 AP is where it's at man. Why go higher than that?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
it wasn't me
boolean is on a distinguished road
Today was a good day.

edit: Wow those death sounds are annoying
Old 09-05-2012, 10:45 PM
skillmaster19 will become famous soon enough
I must say I'm pretty dissapointed, There's nothing to do and I don't feel like going through all the quests again, i won't be playing :/

honestly its hosted worthy at best.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillmaster19 View Post
I must say I'm pretty dissapointed, There's nothing to do and I don't feel like going through all the quests again, i won't be playing :/
Its a questing server, what did you expect? You can always just sit around and pretend its a giant chat room or pk noobs that log onto the server for the first time.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Its a questing server, what did you expect? You can always just sit around and pretend its a giant chat room or pk noobs that log onto the server for the first time.
The quests aren't even working properly... I went observer in the middle of the soup quest and it screwed the whole thing up, now I can't complete it and I don't have a sword either...
Old 09-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Skyzer Zolderon
ff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of lightff7chocoboknight is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to ff7chocoboknight Send a message via MSN to ff7chocoboknight
Quote:
The quests aren't even working properly... I went observer in the middle of the soup quest and it screwed the whole thing up, now I can't complete it and I don't have a sword either...
Nope.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Bell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud ofBell has much to be proud of
Quote:
The quests are working fine. Its the fact you have a non upgraded account screwing you up. Not really any mistake the server is making.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell View Post
The quests are working fine. Its the fact you have a non upgraded account screwing you up. Not really any mistake the server is making.
So trials shouldn't be allowed to pk or spar or complete quests or anything? might as well just disconnect them on login.

Seriously no point in paying $4 a month just to play a few quests(which you would finish in the first month, so $4 just to pk/do generic events) when you can play so many better things for free.

Only people this game will appeal to is those with lifetime classic, the server will die over time as people quit and no one new joins.
Old 09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Alfonso :3
Dragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to beholdDragon551 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragon551 Send a message via MSN to Dragon551
Hmm.. head1247.png seems to be a pedo's head for me..

head1247.gif is the baby head in my folder, not sure if another server messed it up for me.
Attached Images

---------------------
---------------------
#AGT
Old 09-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Banned
ffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond reputeffcmike has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ffcmike Send a message via MSN to ffcmike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon551 View Post
Hmm.. head1247.png seems to be a pedo's head for me..

head1247.gif is the baby head in my folder, not sure if another server messed it up for me.
I actually reported that issue to Era staff ages ago.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:22 AM
RIP DarkCloud_PK
maximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond reputemaximus_asinus has a reputation beyond repute
Much better with Pedo head tbh
Old 09-06-2012, 01:46 AM
Zeus Condero
papajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to beholdpapajchris is a splendid one to behold
It's kind of confusing in the beginning. I, like probably most, skipped all the text and had no clue what to do with the darn pot. I'm still not sure, i'm just carrying it around the map