Go Back   Graal Forums > PlayerWorlds > PlayerWorlds Main Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2011, 05:16 AM
Atrius Manager
TheJames can only hope to improve
Facebook Game/Client Server

Hello everyone,

I am back to present to the Graal community a brilliant idea with a server that will make Graal unreplacable.

I'm looking to make a server based off of Home Front/Gran Theft Auto/Modern Warfare built into the Graal Platform. By far this will be the game the to play and hopefully draw players from all areas of the gaming market.

Key Point:
Graal has gone Facebook. This is the biggest step for Graal it could ever make. Imagine Graal being as tremendously popular as FarmVille JUST for the Facebook version. To me, I'll find it fun being able to blow things up, drive tanks, shoot fully automatic weapons, fight people online with my facebook/IRL friends. I'm excited, are you excited?

Looking for/Hiring:

The staff is starting from scratch. However, the development is at 80%

2 Graphic Artists
3 Level Designers
2 GANI Developers
2 NAT (Scripters)

Please contact me on this forum or via PM on here.

Key Note:
I am speaking with Stefan and Unixmad at the time. If the server makes it far and is developed onto Facebook and iPhone aswell maintain a large PC Base, there will be USD Pay involved. After a permenent staff team is selected and hired and after development is completed and listed on the Classic tab as well as a giant exciting Facebook game pay will be discussed. For the work you do you will receive a percentage of the revenue we generate after Graalonline/Cyberjours takes there cut. Any questions, contact me. Thanks

James,
Manager of Atrius